Headache

You Are My Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV 

 

 

I looked at my surroundings, this place is so beautiful. I can see a lot of lavenders here and there. The smell here is so refreshing. And the wind is so nice in my skin. I walked and walked then I reached a very astonishing place I could ever see in my whole life. The sand is so white and the water is so clear. This will be a perfect place to relax your mind. But why does no one is here? I am going to invite my friends here some other time. 

 

" Hey, Am? ", is that Krystal? Where is she? I can't see her anywhere but I can hear her voice.

 

" Krystal? Where are you?! ", I yelled so that she can hear me clearly. I looked everywhere, but I saw no one. 

 

" Amber, please come back to us. Don't ever leave us, again. Don't ever leave me, Amber. ", she said. 

 

" Wait. Krystal! I'm here! I'm not going to leave you. Never. Where are you, Krystal? ", I said again, and still no one is around. I am the only one here. But why do I can hear her voice? Am I just thinking so much that is why? 

 

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

" Hey, Am. ", I said. She is sleeping so peacefully. I smiled at the site because she really looks like a dork when she is sleeping. 

 

" Amber, please come back to us. Don't ever leave us, again. Don't ever leave me, Amber. ", I mumbled on her ears. I saw her moved her finger. I panicked and I called Vic-unnie.

 

After a couple of seconds, she opened her eyes. She looked around the room and then she looked at us. She looked at us in a puzzle. 

 

" Am, are you okay? Nothing hurts? ", Vic-unnie said with a worried tone.

 

" N-nothing unnie. W-what h-happened? Why a-am I here? ", she finally said after having a hard time to open because of the bruises on her face.

 

" Liar. Look at your face, your handsom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter