Friends?

You Are My Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

 

We reached my school in just 15 minutes because our house is just near to my school. I hopped off of the car and bid goodbye to our driver. I entered the school grounds. Now? They are looking at me. The boys are day dreaming and the girls are gossiping with their friends. That is my life for more than 3 years. But I'm still not comfortable to their look at me.

 

 

I walked straight to my classroom and placed my bag on my chair. I looked at the back and didn't see who I want to see, Amber. Maybe, she is not here yet because it is so early. Our class is starting at 8 and it is just 7:30 am.

 

" Good morning, Soojung-iiiieee!!!! ", my friends said in unison.

 

" Good morning. ", I said and smiled at them.

 

Sulli walked towards me and whispered to my ears. 

" Are you waiting for someone, Soojung? I mean, are you waiting for my Hyung? ", she said that no one can hear her but me. She smiled playfully after saying that, I suddenly feel that my cheeks are like a  tomato right now. 

 

" W-what a-are you saying, Sulli? ", I asked her with my furrowed eyebrows and she laughed hard because I was stuttering. 

 

" I know EVERYTHING, Soojung. Hyung and I were talking to each other last night! And Hyung told me what happened. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That was terrible! You even stopped Hyung from saying that Hyung and you are not a real couple for ice cream. HAHAHAHAHA Seriously, Soojung? ", she laughed like there is no tomorrow.  I just ignored her. That giant. Hmp~

 

 

*crrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

 

 

 

Suddenly the door of our room opened and there, Amber was born. Lol, jk. She looks so handsome. How does a girl can be so handsome and attractive more than other boys? I quickly looked away and saw my best friend's teasing smile at me. I felt that someone is looking at me and yes I am right. She smiled at me and I did the same. 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

I was looking at Krystal all these time. Suddenly, she looked at the back, I smiled at her and she did the same. Oh, my....... I blushed a little.

 

" Hyung! How was your date last night? ", Sulli said that brought the whole class attention to us. You are so great Choi Sulli. You are dead, later! I looked at Krystal and to my surprise, she is blushing like a tomato. WOW. She is more beautiful when blushing. I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter