Repaying

The Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's this all about... Stop fooling around, Yoong. Untie me. Now." 

 

Jiyong tried to keep the panic that rose in his throat down as he kept his voice even. He rubbed his wrist against the rope, trying to loosen but it was futile. 

 

"Please Ji... Don't do this. You'll hurt yourself..." Yoona bent down and held his wrist, eyes still filled with tears. 

 

"Tiffany Hwang, Lee Seunghyun. You guys better untie me. NOW!" 

 

He knew Yoona wasn't going to listen and hence he diverted his attention to the other two people standing there, narrowing his eyes dangerously at them. 

 

"Ji don't blame them. They have nothing to do with this. They're just following my instructions..." 

 

Tiffany and Lee Seunghyun looked away guilitily while Yoona turned his face so that he could look at her.

 

Jiyong had no clue what was all these about and he hated the feeling. Just a few hours ago, it was the happiest moment in his life and now, it had plunged down into complete darkness. 

 

"Is this what it is? The past two weeks of happiness was a build up to this?" 

 

When he spoke, he realised that his voice was quivering. He was afraid of her answer and he was silently hoping that it was not what she had thought of. Her behaviour ever since he was bailed out had been weird but he chose to ignore the tingling feeling, indulging into the fact that she loved him and didn't want to be separated from him.

 

She's thinking of leaving him is she?

 

"Ji, I'm leaving..."

 

 

"Yoong! TELL ME WHAT THE IS GOING ON?! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT!" 

 

And he lost his cool. He started to struggle even harder but it seemed that those knots were adamant and not planning to give way at all. Eventually, after just 10 minutes of struggle, he lost his energy. He didn't have much to begin with after a night of repeated sessions with her and a bad hangover from yesterday night. 

 

"Yoong, stop crying. You're killing me... Just... Just let me go and we'll solve this together okays? Please..." 

 

He was begging her. The fear in him was amplified with her actions. He knew she wasn't leaving because she didn't love him; She was leaving because she was forced to and the reason... 

 

He just hoped it wasn't what he was thinking. 

 

"Ji... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." She kept on repeating her words but made no action to his pleas. She sat by his side and put her forehead against his, tears streaming down repeatedly. "You'll be fine when I'm gone... I have to go..." 

 

"I-Is Seunghyun hyung isn't it..." He whispered. 

 

"Ji, please promise me that you won't do anything. Please promise me that you won't hurt yourself while trying to get me back. Don't let me worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter