Back to Normal (?)

I.C.Y (It Comes to You)

 

Two weeks had passed after that accident. Nana and Donghyun were back to school, healthily. They kept the adventures in Wonderland for their selves. Tho other probably wouldn't believe it through.

"Why can you go back too? Wasn't there only one wish?"

They were sitting on a bench near the basketball field while waiting for the next lesson.

"Ya!" He hit her forehead with his finger. "So you want me to be trapped there forever? Aish, weird girl."

"Of course I don't." She said almost shouting while rubbing her forehead.
"You know? I'm really happy because you don't hide it anymore. Now I can see them as much as I want."

It's true that Donghyun didn't use lenses anymore. He decided to let people know his blue eyes. There was some people who still give him weird gaze seeing his eyes, but most of them, especially the girls in his school, thought that was cool.

"As much as you want? It's mine, you know?"

"Well, I don't care. I want to looked at them always." She grinned then moved her face closer to see his eyes.

It was awkward for Donghyun so he stood up from his seat.
"Stop looking at me like that!"

"Wae?"

"I... I just can't handle it."

She chuckled because of his stuttered voice. "Ah, what did you say that time? When I was about to disappeared. I couldn't hear it."

That question recalled his memory of that time. He was saying a word that showed his true feeling towards her.

"Ya! Answer my question first!"Nana started to walk because Donghyun was already some feet before her.
"Wait!" She wanted to stopped him but she stumbled by her own leg.

Luckily she fell to Donghyun who still stood sturdily and embraced her to prevented her from facing the ground.

"What a clumsy girl!" He smiled but then pecked her cheek that give Nana an utter shock.

"Dong...Donghyun~a..." she blinked her eyes repeatedly of confuse. "What was that for?"

"Nothing." He released his embrace and walked to their class.

"Do you still want to stand there? The class will be started soon!" Donghyun shouted because he saw Nana still froze in her position.

"Ya! Kim Donghyun! Tell me what was that before?"

"I won't!" He continued his walk.

"Ya!" Nana ran to chase him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their homeroom teacher was done calling their names one by one to check their presence.

"Tell me, Donghyun~a!" Nana begged.

"What?"

"Aish, the ice prince is still ice prince." She pouted.

They were busy argue each other and didn't realise that the teacher would introduce a new student who already stood in front of the class.

"Ok, guys, be quiet! He will introduce himself."

That time Nana and Donghyun saw the new student that made their eyes widened.

"My name is Shim Hyunseong."

Nana and Donghyun looked at each other as if they hope it was not him.

"You are so handsome." A girl in the middle line shouted and received a 'boo' from the other. "Where do you come from?"

The new student smiled. "It's so far."

"So, where?" The girl kept asking.

"Well, we call it..." he stopped for a while made Nana gulped. "Wonderland."

For the other students it sounded like a joke so they laughed. But that made Nana and Donghyun's feeling even worse.

The moment Nana's eyes had a contact with his, he smirked mysteriously.

 

THE END

thanks for everyone who read this silly story.
sorry for my late greeting.

hope you enjoy it~