Chapter twelve

Beloved Leader

There was too much pressure. It was weighing him down like a ton of bricks. Everyone was expecting him to do better to be top at such a young age. All he did was work and you could probably say that he didn't have any childhood which was probably true. He looked at the younger with tired eyes as he slowly drifted off to sleep on the younger's lap.

The younger was shocked by the leader's actions but stayed calm. He never knew the leader was having a hard time. It could explain the reasons why the leader was so out of place lately. Jinhwan hyung knew about it, Bobby hyung knew about it too. Chanwoo wondered if the leader voiced out his feeling towards the others as well. It would be better if he did. Because the weight on his shoulders was to heavy for someone as young as Hanbin. 

Hanbin had no childhood, he only had memories.... memories with only certain people. "We are with you for everystep of the way hyung. We will get through this. It wasn't you fault anyways." The younger said as he patted the leader to sleep so that the leader could finally find peace even if its just for a while. Sleeping alone hasn't done much good to Hanbin, he had always had nightmares but he would have always find comfort when he is sleeping with any one of the members or his family. 

And like that, Hanbin finally had his peaceful sleep even if it was for a while. It was enough to wash away the pain and worries that he had been holding. 

 

Chanwoo just continued to play his phone as the leader went into dreamland. Hanbyul was also sleeping but she was sleeping on yunhyeong hyungs bed. Suddenly, yunhyeong came in and looked at the situation in hand. 

 

The members have been out of it since everyone came back from Hanbin's house. Specifically, the triple kim. 

 

"Hey, twin monster." Chanwoo greeted the older. The older glared at Chanwoo just grinned. 

 

 

"I am going out with hongseok and donghyuk. You want to come?" Yunhyeong asked chanwoo as he got dressed. 

 

"Nah. I am want to finish the game that I've been playing." Chanwoo said as he showed his phone to yunhyeong. But when he showed the screen chanwoo was recieving a call. 

 

"Who's Jong Pil?" Yunhyeong asked as he looked back at Chanwoo's face. 

 

"Huh?" Chanwoo quickly pulled back his phone and looked at the caller ID. "Oh. A friend. I'll just call him up later." Chanwoo said pulling out his usual grin and went back to playing his game.  Hanbin went back to the dorm with Jinhwan and Bobby  after a few days spending at Hanbin's house. No one asked questions. After Hanbin's return to the dorm, the rumors simmered down but there was still mumurs about Hanbin leaving YG. It didn't make it better that Hanbin was going in and out of YG's office. 

 

 

"You should have gone with them. You need to get out more. It's not good for your health if you are just going to rot in the room playing games." Hanbin sudden spoke. Chanwoo was startled and looked at Hanbin. Hanbin still had his eyes close but you could tell he was fully awake. 
 

"I should say that to you. I mean I doubt you even walk around the neighbourhood. I might know the neighbourhood more than you." Chanwoo joked as Hanbin got up and leaned back to the wall. He slowly opened his eyes and glared at the boy sitting next to him. "I was practically born here. Don't worry, I know it better than you." 

 

"I still win because I was actually born here." Chanwoo said smirking. Hanbin scoffed at the younger and went to Yunhyeong's bed and laid down next to Hanbyul. 

 

"What's going to happen now?" After a brief silence, Chanwoo finally decided to ask. "What do you mean?" Chanwoo just made a face that made him look innocent like he didn't know anything. 

 

"I presume that you have done what you have done. What going to happen to you guys?" He asked as he looked over to Hanbyul who was still sleeping soundly. "Hanbyul is going to fine. She will stay with my grandparents." Hanbin said as he hanbyul's hair. 

 

"How about you? Are you really going to leave?" Both of them looked at each other not saying anything. "I have done alot of things in my life. The most important thing I can do is protect Hanbyul." 

 

"What about you? Who is going to protect you?"

 

"I'll manage." Hanbin smiled as he just stared at the beauty beside him. You could tell that Hanbin loved Hanbyul. So much that his dream didn't matter.

 

"What did Jinhwan hyung and Bobby hyung say about this?" Chanwoo asked as he went back to playing his game. He knew the answer already. Hanbin didn't need to say it out loud. It wasn't hard for Chanwoo put himself in Hanbin's shoes. He knew how everyone felt. Being observant is one of the advatanges. 

 

"They will understand."After hearing what Hanbin said, Chanwoo locked his phone and stared outside of the window all soulfull. Then he suddenly turned to Hanbin and grinned. 

 

"Hyung, I looked cool didn't I? It made me look like I was going to say something meaningful and deep right?" Hanbin raised an eyebrow at Chanwoo and shook his head. He grabbed a pillow and threw at Chanwoo's direction. Chanwoo managed to dodge it and laughed. 

 

"No one will truly know what people are thinking. The only way for someone to know is for us to tell them ourselves." Chanwoo recited as he looked at Hanbin. 

 

"I learned that from a special hyung of mine. I think you can make use of it." Chanwoo stood up and walked out of the room. "Where are you going?" 

 

"I am going to practice. I need to show an effort that I am trying my best in this competition I am not going to back down without  a fight." Chanwoo said in a know it all voice and left Hanbin in the room alone with Hanbyul.

 

"Eomma, Appa. Forgive me for what I did." Hanbin whispered as he looked down at Hanbyul lovingly. 

 

 

 


Okay this is a short chapter. I wanted to update but I need to post this chapter before I can it all. Now I can actually see the flow of the story this is going to be easier. I sorry if the story didn't meet up to your expectation. Everything is going to be revealed on the next chapter.  :)