Apologies

The Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"GD AND TOP! YOU GUYS BETTER STOP NOW! YOU'VE NOWHERE ELSE TO RUN!" 

 

They were a couple of miles away from the helicopter. Sure, they could make it if they pushed hard enough, but Yoona and Jessica were already at their maximum and the sergeant was right behind, not widening the distance at all. 

 

"Watch out!"

 

They were running and all of a sudden, the sergeant behind stopped and pulled out his gun, aiming not at Jiyong or Choi Seunghyun, but at Yoona. Of course, he had did a thorough check on their background and he knew exactly this woman is his bet. Shooting her would definitely make both of them stop. As though having an acute sixth sense, Choi Seunghyun turned behind and saw him getting ready to shoot. 

 

He shouted and pounced himself on Yoona, knocking her right of the course. 

 

BAM! BAM! BAM!

 

He fired three shots at Yoona. Two went wild but the third was supposed to hit her in the spinal.

 

Supposed.

 

"HYUNG!/OPPA!" 

 

The gunshot rang as Jiyong and Jessica looked in horrification. Yoona was in an utter shock as she was in his arms and they fell right down and hit the muddy ground. 

 

There was a still silence and then everything seemed to fast forward as the sergeant ran towards them.

 

"GD-" The sergeant began, and that was when a fist almost as large as a Daisy canned ham-but much harder-collided with the center of his face.

 

There was a dirty crunching sound as his nose broke in a burst of horrible pain. Jiyong's eyes squeezed shut and brightly colored sparks of light fountained up in the darkness. He went reeling and flailing across the field, waving his arms, fighting a losing battle to stay on his feet. Blood was pouring out of his nose and over his mouth. He knew he was going to kill him if he kept it up-and he showed no sign of even slowing down, let alone stopping. He tried to slide down and out of the sergeant's reach, but he grabbed his shirt and yanked him far. 

 

But that was it.

 

Jiyong charged towards the sergeant, his brow wrinkled into a beetling frown of concentration below his screaming haircut. 

 

"You son of a !" Jiyong spat and smashed a fist into the sergeant's upper lip, letting him feel it split apart on his teeth. 

 

"Grow your goddam pu**y-tickler over that." Jiyong stuck out one leg behind the sergeant and pushed as hard as he could. 

 

He uttered a surprised yell and went over, but he shot both hands out as he toppled, snagged them in Jiyong's bloodspattered shirt, and pulled him over on top of him. They began to roll across the muddy ground, butting and punching. 

 

Both were far too busy to check on what their surrounding was. 

 

"Are you alright?" 

 

"I-I'm fine..." Yoona's face was as pale as sheet. 

 

"G-Good..." Choi Seunghyun let out a relieved smile. 

 

"Oppa! You're bleeding!" Jessica, on the other hand, shrieked in horror.

 

"I'm fine... Don't fret," he tried to sit up with the help of both Jessica and Yoona. 

 

His white shirt was already stained with red and both knew that he had been shot.

 

"We need to get to the helicopter now," Yoona looked at the distance between the helicopter and them, and then darted her gaze worriedly at Jiyong who was in a fist fight with the sergeant.

 

"You can ditch him just like that?" Choi Seunghyun, despite the injury, kept his smirk on. 

 

Yoona bit her lips, without any reply. Then a gun was placed on both her palms. She looked up, brows raised in curiousity.

 

"I can't shoot properly now. You want to save him? You have to kill then," Choi Seunghyun answered her thought perfectly. 

 

Yoona stared at gun in her hand and back at Choi Seunghyun. Her mind was in a whirl and then she saw Jiyong again, inflicting another few harsh punches. She held the gun tightly in her hand and started to dart between the long grass to hide herself.

 

"I knew she wouldn't bear to see him get killed..." Choi Seunghyun smiled bitterly as he watched Yoona approach the guys. 

 

The sergeant was sitting on top of Jiyong, industriously banging his head against the ground.

 

BAM!

 

Yoona fired the first shot, alerting the guys. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter