Pledge

The Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Argh. YES! Work that ty mouth of yours!" 

 

Same scene of a few months back repeated itself. With a different woman that is; it always has been.

 

"Get out. Get out now!" 

 

But before he could release himself down the woman's throat like he always did, someone had barged into the room, shouting his head off. The woman continued to work until she was being pulled up.

 

"I said get out now!" He bellowed, pushing the woman towards the door. "Before I start using violence on a woman!" 

 

The woman wiped her lips and rolled her eyes but before she left, she threw a seductive wink at the guy that was still seated on the leather chair, his .

 

"Call me, honey. I'll be waiting for your call."

 

"Sure thing." 

 

With that, she snorted at the guy that was rolling his eyes and walked out of the room.

 

"What's that for?" 

 

"Didn't I tell you before that if you're being interrupted while you're ing, the chances of you being impotent are high?" Jiyong spat as he his shaft hard and fast, needing a quick release.

 

"STOP DOING THIS TO YOURSELF HYUNG!" Lee Seunghyun spat. "IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOONA, THEN CHASE HER BACK!" 

 

His shout ended at the same time as Jiyong released himself, spurting out hot cums into the bin. Jiyong made no reply as he rode out of his and zipped up his pants, standing up and lighted a cigarette. 

 

"Don't ever mention that name in front of me," he blew a puff of smoke right into his face, answering in a threatening tone. "Don't. Ever." 

 

"If you didn't put your real feelings in, you wouldn't be acting like that right now," Lee Seunghyun was not at all intimidated as he retorted. "You're ing in love with Im Yoona." 

 

"I don't and never once had," Jiyong broke away from the stare and took a seat on the couch. "I treated her like my doll and she treated me as someone who could pleasure her and pay off her dad's debt. Nothing more, nothing less. Mutual benefits." 

 

"But whatever that you're doing now, it screams out clearly that you miss her dearly and want her back!" Lee Seunghyun let out an exasperated sigh. "You were never like this hyung! You're not like me! I can bed anyone but you're not like that! That woman just now, she spelt a total ! Can you stop doing this to yourself?! I noticed that you hadn't been catching a wink since weeks ago!" 

 

"This is me. It had always been me," Jiyong replied, drawing yet another puff from his cigarette. "I sleep. With the ladies." 

 

"Yoona is still working in the same hospital." 

 

"I already told you never to mention that name in front of me," Jiyong's eyes became full of rage and frustration as he pressed the cigarette on the ashtray and stood up, hissing at his subordinate. "I never want to see or even hear her name." 

 

"You're in love, hyung. Just ing man up and go chase after her! I can see that she has feelings for you!" 

 

"DID YOU EVEN HEAR WHAT I WAS SAYING? WHICH PART OF ME SAYING I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?! IM YOONA IS ING OUT OF MY LIFE! AM I GOING TO GO AROUND AND BEG FOR HER TO RETURN TO MY SIDE? I'M SORRY I'M NOT THAT PATHETIC EVEN IF I ING HELL LOVE HER ALRIGHT!?" Jiyong finally lost his cool as he shouted. "She ing admitted into USING me. I was nothing but a tool to her... A ING TOOL." 

 

He shouted all the things that had been hidden deep within his heart for the past one month. Lee Seunghyun stood there, absorbing everything that he had cursed out and for the first time ever, it kind of scares him. He had never seen Jiyong acting like this before. Sure, he continued to sleep around, do drugs, kill people and all but he realised that it wasn't him anymore. It seemed like he was ill-treating himself, torturing himself and he knew the reason behind all these. That girl... Im Yoona. He managed to hear from the subordinates that were present during that day and knew the entire story. He very much wanted to confront Yoona and explained things but he was caught up with the triad stuffs and that lasted for a month and when he's back to try to set things right for his boss, it seemed to have been a little too late. 

 

"So, don't ever. EVER. Mention her ing name in front of me anymore..."

 

Jiyong finally vented out all his frustration and sadness. He was planning to continue to unleash but was hit by a dizzy spell and before he knew it, darkness had loomed over him, his shouts becoming a soft whisper.

 

"HYUNG!" 

 

Lee Seunghyun decided that he needed a solution.

 

Fast.

 

∞∞∞∞∞

 

"A moment to spare?"

 

"I don't think we've anything else more to talk about, Seunghyun-sshi." 

 

For the past one month, after she had walked out of the mafia boss's sight, Yoona got back to her life. True enough, her house was indeed cornered off by the police and the police had asked for her statement. Though she hated Jiyong so much at that point of time, she did not tell him out to the police. A part of her didn't feel quite right since Jiyong had kept his promise of clearing the debt and she felt that with his power, he most likely could get away scot-free since her father had an utterly bad reputation. Things with the police died down, with the verdict of a suicide and Yoona carried out a simple funeral for her father. Thereafter, she calmed herself down and decided to head back to her studies, to continue her life before it was turned upside down by Jiyong. 

 

It was fine. Her friends were welcoming and even though Daesung was still awkward with her, he was at the very least talking to her. She continued to be a freshman, pick up skills, do her rounds, have dinner, head home and go to bed. Though there were times when silence in her house was so deafening that Jiyong flashed across her mind several times. She hated to admit but at times like that, she missed being around him. She missed how he makes her feel and how she makes him feel as well. 

 

But she told herself that she's never going back. 

 

Never.

 

For the past one month, Jiyong had never once sent anyone or tried looking for her. It had been oddly peaceful but she could totally live with that. So it came as a surprise when she'd knocked off from her shift the other day and saw Lee Seunghyun standing outside of the hospital, leaning against his Audi R-8. She thought he was here for a hospital visit and tried to avoid him by pretending to not notice him. But when she wanted to walk the opposite direction, she had already bumped into him. She cursed inwardly and looked up to see him smiling at her. 

 

She knew she couldn't escape this talk.

 

∞∞∞∞∞

 

"How are you doing?"

 

"Awesome if compared to the past few months ever since I met your boss. Would be better if I didn't meet you today," she answered crudely. 

 

"Your temper is getting fiery these days. Is it due to the fact of hanging out with Jiyong hyung too much?" 

 

"I believe I've to act like this if I want to speak at the same level as you guys." 

 

"I thought we were friends, Yoona..." Lee Seunghyun feigned a pained look. 

 

"I'm sorry. That was uncalled for," Yoona got taken in as she softened her tone and gaze. "It's just that whenever someone mention that guy, I get real agitated."

 

"Why do you hate Jiyong hyung so much?" 

 

"Oh I don't know, why don't you tell me instead?" Yoona rolled her eyes. "Tell me what would you do if you're like a helpless little bird trapped in a golden cage waiting to be slaughtered and your so called owner has killed your dad. Tell me that you'll continue to stay by his side, love him and shower him with kisses and I'll totally believe it." 

 

"Wow, that hurts. I would have totally acted the same way as you."

 

"Precisely."

 

"But Jiyong hyung did nothing of that sort." 

 

"I'm not going to blame you because he's your boss but try harder if you want to convince me, Seunghyun-sshi," she scoffed and sighed. "Seriously, I know NOTHING about him! And it scares me because I don't know who I'm up against! For a moment, I found myself being contented as long as he comes and visits me in that house and the next moment I would feel downright like a wreck for acting like a mistress and a that he's holding captive! Then at the very next, I see my dad lying there with a pool of blood and him acting like a total jerk that he is and pulling me away! Tell me how he isn't like a monster!" 

 

Lee Seunghyun sat there and listened to her outburst of emotions. He knew deep down, this girl had fallen in love or at least taken an interest in his boss but she's just confused and afraid of her new feeling. His boss was too stubborn to be speaking up for himself; Jiyong was never a person who would bother explaining himself but right now, what Yoona need is an explanation and he would gladly give it to her if it meant Jiyong could get back on his feet. It didn't only concern about him; hundreds of people's livelihood and their families are at stake. 

 

"Ask me then. Ask me and I'll tell you," he folded his arms across his chest and smirked as Yoona finally stopped ranting. "Everything that you wanna know."

 

Yoona looked at him and blinked, thinking that it was a joke. 

 

"You gotta be kidding."

 

"I've already said. I treated you as a friend," he replied. "I would tell my friend anything." 

 

"Who exactly is Kwon Jiyong?" Yoona studied his expression and after deciding that he wasn't joking, she plucked up her courage and asked. 

 

She could have walked away but guessed that maybe after knowing about all the dirty secrets, her mind would let her be at peace and she could totally walk out of the dark life and live a new life without thinking about Kwon Jiyong. Besides, Lee Seunghyun seemed like a geniune nice guy. She remembered begging him to let her pay off her father's debt on his behalf and he had kindly helped her up and gave her his words about not hurting her father as long as she pays on time. And well, he had kept to that promise until her father decided to be an and gambled more, adding to the debt.

 

"Kwon Jiyong, alias GD," Lee Seunghyun answered plainly. 

 

"W-What?" Yoona raised her brows in return. "A-Alias?"

 

"You know in this line of business, we don't use our real name," Lee Seunghyun chuckled at her expression. "It helps keep our identity covered, as well as giving a sort of mysterious and cool vibe I would say. GD actually stands for G-Dragon. If you study it closer, it actually reflected his name. G as Ji and Dragon as Yong."

 

"So you've one too?"

 

"Of course," Lee Seunghyun smiled, amused by her curiousity. "Seungri. The meaning of victory."

 

"Seungri... That sounded nicer than your r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter