Chapter eighteen

Beloved Leader

After the results were revealed, Hanbin found himself in front of Yang Hyun Suk's office door again. It's been a while since he has visited the CEO and today was finally the day that he decides whether he was going to leave or stay. 

 

"Hanbin-ah!" A familiar voice called out snapping the younger out of his day dream. Hanbin stared wide eye at Hong Seok, it has been around a few days since he had last seen the older. Beside Hongseok, he could see Jihyeong standing behind the older shyly. 

 

"What are you guys doing here?" Hanbin stuttered as he stared at the two as he saw the two starting to avoid eye contact with him.

 

"Well, we have an appointment with CEO. What are you doing here?" Hongseok explained as he went closer to Hanbin. 

 

"Oh, me too." Hanbin said flustered as to why Hongseok and Jinhyung would have any business with the elder. Just then, the CEO Yang Hyun Suk opened his office door startled by the three men in front of him. 

 

"Ouh, Hanbin-ah. I was about to ask what's taking you so long. Hongseok, Jinhyeong. I was expecting you guys as well." His unique voice rang greeted them with a smile.

 

"Come on in."

 

..............

 

Hanbin let out a deep breath finally relieved like a piece of burden was finally lifted from him. He looked around and couldn't help but feel relaxed at the moment. There was a couple walking around the park together and families having a picnic under a shady tree, it was noisy but he could care less at the moment. A small hand held on to his big hands pulling him out of his daydream and attention back to the little girl beside him.


"Can we have ice cream?" She said softly. Her features were similar to him, she was the prettiest girl in the world in Hanbin's opinion.

"Sure." He replied as he brought them to the nearest convinence store.

"What ice cream do you want, byulie?" Hanbin asked softly as he opened the door for her. She quickly rushed inside and to the direction of the freezer but stop midway when she recognized a familiar figure.

 

"Jung Chanwoo?" Hanbin was the first one to break the silence between the two. As soon as Hanbin confirmed her thoughts, she quickly gave the latter a big hug before going back to looking at ice cream.

 

"Hanbin hyung! Hanbyul!" Chanwoo greeted her back by ruffling her hair. Hanbin walked closer to him and notice a familiar face tailing Chanwoo's back sneakily.

 

"Do you know that you have stalker?" Hanbin whispered loud enough for Chanwoo to hear only to receive a light hearted chuckle from the younger.

 

"His been tailing me since I came out of the dorm." Chanwoo acknowledging that he knew he was being followed.

 

"Oppa! I want chocolate Ice cream." Hanbyul said pouting angrily at Hanbin. Hanbin just nodded his head and turned his attention back to his princess.

 

"Here you go." Hanbin said as he pulled out  a chocolate vanilla ice cream." The little girl frowned harder before glaring at her brother.

 

"I want CHOCOLATE Ice cream." Hanbin could hear a faint snicker behind him, no doubt it was none other than Jung Chanwoo. He took another look into the freezer and pulled out a chocolate ice cream cup.

 

"Bad choice hyung." Chanwoo voiced out as Hanbin held out the ice cream to Hanbyul.

 

"I want CHOCO CONE!" Hanbyul stressed out her words making Hanbin think back the memory of his test on Chanwoo. Apparently, Chanwoo was also thinking the same thing because he was laughing so hard behind them, clutching his tummy.


"Hanbyul-ah~" Hanbin whined as he put back the ice cream inside the freezer to search for a chocolate ice cream cone.

"Here, Byul. I took the last one, so you can't find any inside there. My treat." Chanwoo voiced out as he pulled out the ice cream from the red plastic bag that he was holding.

"It's okay. I can back to you, Chanwoo."

"It's fine hyung. I only bought the ice cream to give it to you anyways. I also bought some ice cream for the rest. We have a long day tomorrow, just thought everyone needed a cooler before we start anything tomorrow." Hanbin nodded his head before noticing the head peaking out at the end of the corner aisle spying on Chanwoo.

 

"Save the boy, Chanwoo. He would have been dead by now if he was a spy."


"I got that covered." Chanwoo smiled as he bid goodbye at the two Kim's as he turn around quickly and grabbed on to the stalker's shirt before the latter could run away.

 

"You and I need to talk." Chanwoo said as he slung his hand around the latter's shoulder and guided them out of the ice cream shop.

 

"Who was that with Chanwoo oppa?" Hanbyul asked clearly amused by the scene that went on just a moment ago.

 

"His brother." Hanbin answered as he turned his attention back to the chiller to pick out his own ice cream.

 

............

 

Both the Kim siblings came back happily skipping in to the living room as they took off their shoes and dropped their bodies on to the couch in front.

"Oppa, where's bobby oppa?" Hanbyul asked as her eyes sparkled at the mention of the bunny like member. Before Hanbin could answer, the devil walked in with Jinhwan beside him out of the Chanwoo's and Yunhyeong's room.

"Oppa!" Hanbyul shouted as she greeted both of them with a hug before pulling Bobby to the Hanbin's room where he kept all her stuff for the day.

"What time is your grandparents picking her up?" Jinhwan asked chuckling at the bullied bunny being bragged into the room.

"Tomorrow morning. They couldn't get an earlier flight." Hanbin's parents were currently living Jeju and they finally moved into a permenant home fit to have Hanbin and Hanbyul living in whenever they need it.

"Have you seen Chanwoo anywhere? He said that he was just going to buy ice cream." Jinhwan asked with a wicked smile on his face.

"I saw him at the park, just now. But I don't think you guys are going to get the ice cream anymore. A hyung that he used to know called him out." Jinhwan grinned evily before slinging his hands around Hanbin's shoulder.

 

"Are you finally moving on Hanbin-ah?" Jinhwan asked cheekily making Hanbin blush bright red at the elder's comment.

 

"How can I move on from you hyung? There's no one better than you." Hanbin replied rolling his eyes at the older. The older scoffed at the younger's sweet words.

 

"I am flattered but don't lie to me Kim Hanbin. I see the way you both look at each other. And don't get me started on the day that I saw you guys kissing on the ground. Seriously, Hanbin. Not sanitary at all." The younger's eyes went wide as those words slipped out of the older's mouth.

 

"YOU SAW!"

 

"Please... and I can't believe both of you are starting to get shy with each other everytime you guys get close to each other." Jinhwan laughed as he leaned on to the younger's broader shoulders.

 

"HYUNG~!"

 

"It wasn't just me. June, Bobby, Donghyuk and Yunhyeong saw it too." Hanbin's face got into a deeper shade of red as he buried his face in his head.

 

"Great......" Hanbin mumbled while Jinhwan just laughed out loud and patted the younger's shoulder.

 

"I can't wait to tell Chanwoo that I know. Would it be as funny as your reaction?" Jinhwan asked evily.