Chapter ten

Beloved Leader

Hanbin's POV 

I looked over as I watched Hanbyul sleep in the dorm. She finally able to sleep that she was practically snoring. Her eyes closed and her breathes were even. She looked so innocent. The only word I could describe about her right now is beautiful. Just like the first time I met her. I sighed and played with her hair. I knew that even though she looked very innocent right now but she knows more. She is a strong kid and a stuborn one at that just like me. I couldn't understand why would anyone would want to hurt her. 

 

"Hanbin ah." I turned around and saw Jinhwan hyung walking in with Bobby. I raised an eyebrow at them and gestured to them to speak softly since I didn't want to wake Hanbyul up. Who knows how long she hasn't had proper sleep. They knew enough that when it comes to Hanbyul, nothing really matters except for her. 

 

"We wanted to see if everything was okay." Jinhwan hyung said fidgiting a little uncomfortably. He usually does that when he was afraid or when he doesn't know what to do. I nodded my head and went back to playing with Hanbyul's hair.  

 

"Hanbin ah, can you tell us what's going on? Because I am seriously worried about you." Bobby said as he placed his hand on my leg since I was lying down on the bed. "Can we talk about this later? I don't want to wake Hanbyul up." Jinhwan and Bobby looked over at each other with worried faces. I knew they were trying to help. It was hard for me to admit everything to Chanwoo who I barely know, it's even harder to admit to someone that I am really close with. I didn't want my burden to effect them as well. It has hurt to much people. 

 

"Sure. By the way, your mother called. I think you should call her back." Jinhwan hyung said as he handed me my phone. I stared at it for a while and took it. I smiled at them gratefully. Sometimes its just nice to hear that people were worried about you. They slowly walk out of the room and with one last glance at both me and Hanbyul before they closed the door. 

 

I redialed the latest contact number on my phone and waited for the caller to answer. "Hanbin-ah!" She said relief laced in her voice. 

 

"Neh." I said blantly. I couldn't express anymore emotions to them. I guess I got used to it now that I really can't feel anything. "We need to talk. All of us." 

 

"I-" Before I could say anything else, she cut me off by telling me the place that we should meet. Indicating that she wanted all of us to gather there now. I sighed and took one last look at Hanbyul. "Mianhae Hanbyul. That I couldn't protect you." I whispered before leaving her in the room alone. I grabbed my coat and wore my shoes. 
 

"Chanwoo-ah." I said lightly since he was the nearest to me. He closer and just kept a smile on his face. It worries me on how he just smiles. Well, there are times when he is tired he would show it but other than that he was just all smiles. Never once to be sad or angry.

 

"I'll look over Hanbyul don't worry. I'll tell the members that you went to the practice room." I smiled gratefully at him. He had  done so much making me wonder how he could grasp everything so quickly.

 

"Chanwoo-ah." I looked over to him tempted to ask. He turned around and looked over to me and smiled. "Neh hyung?"

 

"I am just wondering. Why are you helping me? You don't really need to do all of this things. You can just say no." His smiled never fade away as he looked at me a for a few seconds. 

 

"We can talk about it when you get back. Stay safe hyung." He replied casually as he walked into my room slowly. I guess he is just checking up on Hanbyul. What is  it with that kid? There were just more questions stuck in my head. I sighed and quickly went out of the house. The fast I meet them the fast I can come back home. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked over to the woman in front of me. She was beautiful just like Hanbyul. She looked really young for someone her age and so was the person next to him. The two people I call my parents. I don't know if I should call them that now. They were selfish people. Powerful but selfish. I played with my coffee mug a little before I cleared my throat. 

 

"I don't have anything to say to you guys. It's you guys who has to give and apology to Hanbyul." I said I pulled back my hair a bit. 

 

"Hanbyul doesn't need toforgiveness. What she needs is her mother and her father. I think it was foolish of you to bring your sister back to the dorm. I told you we were fine." She answered. You can hear the icy tone in her voice. 

 

"I came home to a house that was turned upside down with Hanbyul crying at the corner! How can I not bring her with me?" I said angrily at them. Thankful the place was run by parents and it was empty. No one could disturb us at the moment.

 

 

"Kim Hanbin! Don't you dare raise your voice at your mother. You have been a thorn in the family for years now. What happened to you? You used to listen to us but now you are out there dancing and singing for what? A future that might not even happen? You promised us that you will comeback home when everything doesn't work." Suddenly, Appa shouted at me as he looked straight into my eyes. I didn't even flinched. This conversation has been going on for to long. Every time, the same thing over and over again. I was already a disappointment to them. 

 

"Have you thought about what would happen in the future if you guys don't make it this time?"
 

"Why are we talking about this again? I thought we are here to talk about byul." "This is about you and byul!" I sighed and looked at my father. I always had a hidden card that my father doesn't know about. No one knew but the only reason why I didn't play it is because it would hurt the team. It could stop our debut program in an instant. It was too dangerous and I didn't want to ruin the members lives. Now its not six people anymore. Now its 9 lives on my shoulders. They are trusting me with it.

 

"I'll comeback." I said after a pause of silence. They blinked their eyes for a while. There was more to this then they know. I know I had to do it. One way or the other. 

 

"I am glad you have come to your senses." Mother said as she sipped her tea finally a smile on her face. It was too much... I had to do something. 

 

 

I slowly walk back to the car that I took here. Suddenly a drop fell on to my skin. I looked up and saw that it was starting to rain. I guess the sky is also crying for me. I laughed pathethically as my eyes started to feel hot. I couldn't tell anymore, was I finally crying or was it just the rain. If anything I didn't feel like riding the car anymore. So there I was, just walking back to the dorm knowing that the members would be surprised to see me wet... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanhile~

 

 

No one's POV 

 

Chanwoo was busy looking at yunhyeong cooking a late night snack while Jinhwan and Bobby were looking after Hanbyul. The rest well, let's just say they were in the room doing something. 

 

 

"It's done!" Yunhyeong said proudly as he handed a small spoon to Chanwoo. Chanwoo as usual would smiled and just accept the spoon gratefully. 

 

"Chanwoo- ah, can I talk to you?" Jinhwan asked as he slowly came to the kitchen. Chanwoo and yunhyeong looked at each other for a while and he hesitantly nodded his head. "Yea sure. I'll be back hyung." Chanwoo said leaving Yunhyeong dumbofounded at the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

Jinhwan walked with Chanwoo to  his room and had his hands crossed while he looked at Chanwoo expectantly. 

"Tell me what's going on. Why isn't Hanbin back yet?"
 

 

 


 

 

Okay so this is a super short chapter because I literally don't know where this chapter is going. Very like all of my other stories. I always get side track. But I felt guilty for not updating so here you go. Tell me what you think. I am hoping that the next chapter would be better. Stay tuned! And to all of Binhwan shippers, don't worry. There is going to be a Binhwan scene coming up soon.