D - 6 ( ARCADE )

You Are My Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

 

 

" Let us go, Amber! ", I yelled at her. I really wanted to laugh because she startled when I yelled. What is she thinking? Hmmm....

 

" Y-yes? Uhm... Krystal? Do you want to ride the Vikings? ", she asked me. Vikings? The one that looks like a big boat that is swinging? Oh, my god. 

 

" Of course. Let us go. ", I said coolly. 

 

We easily ride the Vikings because it is so early and there are few people in the line. The ride is starting and this ride is really fun not bad as I thought earlier. It is my first time riding this and thanks because I am with Amber. 

 

I saw a claw crane machine and Amber caught me and dragged me there. She flashed her dorky smile and played. On her first attempt, she failed. And now, she is on her 24th attempt and there she successfully got two plushies, a llama and Stitch! Amber gave me both of the toys, but I just want to have the llama one.

 

" Amber, I just want this llama and you can have the Stitch because you are the one who played it. ", I said and handed to her the Stitch plush. 

 

" Why llama, princess?  ", she asked me. Should I really answer it? Hmm... 

 

" I---- I wanted this l-llama b-because I wanted to remember this day that a crazy llama-like you spent time with me. That a crazy llama-like you waste her time with me on the theater because she doesn't want me to be disappointed if she disagrees. When a crazy llama-like you looked so funny when you were playing the machine. I-I wanted to thank you, dork. ", I said and lowered my head because I don't want her to see my face look like a tomato.

 

" Wow! That is the longest sentence you said to me, Krystal. And also, thank you, Krystal. I am really happy today. I had so much fun being with you. ", she said and smiled. Me too, Amber. And yes that is right. That is the longest sentence I said to her.

 

" Come on! I am really hungry now and I know you are, too. I want to eat some Mexican food. ", she also likes Mexican food even when we were little kids. 

 

" Okay, llama. I want some burritos! ", I said and dragged her to the Mexican restaurant inside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter