Unexpected

I.C.Y (It Comes to You)

 

"Guys, go to your own room and we'll gather again here at dinner, understand?"

"Yes, Sir!" All students yelled enthusiast.

Today was the day when Nana's class started their study tour for three days. They would do some learning from the citizens.

"Are we free until dinner?" Nana asked her group leader. That was none other than Hyemi, who was also her roommate.

"Um." She nodded. "Anything you wanna do?"

"I don't know. Maybe walking around for a while. Wanna join me?"

"I'm sorry I can't. I must have a meeting with Mr. Yook about our schedule. Are you okay being alone?"

"No problem. I'll ask the other. Good luck, Captain!" Nana patted her shoulder and left the room.

Donghyun was sitting under a tree not too far from their inn when he saw someone was coming closer. She smiled widely showing her two little dimples as soon as she arrived at his place.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Being ready for your disturbance."

She chuckled, which in Donghyun's opinion was so adorable.

"Can I sit there?" She pointed an empty space beside him.

"As long as you are not too noisy."

"I'll try." She smiled once again then sat down with her legs crossed. "Why are you always alone? You don't like your classmates?"

"They are noisy. Especially you."

Nana was about to argue him but interrupted by small touch in her hand that came from a rabbit.

"Wah! So cute!" She brought it in front of her face. "It looks like you. Look!" Now she made it face him. "So white, like your hair and skin, and but it has red eyes. Eh?" Nana was just realised there was something on its neck. "What's this?" She took the thing that looks like a small rolled paper and put the rabbit on her lap.

"Help me?" Nana read the words which made her and Donghyun faced each other. "Any idea what is it mean?"

"Don't ask me! Ask the rabbit!"

Nana was going to laughed because he looked so cute.

"Hey Mr. Dong! Can you tell me what is it mean?" Nana asked the rabbit.

"Wait! Who is Mr. Dong?"

"The rabbit. Because it looks like you, I decided to call it like that."

"Ya! Since when..."

Their debate-going-to was cancelled because the rabbit jumped from Nana's lap and ran away.

"Hey wait!" Nana chased it followed by Donghyun who had no choice because Nana dragged him.

"Why should we chase that unknown thing?"

"It's not unknown, Donghyun~a. It's a rabbit."

That was the first time he heard Nana called him by his first name. He felt something strange came to his heart. There was not many people called him like that, only his mother.

They didn't realise that they had entered the forest, far enough from their inn.

"I think we should go back!" Donghyun suggested.

"But we haven't found him yet."

"Up to you! I'm going back."

"That's him!" Nana saw the white rabbit and ran towards it.

"Ya! Be careful!" Donghyun followed behind. He even didn't know why he kept doing this.

Nana kept running and didn't watch her surroundings until her feet was caught by a root which caused her fall. Fortunately Donghyun was able to catch her but the bad thing was they were in the bank of steep land. Couldn't do anything, they fell down together, far enough to made them lost their consciousness. Everything became dark for them. No one knew their condition now because they were too far from their inn. Only the white rabbit which kept poking Nana's hand, as if it wanted to wake her up.