The Twins

I.C.Y (It Comes to You)

 

"Wait! What did we see when we first arrived at North?" Nana just remembered the hint. "The hint said 'What we find first in North...'"

"Well, I think the black and white squares. That's what caught my eyes first." Donghyun said.

"Me too." Dong's turn to give his opinion.

"Okay. Remind me if I forget that later. And don't forget to remember the thing we saw secondly in this east forest."

They arrived in front of another building which looked so normal compared to the other two building they had entered. There were some noise came from the left side of that building, seemed like someone was talking. Nana was going to that side which none other than a place looked like a garden, followed by the two boys. She saw two boy who looked alike each other was holding something like paint bucket and paint brushes. They wore some kind of green and red suit. One of them was applying the red paint to a big white flower in front of him.

"Who are you?" The other one realised their presence. "Kwangmin~a!" He poked the busy boy.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your work. We need some kind of help."

"Who are you?" He asked once again and come closer to Nana after put the bucket and paint brush aside.

"My name is Nana."

The boy widened his already-big eyes but then showed a cute smile.

"I'm on your service, Your Highness. My name is Youngmin." He bowed politely as if he was in front of a queen. "Kwangmin~a, stop your doing and show your respect to our Highness."

The boy called Kwangmin finally stopped his work and did the same thing as his twin did.

"Do you always treat your guest like this?" Nana was happy for their welcome.

"No. Only for you, Your Highness."

"What can we do for you?"

"We need some clue to find Alice." Donghyun finally talked.

The two boys looked at each other confusely. "Didn't you already find her?"

"What?!" They shouted at the same time.

"Where? When? Who?" Nana was so confuse. She wonder if she didn't pay enough attention on her way that she could passed in finding Alice.

The twins smile. "It's you, Your Highness."

"What?!" Nana's alone shout was even higher than their shout before. "Me? Alice? Alice is...ME?!"