Chapter nine

Beloved Leader

No One's Pov 

 

The members were all gathered in the living room eating lunch together. They just finished their monthly evaluation and they were just spending quality time together. Jinhwan and bobby were looking over to Hanbin who was just eating his food quietly. Yunhyeong and donghyuk and Junhoe was talking to the three new members after getting to know them better. 

 

"Hyung, want some of my churros? I can't finish mine." Chanwoo said after noticing the leader not doing anyting and was  practically being quiet. Hanbin looked over to Chanwoo and smiled at the younger. He could never turn down a food offering.  Hanbin took the churros out of Chanwoo's hand and started eating it slowly. Chanwoo smiled back and walked over to his bed. 

 

Bobby and Jinhwan was so flustred after hearing Hanbin's confession yesterday. The almighty leader that they had always looked up to and who had always been the strong wall of support for their team was tired. HE was tired. You can literally see little eye bags forming underneath his eyes and Bobby also noticed that Hanbin has had a few problems with his lyrics. Everything that was going on was a lot for a kid that age. They looked over at the leader carefully. They wondered how long has the leader been holding everything in? 

 

 

 

Chanwoo's POV 

 

I walked over to my bed and sat on it. I'll have to clean up the plates later anyways, a small nap wouldn't be much of a problem. I slowly started to lie down on the bed and looked over to the couch opposite to me where Hanbin hyung was sitting. After hearing hyung opening up to me was so worth it. I guess I owed hyung alot. 

 

Hanbin's pov

 

I watched him fall asleep. It wasnt weird since he was in my eye sight. The sofa was placed opposite to his bed. What could i do? 

 

Suddenly my phone rang. I saw the caller ID. It was hanbyul. I picked up the phone and I could hear her small fragile voice. 

 

"Oppa." I could hear the sadness laced in her voice. She has been crying. I mustered myself and answered her. "It's okay Hanbyul-ah. Everything is going to be okay." I said as tried to console her. everyday, every phone call that she made to me... it was almost the same thing. I felt bad that I couldn't protect her. 

 

"OPPA!!" She shouted this time and I knew it. After she shouted I knew that she had enough of me trying to make things seem fine. Nothing was fine. Not here not at home. "Tell me what happened. It's okay." 

 

"OPPA.... When are you coming back? i need you~" Her voice started to crack indicating that she was crying again. "I need you oppa. Eomma.. Appa... I can't stand it anymore. I hate it here." 

 

"I am going to comeback soon. After oppa is done with everything here." I said guiltily as I tried hard not to get her more angry or sad. Being Hanbyul, she couldn't lie to me. She could lie to everyone else. Not me. 

 

NO one's POV

 

"Oppa... you said that everything is going to be better. I don't think it's going to be." Hanbin stared into oblivion when he heard what his sister said. the person he wanted to protected the most, he had failed to protect because he was busy doing other things. Worrying about other things. 

 

"Oppa...." The single word that muttered out from his sister's mouth had Hanbin to his brink. He need to go back. He needs to be there for his sister. 

 

"Stay tight Hanbyulie. I am coming home." Hanbin said getting up from the chair and walking out of the house leaving the members dumbfounded since they didn't know what happened. Bobby and Jinhwan looked at each other with worry plastered on thier face, junhoe and the rest were just as worried and Chanwoo just looking at the wall. He heard it all. He was didn't mean to easedrop but he had very sensitive ears so even the slightest sound was enough for him to hear. 

 

"Hyung said that he need to buy something at the convenience store." Chanwoo said covering for Hanbin. Making the others seem less worried but nevertheless still worried. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hanbin arrived at his house. It was big. It was fancy. Hanbin hated it. He hated it all.. he typed in the security code and went in the house. As he opened the door, the tables were flipped, chairs were all around on the floor and there was glass shatterings spread across the room. Hanbin sighed and walked inside the house with his shoes on. 

 

"Hanbyul-ah." Hanbin said softly calling out for the younger inside the house. 

 

 

"Hanbyullie." He called out again. A slight shift was heard and he turned to it's direction. 

 

"Oppa?" Hanbyul's voice was hoarse. It was probably because of all of the crying. It finally hit Hanbin as he looked over to his shrivled sister. If he couldn't even protect Hanbyul what makes him think that he could protect his teammates. 

 

"Hanbyul-ah. Wait there, I'll come over to you." Hanbin said softly as he moved his way to her slowly. No one else was in the house and it was just the two of them. Hanbin was sitting there with his sister and hugging her tightly and she dirfted of to sleep slowly. her breathing became more stable and softer. Hanbin took the chance to look at his sister closely after a few weeks of not seeing her. He caressed her long black hair and trailed her face. She was so pretty and fragile. To people she might seem strong but to Hanbin she was just a little girl who needs at least someone to depend on. 

 

 

"Mianhae." Hanbin said slowly as he played with his sister's hair.

 

"Oppa mianhae." Hanbin said again as a tear drop fell down from his face. he kissed his sister's forehead and hugged her tighter. It was all his fault. He couldn't keep his promise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes, hanbin got a call. He lifelessly picked up his phone without bothering to know who the caller was. 

 

"Hanbin hyung. Before you come home buy something for me please?" Hanbin sighed at the caller. Why is Chanwoo ordering him around telling him what to do?
 

"I am not your personal shopper Jung--" "Ah hyung. It's urgent. I need it!" Hanbin was already to tired to get in the fight with the younger so he just listened to the younger. Affter he hung up the phone, the front door was opened revealling to figures. he stared at them lifelessly as he carried Hanbyul in his arms. 

 

"Hanbin-ah. What are you doing here?" His mother looked at him surprised and looked around the house. She was already anxious on how her son would react. 

 

"I am doing your job. I bringing Hanbyul with me. I don't care what you guys say, she is coming with me. Byul doesn't deserve this. Not from you guys. Call me when you guys have it all sorted out." Hanbin said as he shifted around to Hanbyul's room.

 

"You can't just bring Hanbyul with you. Who is going to take care of her?" His mother said worriedly as she followed Hanbin to see what he was doing. 

 

"Well, at least she would feel more safer with me." 

 

"How could you say that? We are her parents!" 

 

"YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU GUYS WERE FINE. YOU TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY ABOUT YOU. Did you even know that Hanbyul has been calling me after your fights crying? She is only 5!" Hanbin shouted to his mother slightly waking Hanbyul up. 

 

"Oppa~" Hanbyul said registering everything in front of her as she runs over to Hanbin. Hanbin sighed and carried her as he started to pack her clothes. 

 

"Hanbyul-ah. Do you want to stay with oppa for a while? So that eomma and appa can have sometime to talk?" Hanbin said softly at her as he wiped her dry tears on her face. She looked over to her mother and father. Both signalling for her to say no but she was already scared and angry at them. Enough that she agreed to go with her brother. 

 

 

"I am not trying to steal her away. I just want you both to figure this out."

 

 

"What about your recording and all? Do you think you can handle raising a child alone with a bunch or banchelors? It's not easy Hanbin." Finally his father spoke up.

 

"Well,we will see what happens then. She might not have given up on you guys yet but I am through. I am done." Hanbin said as he walked out with house with Hanbyul clinging on to him trying hard not to cry. As they were a few blocks away from the house, Hanbin slowly patted his sister's back.

 

"it's going to be okay byul. It's okay if you want to cry. I am here." Hanbin said soothingly at her. After hanbin said that she tears quickly welled up at her face and she was already a crying mess in Hanbin's hand. It took everything Hanbin had not to cry with her.. He knew she didn't want to leave but she knew it was for the best. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As they arrived the dorm after making a short stop to buy Chanwoo's things, Hanbin placed Hanbyul down on the ground. He looked at her and smiled. "Hyung's friend are going to take care of you for a while. So behave okay? If there is anything wrong you can tell me. But promise that you listen to everything I say okay?" Hanbyul nodded her head and just followed her brother's lead. they both pinky promised and wiped the tears at their eyes. 

 

 

"Guess who is here for a visit!" Hanbin said as he opened the door. Everyone looked over to them and was surprised to see HAnbyul. 

"What's going on here? Hanbyul finally coming to see me?" June said jokingly as he came over to hug Hanbyul but to only be blocked of by Hanbin. 

 

"Stop it." Hanbin said straightforwardly and brought Hanbyul to the others. jinhwan and bobby shared a secret handshake that they made with Hanbin and Hanbyul. The rest hugged Hanbyul and Chanwoo started to extend his hands for a handshake with Hanbyul. Basically, Chanwoo turned Hanbyul to a princess for the weekend. 

 

"my parent's are out of town and no one is going to take care of her since they are all busy. So I thought maybe having her over might be fun." Hanbin explained. Bobby smiled and just continued to play with Hanbyul when Jinhwan went over to Hanbin. 

 

"Have you talked to YG about this. With all the schedules that we have, will we be able to take care of her?" 

 

"Yes, don't worry. I'll have it sort it out." Hanbin said. He looked over to Chanwoo who was busy looking through his phone. "Hey, here you go." Hanbin said handing Chanwoo the stuff. Chanwoo smiled and looked over at the stuff and smiled gratefully. 

 

"Queen Hanbyul! Come here. I have a surprise for you."  Chanwoo called her over. Hanbyul rushed over to Chanwoo leaving Bobby behind alone. 

 

When she arrived, Chanwoo carefully took out the princess tissue and gave it to her.

 

"Our queen needs tissues to wipe her eyes." then he walked pulled out a long stick of sweet.

 

"Our queen needs something sour. So that when she is feeling sad she just have to eat this and *poof* the sadness goes away."

 

"We need our queen to be happy with our stay so our queen has to use this okay?" Chanwoo said towards Hanbyul. Hanbyul smiled and nodded her head.

 

"Now go and play with bobby hyung." Chanwoo said shooing her back to playing with Bobby.

 

 


sorry for the late update. hahahahha... so much school stuff. next week is exam's week omg! anyways, this chapter isn't editted yet so if there is any mistakes feel free to tell me. I apprieciate everyone that is willing to read this and I think you guys now know where I am leaning more on to. IF you don't then I'll tell you. It chanbin. It's not that I don't like Binhwan but this story I have made the decision to Chanwoo. Tell me what you think. if you think you want binhwan more.... I have binhwan ending saved up so most probably... i will do that later. But the main point is that in this particular story, the official couple is Chanbin. I am sorry binhwan shippers.

 

 

 

Banana13 ~