Flashback

You Are My Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone's POV

 

I punched her hard on her face. I can't handle my anger anymore. I am suffering because of what happened 7 years ago. Because of that accident that I always dreaming of until now. My family died because of that. I am the only one who survived that accident. Others say that I am the miracle child who survived the infamous car accident near the airport but I think otherwise. Since then, depression-filled days made up my existence. One question always remained in my mind. " Why didn't I die with them? ". Growing up, people pitied me and I don't want to ever see that again. A rich man adopted me when I was 13, 2 years after the accident, and he taught me how to stand up on my feet again. Now, I can finally take my sweet revenge for my late parents and my late soon-to-be-sister. 

 

*FLASHBACK

 

 

" Jongin, let us go. We need to hurry. We are going to be late. ", my dad said. We are going to the airport because it is our vacation and we are going to Jeju! 

 

" Yes, dad. I am going down now. ", I yelled from my room. I put my PSP in my bag and run towards the car. 

 

" Who is excited on our vacation? ", my mom asked with an excited tone.

 

" Me! Me! Me! ", I exclaimed and raised my hand. My dad just chuckled because of my excitement and he started the engine of the car.

 

 

My mother the music. While we are on our way to the airport, we a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter