The Girl In My Dream

You Are My Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

My head hurts like hell. I don't know what happened and why does it hurt. I don't want to make my family, my friends, and Krystal to worry again because of me. But before I pass out, I called Vic-unnie.

 

" U-unnie, m-my h-head h-h-hurts.. ", I managed to say and by looking at my sister's reaction, I got sad, but I can't do anything right now.

 

" W-wait there. I am going to call the doctor. ", she said and went outside.

 

After she left, Krystal sat beside my bed and hugged me. I really wanted to hug her back, but I can't move my body. After a while, I passed out.

 

 

" Amber! Let's play! ", a girl said to me. I looked at her but because of the light that is blocking my sight of her face, I can't see her face clearly.

 

" Okay, let us play at our favorite place, princess. ", the little Amber said. I looked at my old self and to the girl. I wonder who is that girl. 

 

" Am, here. Let me climb on your back. I want you to piggy ride me, please? ", the girl said with a cute tone and I know that if you hear it you can't say no to this girl. Her voice is so soft and so sweet.

 

" Your wish is my command, my princess. ", I said ( the little one ). The girl hopped on my back and she looked so happy because she is with me and I looked so happy too.

 

" Hey, stupid. Stop daydreaming, we are already at our place so put me down now. ", the girl said. Hey, that girl is so mean she even called me stupid even though I carried her on my back! 

 

We stopped at a beautiful treehouse. It looks so cool. And it is really familiar to me but I can't remember where and when I saw that. 

 

" HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, princess. I am just thinking of you. ", I said. (old me) The girl blushed, I think she is embarrassed about what I've said.

 

" Am, I am going to say my secret to you later, but for now, I want to play with you aaaaaall day.", the girl said smiling, I want to see her face but when I walked closer, they are gone. NO.

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

I looked at Amber's face. She is really in pain before. Vic-unnie called the doctor while I am taking care of Am. When she came back, she's with the doctor. Vic-unnie explained what happened and the doctor said that they are going to examine Amber so she will be going to stay here longer. She didn't get any head injury when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter