nuovo inizio

The Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was really coming to an end.

 

Yuri died, Tiffany died, Choi Seunghyun died, many police found dead in the paddy field. 

 

"You guys are going to the States?" 

 

"Yeahs, we need to at least answer to Fany's dad and perhaps, start a brand new life there." 

 

Many lives were taken, but life goes on for the alive ones. 

 

The police did not pursue the matter eventually. Partly because Choi Seunghyun, one of the power was dead and well, another main reason was Tiffany's death had made Tiffany's father seething in anger, demanding the Korean police a satisfying answer. They would not dare to offend Tiffany's father at all and if they were to pursue the matter further, it would be sure that there would be utter chaos and whatever dark secrets happening within the political world itself would all be revealed.

 

The government could not take this risk. 

 

Hence, the matter died down abruptly. 

 

Everyone had gathered in the airport, sending Lee Seunghyun and Jessica off. After things died down, Lee Seunghyun decided to head to the States to explain things clearly to Tiffany's dad as well as Nickhun and Jessica wanted to go back to where she grew up, where she spent her childhood with Krystal. 

 

While Jessica was engaged in a conversation with the others, Yoona pulled Lee Seunghyun to a corner.

 

"Yah, this means that you'll be with Sica? You can really move on? It seems like you guys barely know each other after all these years," Yoona asked worriedly. 

 

Truth was, she wanted both Jessica and Lee Seunghyun to move on, but she knew better that both of them are adamant person and the love they held for the ones that passed away... It's just hearbreaking. Especially Lee Seunghyun. Hence, she didn't know exactly what to advise, but she just felt like she needed to know what he's thinking. 

 

"The truth is that the more intimately you know someone, the more clearly you'll see their flaws. That's just the way it is. This is why marriages fail, why children are abandoned, why friendships don't last. You might think you love someone until you see the way they act when they're out of money or under pressure or hungry, for goodness sake," Lee Seunghyun shrugged his shoulders, throwing a gaze at Jessica. "Sica and I... I don't know. It seems like we know each other, yet it seems like we don't at the same time. But somehow, I felt like this would be better. For both of us. Maybe this is the time to get to know each other all over again. If we work out, we'll be together, if not, we'll still have each other's back I guess. It seems like companion would be a better word to describe us now; we needed the other party to take our mind off. Who knows? Maybe we would end up madly in love and you'll come to the States to attend our wedding the next month." 

 

"You," Yoona broke into a smile and hit his shoulder. "Always acting cheeky."

 

"Ouch," Lee Seunghyun feigned pain before breaking into a smile. "How about you? Things are all fine with Jiyong hyung now I suppose?" 

 

Yoona looked at Jiyong and gave a sigh, "truth is, I don't know Ri... Yeahs, it seems like everything is settled. No more hatred, no more cops chasing our back. But... But it just feels... Different you know. Like something is still in between us, like he's thinking about other things and something is stopping me too." 

 

"You guys haven't talk it out?"

 

"With the crazy happenings, no we haven't."

 

"Then make it soon! I don't know why you guys are hesitating when you're so obviously madly in love with each other. If Seunghyun hyung is the problem, I think you're just being a coward Yoona." 

 

"Do you always have to be so blunt, Lee Seunghyun," Yoona pouted.

 

"Isn't that what makes you love me?" Lee Seunghyun smirked before opening his arms. "Come here." 

 

Yoona obliged and gave him a hug, "Ahhh. I'm going to miss this annoying brat. Who's going to be there to talk sense into us when me and him quarrel now?" 

 

"Now you know my importance," Lee Seunghyun chuckled, rubbing her back. "You'll do just fine, Yoong. You're Im Yoona, remember?"

 

"Don't make me cry, Lee Seunghyun."

 

They broke apart and looked at each other with a smile. 

 

"Actually, if you don't work out with Jiyong hyung, you can consider going back to Daesung?" 

 

"I knew you're never on a serious mode you idiot!" 

 

∞∞∞∞∞

 

At the same time, Jessica was talking to the guys. 

 

"Oppa, Seunghyun oppa's turfs would be left under your control. Take care of them." 

 

"You sound like a lady boss now, girl," Soohyuk teased. "But yeahs. I would."

 

"Don't worry Sica, there's me now, isn't it?" Jiyong smiled. "Take a nice long break." 

 

"I know," Jessica smiled. "You know, even at his last breath, he still asked me to look for other guy. I'm a failure ain't I?"

 

"Well, at least you still have another shot with this Seunghyun?" Youngbae raised his brows.

 

"Him? I'm not too sure about that oppa," Jessica shrugged. "We're both wounded animals. Friends with benefits more likely."

 

"Wow. Is our ice princess finally decided to let loose herself?" Soohyuk smirked. "How about you bring me along too? We could have a or something. I'm a broken hearted guy too you know."

 

"Yah oppa! Stop it!" Jessica slapped Soohyuk's arm hard and pouted. "It just you know... With so many things happened, I realised the importance of companionship. I bet Seungri realises it too. It seemed like an unspoken agreement you know. "

 

"Take this time to heal. It's been long I know," Jiyong patted her shoulder. 

 

"Guys, I know you're going to kill me for this, but I'm flying off today as well," Youngbae spoke up all of a sudden.

 

"WHAT?!" 

 

"I want to take a break. For real," Youngbae smiled, giving t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter