Indebted

The Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona... Yoona... Can you hear me?" 

 

She heard the voice and tried to swim out of darkness and finally was able to open her eyes, seeing two faces coming into focus. 

 

"Thank god you're fine!" 

 

Lee Seunghyun exclaimed as Yoona opened her eyes forcefully and helped her to sit up, leaning against the headboard and brought her a glass of water. 

 

"Are you feeling any discomfort any where?" 

 

Yoona drank the water hungrily, feeling contented as the cool water coursed down her parched throat. She cleared and tried to speak up, finally finding her voice back.

 

"I-I'm fine... W-What happened? I remembered we're running out of the warehouse..." 

 

"Yeahs, but you fainted. The doc said it's nothing too serious, just some light scrapes and you fainted due to exhaustion," Lee Seunghyun took the empty glass from her and explained. 

 

Sleepiness left her system and she looked behind him to find Jiyong standing there, face a look of relief and regrets. She thought that after the whole situation, things between them would turn for the better but judging from his expression, it didn't seem like it. She opened , wanting to speak to him. 

 

"Take more rest," only to be beaten by him instead as he gave this three-worded sentence and turned around.

 

"Ji..." She sighed, tears b as she watched him left the room, leaving only his faint scent behind. 

 

"Jiyong hyung was in a worse state than you but when you fainted, even though his injuries are grave, he insisted in carrying you and rushed you back. He didn't leave your side even for a minute until you stirred for a little just now. You showed signs of waking up and we were finally able to convince him to have his wounds treated. But instead of resting like he was told, he came back to be by your side immediately," Lee Seunghyun said. "He cares alot about you, Yoona. Don't get him wrong..."

 

Yoona turned to look out of the window, realising that the mist had become a proper drizzle and she guessed the drizzle would develop into a steady drenching rain within the next half hour or so. However, within 5 minutes or so, the dark clouds had cleared and the sun was seen peeking out from a piece of cloud. The weather was just like her relationship with Jiyong; changing from one state to another so quickly, with little pre-warnings. When she thought they're doing fine, another thing would appear and their relationship was turning towards the bad side. They're that unpredictable, he's that unpredictable.

 

She sighed and looked away, turning back to Lee Seunghyun and narrowed her eyes threateningly.

 

"Yah, Lee Seunghyun," she said. "You better own up now. You guys have been keeping something from me. Who is this Soohyuk guy and the guy that has the same name as you?" 

 

Even if he's unpredictable, she wants to try to understand him.

 

If she can't grasp when he would act up, then she would not leave his side, not even for an inch. 

 

∞∞∞∞∞

 

" YOU SOOHYUK! WHY DID YOU STOP ME?! IT'S KRYS ALRIGHT!"

 

Meanwhile, on the other end, two guys got involved into an anger brawl. Lee Soohyuk had dragged Choi Seunghyun back to their hideout as he struggled and the moment they returned, punches were exchanged and shouts resonated the entire room, none of their subordinates dared to step in to break the fight. 

 

"IT'S NOT! SHE'S IM YOONA! IM YOONA! NOT KRYS!" 

 

Lee Soohyuk swung back around and gave Choi Seunghyun a fast and powerful roundhouse kick in the ribs. Choi Seunghyun howled in torment but still raced towards him, pinning him down on the floor. Lee Soohyuk growled at the hit and gave a sharp punch to his jaw, throwing his hand as fast and as hard as he could. It made a direct hit and within seconds, Choi Seunghyun was bleeding as he stared at the river of blood that appeared on the floor. He bellowed, waving a punch across Lee Soohyuk's cheek in return, causing his nose and gum to bleed as a result.

 

The two of them spat out the rusty taste in their mouth, stared at each other angrily, all ready to lunge yet another attack.

 

"YAH! WHAT ARE THE BOTH OF YOU DOING?!"

 

The shriek rang loudly, causing both of them to snap up to see a lady striding into the room, her heels clicking against the marble flooring loudly, showing signs of anger. The other subordinates that were standing all around the two guys bowed at her, in thankfulness and respect as she approached the two guys, her face icy cold.

 

"Sica, talk some sense into him," Lee Soohyuk was the first one to react. "I was dealing with Jiyong and his girl today and he came barging in, saw the girl and acted like a mad man."

 

Jessica looked down at Choi Seunghyun who wasn't making any retaliation, just lying against the marble flooring, eyes fixated onto the ceiling. After the meeting with Lee Seunghyun and realised that they had already begun taking their actions, she already have a bad feeling. Her hunch was confirmed when shortly after a few hours, one of the subordinates had called her, saying that their boss and their leader had gotten into a fist fight and they couldn't be stopped. She researched on the girl's photo on the way back and staring at what came back to her, she sighed, knowing perfectly why did the fight started. 

 

"Oppa, go get your wounds treated first," she sighed and turned back to Lee Soohyuk. "We'll leave the talkings for later." 

 

"Alright," Lee Soohyuk nodded solemnly and wiped off the blood at the corner of his lips and spoke up, loud enough for everyone, including Choi Seunghyun to hear. "Whether you like it or not, believe it or not, Krystal Jung is dead. She's dead and never coming back." 

 

That sentence resonated in the eerie silence. He sighed and strided out of the room, with some of the subordinates tagging along from behind. Jessica waited for a few moments and when Lee Soohyuk was out of sight, she walked forward, wanting to help Choi Seunghyun up. 

 

But he beat her to it. 

 

He stood up by himself forcefully, refusing everyone's help as he wiped off the blood that was trickling down his nose and spat, limping out of the room all alone, sending piercing gazes at people, signaling them to not follow or bother him. All the remaining subordinates stared at Jessica, hoping for her to give some instructions for them to follow him but all they received was the shake of her head, showing disapproval.

 

"Clean up the place."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter