Ice Cream

You Are My Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

 

 

I ignored Kai all the time when we were walking. All eyes are on us. And I hate it when a lot of people is looking at me. I feel uncomfortable by their glares. I don't want so much attention. I and my friends sat together on a table. 

This is our arrangement:

Luna|Krys|Sulli

Suzy|Eunjung|empty

 

 

I saw Kai is walking on his way to our table. But before he can reach our table, someone blocked his way. AMBER. This is getting interesting. What is their relationship to each other? Amber smiled at Kai. Kai just smirked. Amber whispered something to Kai's ear. And I saw Kai's expression after that, he looks like furious. They are glaring at each other, thanks to Jonghyun and Donghae because they grabbed Amber's arm and sat her down to their table again. Kai put a smile on his face again and went back to his friends. He is embarrassed I guess. Wow! He is really the badass in our school.  

 

 

" What's wrong with Kai? No wonder, he is a jerk. Tss. ", my friends said. Well, that is true. And I don't know why there are a lot of girls that want to be with him. They are really crazy, I think. HAHAHAHA.

 

 

Amber's POV

 

 

I saw Kai smirked at me. He put his arms around Krystal's shoulders. I am really pissed with that jerk. I walked towards Kai and blocked his way before he can reach Krystal's table. 

 

" Kai, if you don't want to be suspended here at this school forever, better not to come near Krystal. I don't want you to hurt her. And if you do, I am going to ruin you. I don't like seeing your face. ", I whispered to his ears. Good thing! Jonghyun and Donghae are there to stop me but if they didn't come, I think Kai will be going in the infirmary. 

 

 

I know that a lot of students are gossiping, but I don't care. I just want my princess to be happy. Am I being overreacting just now? Because I am jealous here! God! I need to confess a little bit faster. I need to plan a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter