Outburst

The Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey oppa! I-I'm sorry about the other time back in the resta-"

 

"H-Hey Yoo-Yoona! No worries! I-I didn't know y-you've some special r-relationship going on already... L-Look! I-I've got to go for my rounds now. I-I'll catch you again!"

 

"Oppa!" 

 

Before she could finish her sentence, Daesung had already scuttled out of her side. She raised her brows at his queer behaviour but soon brushed away the thought with a smile. Given how weird her life had become now, she's no absolutely no rights to judge other people's behaviour. However, she made a mental note to ask Lee Seunghyun about what had happened after she had left with Kwon Jiyong the other day back at the restaurant. 

 

Weird seemed to be an understatement to describe Im Yoona's life now. Ever since a month ago where she had the whole -with-the-mafia-boss-in-the-ladies thing going on and being carried away thereafter, her life had become anything but normal. Jiyong's words about staying with him wasn't a request but a command and he's following through it. After she woke up from her deep slumber, she found herself in an apartment. The apartment was beautiful and it had even contained all the ladies-related products. She tried hard not to think about how the owner of this house was related to him and he didn't try to explain either. And ever since that day, she had been living there. Jiyong didn't exactly stay with her every single day but had made sure she's well-fed, well-clothed, well-adjusted to this new life. There were several occasions where he had stayed overnight but most of the times, he would not be with her and would simply leave after they had when she was too tired to even talk.

 

Not too sure why but she didn't try to escape either and that scares her more than anything else. Was she really falling in love with this mafia boss, scared of him or the worst case scenario, she's falling into a bottomless pit where she had been completely into his ual world. She didn't even went back to her house to visit her dad. She comforted herself that maybe she was scared. Even though Jiyong might not be around all the time, he sure had planted eyes around her. She's always being followed wherever she goes and she couldn't seem to shake off them. She tried talking to them but all she got was 'I'm sorry Ms. Im, we can't talk to you. Boss would slaughter us.' She was exasperated but thank god Lee Seunghyun dropped by every now and then and he seemed to be the most sane out of all of them because at least he's talking to her. 

 

Though her freedom seemed to be restricted, at least she was allowed to continue to go to school and had even started her internship in the hospital which explained the above encounter with Daesung. She was contented with this fact of Jiyong not taking this away from her but she herself had began to distance away from her friends, finding excuses everytime when they asked her out. That once again scares her. Her behaviour was getting more obscured but she couldn't seem to help it and she's not doing anything to help herself. She didn't know how to. She was like a poor little swallow trapped in a golden cage but even if she's given the power to fly, she wouldn't because of the fear. Hell, she was even getting excited to the mere fact of Jiyong appearing in the house even though she tried to hide it from him. She was becoming an introvert, hiding from all people but yet opening to only her master, boyfriend, creditor or whatsoever. 

 

Getting pleasured and giving pleasures. 

 

She has to put an end to it. 

 

Even if she's left with that tad bit of perseverance left. 

 

And she'll start by visiting her father. 

 

∞∞∞∞∞

 

For the one month, her father didn't try to contact her either. She wasn't the very least bothered by it since she knew that he most probably would just be drinking to his hearts content now that there weren't any creditors chasing after him for payment. If only he could understand the real reason behind this peace. The sacrifices his daughter had made... 

 

She shook her head to shrug off the negative thoughts. Never mind how he treats her. Now that the debt should be cleared, they cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter