The Plan

You Are My Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

Today is the d-day. We have our classes now. Krystal and I made a scrapbook with our pictures and we also put labels on each picture. The journal is good and clean. Well, because Krystal is a perfectionist. She wants it to be beautifully organized. I just helped her sticking the pictures and wrote some of the events, she is the one to put some designs and she even drew some weird but cute creatures.

 

And because of the project, Krystal and I are now that close to each other. Sometimes, she is having mood swings but it is not bothering me. If she has mood swings, I'll just buy some mangoes and there. She is okay after that. I also got the chance to be close with her sister, Jessica-unnie, she is scarier.

 

" Amber? When are you planning to confess to Krystal? You know, we are here to help you. ", Henry said.

 

" Unfortunately, I don't know what and how to do it, guys. ", I said. Because I don't really know what I'm going to do. 

 

" Don't worry, Am. We are going to help you. We also need Sulli's help, you know? ", Key said while twitching his eyebrows.

 

" Key if you are not helping me, I would think that you are just going after Sulli. ", I said to him and .

 

" Well if that  is okay to you, Am. You know that I like Sulli. ", he said while smiling like an idiot.

 

" Whatever, Henry. Should I sing a song for her? ", I asked them.

 

" Am, you need to confess to her in a memorable way that she will not forget and you know that she doesn't want a lot of attention. ", Donghae said. Oh, right. Krystal doesn't want a lot of attention because she is an introvert type of person and because of that people see her a cold person, but the tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter