Rescue Amber!

You Are My Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Lee's POV ( Krystal's uncle )

 

Few days ago, Krystal, my niece called me because she needs help to find Amber. And when I heard that even the police can't find her or track her down I know that this kidnapping incident is going to be difficult. But thanks to my private investigators, I found her. Yes, that is right. I found Amber. And to my surprise, it is no other than Mr. Kim's adopted son, Kai Kim/ Kim Jongin. How? 

 

 

( a day ago... )

" Sir, I know that you will going to be surprised of what I am going to say. ", L. Joe said, one of my investigators. 

 

" What is it? Don't make me think a lot. ", I said.

 

" Sir, all of us, investigators, are secretly following Amber's friends and her classmates. We found that this guy is having a bad term with Amber. So I followed him secretly. When I was following him, I saw him entered the old factory of Mr. Kim. I thought it was just a coincident because I also saw Mr. Kim's son, Suho. And they were talking about something, I managed to walk a little closer to them and also a good spot to hear their conversation. ", he explained.

 

" Okay. So what did you hear? Is there anything suspicious that we can relate to the case? ", I asked. 

 

" Yes, there is, Sir. I heard that they are talking about Amber. And to mention that Suho is one of Amber's friends. Sir, Kai is the adopted son of Mr. Kim and because he is, Suho is also a suspect to this kidnapping incident. I think they are allies. ", he said. So Mr. Kim's adopted son is really something huh. But why did he kidnap Amber? What is going on? 

 

" Good job, L. Joe. Send me the location where you found Kai. ", I said and ended the call. 

 

( end of flashback )

 

*Kriiiiinnnnnggg * Kriiiinnnnggggg

 

" Hello. ", I said.

 

" Hello, Uncle Lee. ", Krystal said.

 

" Krystal, I have a new information of Amber. Where are you? I am going to fetch you. ", I said. I know that my niece is really longing for her friend. So as soon as that it is confirmed that it is Kai's plan I want to make a move so that there will be no more dangerous things that he can do to Amber.

 

" Really, uncle? I am here at the Liu's mansion. ", she said. Okay, that is good.

 

" Okay, I am going to fetch you. Inform the Liu's that I found an information. Wait for me there. And get ready, okay? ", I said.

 

" Yes, uncle. Thank you. ", she said.

 

I got my car key and I immediately started the engine of the car.

 

*At the front door of Liu's mansion

 

" Krystal! Jessica! ", I yelled. I saw my two niece having sparks in their eyes as soon as they saw me. I looked at the Liu's and gave them an assuring smile that we can rescue Amber this time.

 

" Hi, Lee Jinki. ", Joseph said, Amber's father.

 

" Hi, Joseph. Sorry, it took this long to find Amber. But don 't worry, everything will be okay. Just pray. And call the police for back-up, I'm going to call you if needed. ", I said and smile a little so that he will not going to panic.  

 

" Thanks, hyung. Thanks for helping us. ", he said. I gave him another smile and wave a goodbye. 

 

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

 

" Krystal, before anything else, I want you to answer my questions. ", Uncle Lee said. 

 

" Okay, uncle. But what questions are you going to ask? ", I asked him. 

 

" First of all, did you know about Kai? ", uncle asked. What about Kai? Hmmm.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter