D - 6 ( A date? )

You Are My Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

 

We don't have classes in one week to do our project. So here I am, preparing myself because Krystal and I are going to meet here in my house. She doesn't know the address so I am going to pick her up on her house at 9 am. And it is already 8:35 a.m. so I decided to go now, who knows if I am going to be a cold body if I go there late, right?

 

 

After a few minutes, I reached their house and rang the doorbell. A girl opened the door for me, she have the same aura with Krystal.

 

" Krystal is still in her room. I think she is dressing now. So just wait on the sofa, I'll get you some snacks. By the way, I'm Jessica Jung, Krystal's older sister. And you are? ", she said and offered her hand for a handshake. I reached her hand and said.............

 

" I am Amber Josephine Liu, unnie. ", and smiled.

 

" Krystal is right. You really look like a llama and of course, a dork. HAHAHA. ", she said before leaving me in the living room. So Krystal is talking about me to her sister? I blushed because of my thoughts. 

 

I heard a stomping sound on the stairs and there, Krystal Jung is approaching. How can I stop myself from admiring this girl? She really looks so beautiful/gorgeous with that clothes. 

 

 

 

She is really chic with that clothes. Agree? But she is mine. So sorry. HAHAHAHA

 

 

" Hey, Amber! ", she said while walking to the sofa. She casually took the remote beside me and searched for a good channel to watch.

 

" Hey, Krystal! ", I said while smiling.

 

" Dork. HAHAHAHA. So what are we gonna do for today? ", she asked me. Are you guys curious about our project and what is it all about? Well, our project is to make a journal from this day until next week. Yoona-nim said that she wants to know how are we so close to each other because we are 3 years together as classmates. 

 

" Hmmm..... What do you want to do today, princess? ", I asked her and smiled.

 

" Should we go to the mall and watch a movie then eat lunch? ", she suggested and looked so excited. That is a nice suggestion for me. You know. HAHAHA. It will look like we are on a date, I thought. A date with her? That would be nice!!!!

 

" Y-yes that would be n-nice. HAHA. ", I agreed. Her eyes are sparkling when she heard me. I think she really likes going to malls? Okay, I am going to note it down. HAHAHA.

 

 

Jessica unnie brought some cookies and dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter