Curious

You Are My Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"

Krystal's POV

 

For the past few days, 3 days to be exact, I don't know why Amber is avoiding me. I mean, she didn't even text me a simple good night or even a hi. I don't know if she is angry to me or what. But the last time we talked, we are okay. Sometimes, I saw her talking to someone on her phone. Does she have a girlfriend now? AHHHHHHH~ What to do? I am asking Sulli sometimes about Amber, but she said that she also doesn't know. I think she knows, but she doesn't want to say it to me. 

 

" Sulli, I know that you know something. Spill it out. ", I said sternly to her.

 

" Krys, I really don't know what she is up to. Like you, I also can't talk to, Hyung. Why are you so curious about, Hyung? Soojung-ie, do you like my Hyung? ", with that question she caught me off guard. Yes, I like your Hyung, but I think she likes someone else.

 

" N-no. I j-just want to know. She is now my friend, Sul. ", I lied. She is not just my friend, Sul.

 

" Don't worry, Soojung. Hyung is definitely okay so don't worry too much. Maybe she is just busy with their company or something. ", Sulli said cheering me up. Maybe.

 

" Hyung! ", Sulli yelled and I immediately looked where she is shouting. I saw Amber waving her hands at us. She smiled ear to ear. Seeing her like that makes me feel happy also. 

 

" Hi, Krys! Hi, Sul! ", Amber said while panting because she run to us. 

 

" Hi, dork! ", I said and smiled at her. I want to ask her what she is been doing these 3 days, but I didn't ask.

 

" Sorry Sul and Krystal, I have some things that I am preparing and because of that, I can't make up to you guys. But if you want, I-I am inviting y-you this Saturda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter