Missing

You Are My Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

 

" Krystal, please eat your meals. ", my sister said. I know that she is worried because of me, but what can I do? I don't really feels like eating in this kind of situation.

 

" Unnie, I am not hungry. I don't like eating these days. ", I lied. 

 

" Do you think, Amber will be happy if she found out that you are not eating because of what happened to her? ", with that, I snapped out from my thoughts. What if she is here? Is she really going to scold me if I keep on doing these kinds of things? And if she is really here I want to strike her on her head so that she will remember me, but that is all " if's " Amber is nowhere to be found. 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Sulli, Jessica-unnie and I are heading to Min's restaurant. Sulli was talking to her phone before, I think it is Amber. And Sulli looks so happy after the call. 

 

" Sul, was that Amber? ", I asked because Amber didn't even bother to text me but she called Sulli.

 

" Yes. Why Soojung? Don't tell me you are jealous because of me? ", she said teasing me. Yes, I am, Sul. I didn't answer her question and just glared at her.

 

When we arrived at the restaurant, we saw Amber's friends. They looked like in trouble. But the restaurant is so nice. What is their problem? I saw Vic-unnie, she looks so worried. My sister walked to Vic-unnie's table and asked something. My sister looked at me with a worried look and then I heard Sulli asked Amber's friends.

 

" What happened, Hae? ", Sulli asked Donghae.

 

" A-amber.... S-some men took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter