The Confession

You Are My Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

 

" Krystal! Wake up! ", argh~ my sister is waking me up so early in the morning. What the hell does she want? 

 

" Ah~ unnie! I want to sleep more. What do you want? ", I said glaring at my sister but she returns also my glare that is scarier. Jungs are Jungs. 

 

" Don't tell me, you are going to sleep at your bed all day? Don't you remember what day today is? ", she said. Wait. What day is today? Oh, my god!!! Today is Saturday. I forgot. 

 

" Unnie! What time is it? ", I said panicking. I quickly got up from my bed.

 

" It is already 11:30 am, Soojung. Go to your bathroom and take a bath while I am going to your closet to arrange your clothes. Miss Kim already cooked your breakfast and lunch. Amber texted me a while ago and she also invited me. ", she said and grinned. But that grin is so creepy. 

 

" Okay! Okay! Just lock the door after, unnie. ", I shouted from the bathroom. 

 

Jessica-unnie picked my clothes, the simplest clothes that I have. Denim pants and Plain V T-shirt with Converse shoes. I looked myself at the mirror in the walk-in closet. Okay, perfect.

 

 

I passed in the living room where my sister is sitting comfortably on the couch while watching movies. I walked to the kitchen to have my brunch ( breakfast + lunch = brunch ). After eating my brunch, I walked back to the living room and join my sister on the couch.  

 

 

" Unnie, I don't know why, but I am really nervous. It is not a date because our friends are around and you are also invited, but there is really something about tonight. I mean, Amber didn't text me nor call me these past few days and then suddenly she is inviting us for a dinner. And I also saw her talking on the phone while smiling, I think she already has a girlfriend. ", I said with a sad tone. 

 

 

" Soojung-ah, why are you thinking so complicated things? She just wants to have a small party for her friends. Or she just wants to celebrate something. Is there anything wrong about that? Soojung, don't think negative. Just cherish your moments with Amber, don't forget that she still can't remember you. ", My unnie said. Alright, she has a point.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter