The Dream and The Past

You Are My Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

7 YEARS AGO

 

" Amber!!!! ", I yelled on top of my lungs. 

 

" NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! AMBER!!!!!!!!!!!! ", all of us, my parents, my sister, her parents and Vic-unnie and I. We are all shouting for her name. Why? Why did you have to protect me and save me from that accelerating car?! You are insane, Amber. You shouldn't have run and pushed me. And now, you are the one who is suffering. 

 

I can saw her face, her face full of bruises and the blood which are coming from her head. She was staring at me at that time while smiling. And she mouthed the words that, I, until now is treasuring in my heart, " I love you, princess. ", after that, she passed out. I can hear the sirens of the ambulance. She was brought to the hospital in a blink of an eye. If something happens to her I can not forgive myself. I am the one who was the cause of this. 

 

Even though, Amber's family was comforting me so much and saying that I am not the one to put the blame on, but I still think that the accident is because of me. Amber followed me and run to me as fast as she could to save me, she is really stupid for doing that. 

 

Amber was sleeping on her bed for more than 4 months because of the accident. Because I was really sad at that time my parents decided to migrate to States that I was really opposed to doing so. Although her family knew that we are going to migrate I don't like the idea. I don't want to leave Amber, never when she is like that. My parents made a deal with me. We are going to stay until Amber opens her eyes. We stay for more than 3 weeks and fortunately, Amber is already awake. But the truth saddens me, that is..... SHE CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING. NOTHING AT ALL. Even her parents and sister. And of course, she didn't remember me. 

 

My family migrated to States after a couple of days. My sister and I studied there for almost 3 years. When my parents informed us that we are going back to Korea, I can't hide my smile on my face. I can't wait to see Amber again. I want her to remember me. My father enrolled me to Liu's university where Amber is studying. 

 

" Soojung, don't be upset if Amber can't still remember you. She is really affected on her head that is why she couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter