Chapter three

Beloved Leader

Okay, so before we start the chapter, I wanted to take a bit of your time to tell you guys the final decision I have made. I know what the end is... I can see it now. For what ever purpose I made the end like that is because, I love you guys. I mean, technically I love everyone. So, back to what I was saying.... I want this fanfic to be as interesting as possible. Since I am not sure if the ending is going to be what you guys expect. And since the school year is starting soon, I will be more packed then I am now. So I have decided(Again) that I am not going to tell you guys.. The chapters are already written and the story is already complete. There are like 10 more chapters? Yea. So no matter what end it is, its because of Hanbin! Doesn't matter if its Chanbin or Binhwan. Okay, sometimes it does. Hahaha. Orait. I hope you guys would still keep supporting this fanfic. Its been almost a year since I have written anything. So comment and Subcribe and Also love our awesome boys the IKON. Ikonic forever~ Peace out! 


 

Still 2 years ago before their debut ~

 

No one's POV 

Being in Who is next Win was hard for them. It was hard for their Team A hyungs and it was also hard for the younger boys in Team B. They thought it wasn't fair. They had trained to together most their time in YG and they were practically brothers at that point. HanBin was so immersed in the studio trying to come up with a new songs for his Team that he didn't notice Bobby coming in the room. Who could blame him? Bobby didn't even say anything and he was so focused on the screen with the song blasting loud so that he could concentrate that no one would hear Bobby closing the door behind him. Jiwon smiled at the sight. Hanbin was moving his head to the groove of the music humming the melody along the way. 

"Yo~" Ji woon said as he suprised B.I by placing his hand on to his shoulder. "AH! You scared me!" HanBin said surprised as he managed to put an eye roll in as well. 
 

"Wah, Hanbin. I like it. It sounds nice." Ji woon said ignoring Hanbin as he grabbed a chair an sat next to HanBin. Bobby had made it a tradition to always come and check up on Hanbin just in case the younger needed his help with anything. Just then, Ji woon realized that something was different about the younger. 

"Hanbin-ah. Where is your ring?" He asked as he pointed out to HanBin ring finger which used to be occupied by a silver ring. For most of his life that he had known HanBin, he had never seen the boy taken of the ring. Not even when they went to shower together. Hanbin shifted for a while and looked at his finger. "Ah, that ring. I had it clean. It was getting dirty." Han Bin quickly explained not wanting to make such a big deal about it. 

But that didn't convince Ji woon, he knew how much the ring meant to the younger because that was the ring that his father gave him and his little sister got an identical one but hers were tied to a necklace. Hanbin use to say how it was a strong bond for his family. "But you never take it off." 

"It was getting itchy. Because I never took it off thats why the ring is dirty. Ai, hyung! Stop asking about the ring. I am sure you came here to ask me something. It hasn't been an hour since you left saying you were hungry and you wanted to eat something." Hanbin said as he spun his chair to look directly at Bobby who was caught off guard. "Oh, yeah. Donghyuk's mother came. He told us to come back to the dorm. He has food." 

 

"Okay. I am hungry anyways." B.I said with his baby voice towards Bobby. Bobby cringed and shook his head at the younger.

"I am not Jihwan hyung who can stand your baby voice. Come on! I'll buy you churros along the way." B.I smile got wider when Bobby mentioned Churros and hugged Bobby tightly. "YES! CHURROS!"  B.I the food monster was something Bobby could never get tired of. 

 

At the dorm~ 

As they got into their dorm room. They were greeted by by a sight of Donghyuk, jinhwan, yunhyeong and June who were sitting in a circle with a bunch of food in containers in the middle.

"Oh. Welcome home!" Donghyuk said rushing over to Bobby to hug Bobby but Yunhyeong managed to pull the younger down and glared at him saying don't you dare. Donghyuk just laughed it of and gave a wink to Bobby but then got smacked by Yunhyeong at his thighs. 

"Don't worry Yunhyeong you have me." Hanbin said trying to cheer the younger male up which earned an eye roll from Jinhwan and Donghyuk. 

"June!" Suddenly, Jinhwan said moving closer to Junhoe. Junhoe just sat there and stared at his two hyung who were giving death glares to each other. "June is my new best friend now." Jinhwan said hugging Junhoe. Junhoe scoffed and just shook his head letting his hyung do what ever he wants.  

"Ai, hyung! Let's just eat! I am starving!" Hanbin said after witnessing Jinhwan's actions and just went in between Junhoe and Jinhwan. Jinhwan just smirked at the younger and began to put food on his plate. Hanbin as usual was grumpy, he was sitting there and just gobbling up his food like Bobby who was oblivious to the situation that was happening. 

"Hanbin-ah. Mianhae. I was just teasing you." Jinhwan said after he found that the situation was uncomfortable since Hanbin was still sulky about what happened. Hanbin looked at Jinhwan for a while and just ate his food in silence. 

"Hanbin-ah!" Donghyuk and Yunhyeong were both just giggling at the situation. Jinhwan and Hanbin were fighting again like it was a common thing to happpen everyday at least once. 

"Hyung, I have never said once that I wasn't your best friend. And you saying June is your new best friend hurts. Did you know hyung?" Hanbin said making the older feel guilty.

"Ara! I am sorry so now stop sulking. Here, say ah."Jinhwan said feeding Hanbin a piece of meat. "Hanbin is Jinhwan's best friend." Hanbin smiled at the statement and showed his tounge at Junhoe who was just ignoring the hyungs being weird. 

"Glad you guys made up. Donhyuk and June you guys are in charge of cleaning up. Come on HanBin. We have to go and finish that song." Bobby said finishing up his food and looking over to Hanbin who was also finishing up his food.

"We will come by later. After we finish cleaning up the place." Hanbin nodded his head and left the dorm with Bobby.

 

 

After cleaning up the place, the members then went to the studio where Jiwoon and Hanbin were writing the self composed song that they had to make and the was also rearranging the composition that their Teddy sunbae nim made.. 

"Where are you on our self composed song?" Asked Jinhwan toward the head banging Hanbin. Hanbin just gave a glare and continued banging his head lightly. Jinhwan looked over to Bobby who was shaking head saying that we got nothing. The other members had rarely seen Hanbin banging his head over a song or even just being stuck not knowing what to do. 

"How about we go out and we talk about this while walking outside at park. It might help." Yunhyeong said trying to help out the older. Bobby tried to imagine the situation for a while and nodded his head. "Yea, that could work."

"We will get scolded for bring the composition out of the building when its not even complete or out yet. And its too risky to go out." Hanbin said still banging his head. Jinhwan sighed and looked at Junhoe and Donghyuk for any ideas. "How about the rooftop?" The youngest asked. 

"Rooftop-- Might work." Hanbin said thinking that it was not such a bad idea. 

"Okay, let's go there." Ji woon said pulling out Hanbin's Mac Book that was charging and was the first to head up to the rooftop. "Come on." Jinhwan said guiding Hanbin to follow the rest.

 

At the rooftop was peaceful and beautiful. The trees that were planted there were blooming, and the breeze was cold indicating that the winter was near. 

"Wah, this is my first time up here." Donghyuk said amazed. Everyone else were smiling and just staring at the view finding peace. Once Binhwan arrived at the rooftop, jinhwan let go off Hanbin and went to the edge of the building. He held on to the railing and looked at the scenery. It was already sunset and the colours at the sky was amazing. Everyone except Jiwoon, Junhoe and Hanbin didn't take pictures.  At the other side of the building, B.I stood there rather than looking at the scenary, he was looking at his hands. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath trying to ease the pain in his chest. 

"Find anything that can be as a muse to you yet?" Jinhwan suddenly appeared beside Hanbin. Hanbin just smiled at the older and just shook his head. "Come on, look at it! The view is amazing. Makes me think about my parents stories about their dates during high school." Jinhwan said laughing. He looked over to Hanbin who was just staring at oblivion and just feeling the cool air rush to his face. Jinhwan was afraid that something was bothering the leader. It wasn't that long since they all had a fight and even though the younger said nothing about it since. He still thinks that something was bothering the younger not sure whether it was about the fight or something else. After a while, the sun was already gone and it was getting darker and colder. They were wearing thin clothes that couldn't possibly protect them from the cold wind, so they decided to go back to the studio.

"Let's listen to the song again." Jiwoon decided. Everyone nodded their heads and just sat and heard the composition playing. "Let's start on a topic. What kind of topic are you guys thinking about?" Hanbin said looking at the other members. "How about we talk about being single? Since we are all single any ways." Jiwoon said looking at everyones reaction. He heard what Jinhwan was talking about to hanbin and he just had the thought about it. 
 

"That's new. We could use that." Donghyuk said liking the idea. Hanbin nodded his head and tried to elaborate the topic bigger so that it was easier for them to write something. "It's not bad to be single but in the end, I'm just another boy who needs love." Hanbin said. They nodded their heads liking the idea.

"Since we got the theme for the song, what's the title going to be?" Jinhwan asked "Just another boy." Junhoe said putting out as a suggestion. Everyone smiled finally decided on a theme for the song. "Okay. We can start writing for that but before that we should also talk about the original song." Jinhwan said before everyone got too happy. 

"I have a melody saved that I haven't done anything with it yet. But I was thinking that we should have a stage where they would cry or be moved by the songs. To show our emotions to them that this us and our moments to get here." Hanbin said pulling out his laptop and played a melody for them. 
 

"Sounds good." Bobby said wondering why Hanbin didn't play this earlier. "How about we each give our lyrics and we will take it from there. I want the lyrics to show our story." Everyone nodded their head in understandment and all dispersed to start up on their story. 

"Hanbin hyung, can I give you my diary instead. I don't know how to write the lyrics." Junhoe said as he went over to talk to Hanbin. Hanbin nodded his head and said that it was okay. 

"Alright, can you give it to me tonight?" Junhoe nodded his head and thanked the leader.  

"Come on, let's get going. We will see you guys later." Jinhwan said bring the everyone else back to the dorm since it was already late at night and they need to be fresh awake for tomorrow to start on their choreography performance.

"We will be up later. We're just going to get this going then we will come up." Jiwoon said as he saw Hanbin walked in to the studio where they write the songs. Jinhwan nodded his head still with a unsettling feeling in his chest as he left the two behind. 

 

 

"I want to start working on the rap. Are you okay with that?" Hanbin said looking over to Jiwoon who was still looking at him for quite some time. "Okay. I am sure it's not going to be a problem." Jiwoon said as he looked at B.I who was already some lyrics on the book. Jiwoon sat down on the chair and thought about his story. Then he remembered his dream. It was a dream about his mother. 


So, like that. They started to write the lyrics. It didn't take long for Hanbin and Jiwoon to finish their rap since they already had the melody and they were experinced enough to write their own lyrics.. After listening to each others lyrics they did their last interview for the day and went back to the dorm. 

"I think I am going to sleep with Jinhwan hyung tonight." Hanbin said as they entered the dorm room. Bobby nodded his head and headed for their room when Hanbin went over to Jinhwan and Donghyuk's room. 

"Hyung?" Hanbin said looking at Jinhwan's bed but it was empty. "Hanbin-ah. He is in our room." Suddenly, Bobby said as he came in the room and whispered trying hard not to wake Donhyuk up. Hanbin stood up and walked over to their room and saw Jinhwan asleep on his bed. Hanbin smiled and went to his bed sharing the bed with Jinhwan.

"Hey." Jinhwan said after he woke up with the sudden weight. Hanbin smiled and greeted the older back. 


Don't worry chanbin shippers. This is just what happened~ Chanwoo come in the picture in like after another chapter. This is during the Who is next time. So of course Chanwoo is not here. ;) Stay tuned