Chapter seven

Beloved Leader

 

Show me the money 3 studios, recording

 

Hanbin and Bobby just got of their van and looked around the studios greeting everyone there. It was always like this, they may seem shy and innocent but once they got on stage they were different. Confident and charming.

 

"Hanbin you would go on after Jiwon. Get ready and in 30 more minutes you're up." The cordi noona said to Jiwon and Hanbin. Hanbin nodded their head and thanked her. 

 

"I am tired." Bobby said stretching his body. They just got back from the MT and they had to rush over to the recording session.

 

"Dont say you're tried. Then it going to feel really tiring." Hanbin said not looking Bobby. His head was preoccupied but he had always had sharp ears so he heard what Bobby said. 

 

"Right." Bobby said smiling encouraged by the advice that Hanbin gave. He went over to the waiting room to get ready not noticing that Hanbin was not following behind him.

 

Hanbin sat down at corner, shaking his head. He breathed in and breathed out deeply trying to calm his heart. He was mad that he couldn't remember his rap. His lyrics was jumbled up with a few of the lyrics that he was making using for the song that he was working on. He closed his eyes and tries hard to clear his mind. But no matter how many times he tries to clear his mind, his thought started to wonder in his mind and it starts forming worries in his head instead of calming him down.After a while he finally went in the waiting room, where Bobby was ready to get on stage. 

Bobby looked over to Hanbin worriedly and tried to shake of the thoughts that was forming in his head. He needs to focus. He needs to be sharp but there was only one problem. Bobby hated being on stage alone. It has already been a few months he went on stage performing alone but he made it through the whole performance completely because Hanbin was there watching him. Hanbin watching him made him feel more secure more safe like he wasn't on stage alone. But today was different, Hanbin wouldn't be near the stage so he wouldn't get to see Hanbin. Hanbin had to go and get ready. The more he thought about this more worried he got. 

 

"Okay, Bobby. You're up." The director said cueing Bobby to come up the stage and start his performance. But when it was time, he couldn't help but rap to slow or to fast missing the beats. It just sounded messy but the staff was very patient, they let Bobby go and take a break for 5 minutes so that he could recollect himself. Everyone knew that something was up with Bobby who had always shine on stage. The confident and swagger rapper that used to rap confidently on stage was not there. 

 

And as expected, Hanbin came out with a few small hair clips on his head with a displeased look on his face. This was the second time Bobby had seen this look. The first one was during the Win program but this one had a more curious and confused look on his face.

 

"I don't think I need to scold you hyung. I" Hanbin said as he sat down at the edge of the stage next to Bobby. "I know." Bobby said looking down at his shoes. 


"What is it this time?" With a straight face he didn't look at Bobby and just stared straight into oblivion. "I keep messing up the beat." After he said that, Hanbin turned to looked at Bobby with an even confused look on his face. "But you were fine when you were practicing in the car why is it wrong now." There was a moment of silence from both of them. Then Bobby finally told Hanbin what was actually going on. Hanbin looked down at his shoes and sighed. He was to absorbed in his problems that he didn't notice Bobby's problem making him wonder if the other members had also had this problem that he didn't know about.

 

"Hyung, I liked it when you were confident and cool on stage. There is nothing wrong being on stage alone. We just want you succeed. You might be higher than us now but we will get there. All of us. All six of us. There are more people out there wants what you have now. Show them that you have the right to be here instead of them." Hanbin said looking at Jiwon straight at the face showing that he was serious. 

 

"Thanks, Hanbin-ah. But I am not sure if I deserve to be here." Jiwoon said. Hanbin could hear the sadness laced in Jiwon's words. Jiwon always had the problem of worrying about other people. He never felt he was better than anyone else. He didn't know how talented and amazing he was when he was on stage. The way he would shine. 

 

"Do you trust me hyung?" He said smiling as he patted the olders back. "Of course I trust you." Jiwon said without a moment of doubt.

 

"Then trust me when I say that you deserve to be here. You are doing your best. Just think about your family back at home. And that can help you along the way. Just think about them and that you are working hard to bring them back here. We can't always be around for each other physically but we are always there for you. Supporting you. Your family and us." Hanbin said leaving the older to think about what he just said and went back to go get ready.

 

 

After the recording

 

They were both sleeping in the car. Bobby finally went back to his usual self after his talk with B.I , but things didn't go well on Hanbin's side. He had his own fair share of problems. He messed up his lyrics a few times but managed to finish his performance. When the older asked him about it, Hanbin just shrugged his shoulders saying that he just forgot his lyrics. It worried the older for a bit but Hanbin reassured him by saying that he was fine and that he just didn't have much sleep so he couldn't think straight. Which was true, Hanbin couldn't sleep. Even if he did, he had nightmares. 

 

Their manager knew this all to well. He would always see Hanbin shift in seat when in the car. Tossing and turning, there was also once he saw a tear come out of Hanbin's eyes but when he confronted Hanbin about this Hanbin just joked it of and said that he was hallucinating or something. 

 

"Andawe." Hanbin mumbled in his sleep. 

 

"NO!" Hanbin shouted as he was adruptly woke up from his dream. His shout startled both their manager and Bobby who turned to look at him worriedly. 

 

"Hahaha. Sorry, I was dreaming about a chicken eating me." Hanbin lied making Bobby and their manager shake their heads at Hanbin for dream such a weird dream. Bobby went back to sleep and Hanbin just stared out of the window looking over his shoulder once or twice the whole way back to their dorm. 

 

 

 

 

 

Back at their dorm, Bobby walked slowly to the kitchen to grab a late night snack only to be greeted by Yunhyeong who was cooking and flirting with Chanwoo. Bobby just rolled his eyes and took food in the fridge and walked to Jinhwan room to see what the older was doing but only to be greeted by the sight of June flirting with the older which the older was oblivious about just like Chanwoo with Yunhyeong. 

 

On the other hand, Hanbin was at their room lying down on the bed while their manager was sitting at Bobby's side of the bed because Hanbin wanted to talk to the hyung. 

 

"Hyung." Hanbin said slowly as he was playing with the ring. He decided that he shouldn't wear the ring. At least not yet. 

 

"Can you set up a meeting with YG tomorrow? I don't have a schedule right?" The manager looked at him and sighed. There was something seriously bothering Hanbin he wouldn't tell anyone and now suddenly he wants to meet the CEO. 

 

"You do have Mix and Match recording." He said reminding Hanbin. Hanbin sighed and closed his eyes with the ring in his clutches. 

 

"When do I have free time?" "Next week sunday. I'll set up the meeting." The manager knew, the only one that can help Hanbin was the members or the sajangnim. He doesn't seem to want to talk about it with the members so he knew that he should let the younger talk to the CEO.  YG was always a wise man. 

 

"Should I be worried?" He said before he left hanbin alone in the room. Hanbin smiled at the manager and shook his head. "No" 

 

 

 


A short update for yalls cuz I feel guilty for not updating for such  a long time. And I am not quite happy with this chapter so maybe I'll rewrite it but I think I would just let it stay like this. Well, a little double b but upcoming is a chanbin ! So look out for that~ Happy CNY everyone!