Alice

I.C.Y (It Comes to You)

 

"I think you two have a mistake. I. Am. Not. Alice. I'm Nana, a normal high school girl who has normal life until I trapped in this place. I'm in my way to find Alice with this two boys because I need her to send me back to my normal world."

"But you are Alice. How can we wrong in recognising you?"

"Donghyun~a, help me to tell them that I'm not Alice. They are wrong, right?"

"But, when I think about our hint, it's really you."

"What? Oh, come on. You know me. I'm just a noisy girl."

"What we find first in North, second in East, we need to see them twice. It's you."

"How can?"

"The first letter of North is N, the second letter of East is A. He said we need to see them twice, right? N-A-N-A. It's you."

Nana was still couldn't believe this ridiculous thing. She even felt worse when she knew that the hint was just a letter play, not really ordering them to pay any attention of what they find in north and east forest. The most ridiculous thing was the answer of the hint that showed she was Alice.

"I still couldn't believe this. Now tell me where is the Magic Card?"

"You gave it to the Card Soldier."

Nana was going to protest by saying 'when did I ever do that?' but kept that in her mind.
"Where is this Card Soldier?"

"Just go straight from here and you'll find him in his house."

"Let's go, guys!" Nana said.

"Don't you think we need some rest?" Donghyun suggested. "Did you realise he was back to a rabbit?"

"What?" Nana didn't know how many times this word came out from today. She looked at Dong who already transform to a rabbit. She really didn't know when he changed because she was too busy comforting herself from the shock.

"You can use one of our room. We have many."

Then they spent the night in the twins' house. Nana couldn't sleep and decided to go outside to catch some fresh air. She sat down in front of the house.

"Can't sleep?" Donghyun was coming and sat down beside her. Actually he was watching her since then.

"Um." She nodded. "I really wish this all is dream and I want to wake up soon."

"I wish I could help you."

"What are you saying? Being here with me is a big help for me. I don't know what will I be if you are not here. I can be this calm only because I know you are by my side."

He smiled. "It's so long time I don't hear those kind of words. As long as I live, no one wants my presence, even my own father."

"How about your mother? I'm sure she does."

"If she is still here, surely she does."

Nana realised her mistake. "I'm sorry. I don't know."

"It's okay. She leaved me when I'm 6. So, I'm familiar with this situation. Alone and always alone."

"Why don't you try having a friend? I bet you won't be lonely."

"I'm tired of trying. They don't accept me."

"Have you ever think maybe it's not them who don't accept you, but you who don't open yourself to other?"

"Well, maybe that's too."

Nana let out a deep sigh before saying, "Can I ask a favor?"

"What?"

"Let me see your blue eyes for a while, please. A minute, no, thirty seconds. Just give me 30 seconds." She begged.

Donghyun turned his face to looked at her and then met her eyes.

"You know, I think your eyes are not cold like ice, it's like an ocean. It's so calming, makes me comfortable."

"Maybe when we come back, you should influence them to change my nickname from Ice Prince to Ocean Prince."

She chuckled for that comments. So did Donghyun. They didn't know that something was watching them in silence.