Finding Her

You Are My Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

 

" Dad, can you please help the police to find Amber? She is already one week missing. I am really worried now. I am going to do my best in school. Just help me this time, dad. ", I pleaded to my dad for help to find Amber.

 

" Alright, alright, go and call your uncle Lee. He has a lot of people who can investigate faster than the police. ", he said. Oh right! Uncle Lee has a lot of men that are private investigators.

 

*KRIIIINGGGGG *KRRRIIIINNNGGG*

 

" Hello? Uncle Lee? ", I said.

 

" Oh yeah. Hi, Krystal. Is there any problem? ", Uncle Lee asked.

 

" Yes, Uncle. I need your help, uncle. I have a friend that is kidnapped one week ago and she is still missing until now. Can you please help the police to investigate about my friend's case? Her name is Amber Liu, the daughter of Joseph Liu. ", I explained to my uncle.

 

" Okay. I am going to send my people to help the police. Don't worry, honey, everything is going to be okay. Lius are really something, huh. Send me a picture of Amber so that my men can recognize her. ", he said and ended the call. I sent a picture of Amber that is smiling like an idiot. It is one of our pictures that was captured when we were doing our project. I already miss her.

 

" Soojung-ah. ", my sister said.

 

" Yes, unnie? Don't worry I'm okay. And I'm happy because dad and uncle are helping to find Amber. I wish that she is okay. ", I said assuring her that I am really okay. Yes, I'm okay but not that okay when Amber is around.

 

" Soojung, I just want to tell you that unnie is here for you. So you can say a lot of things to me that you can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter