Neutral

The Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Youngbae hyung! Jiyong hyung!"

 

The sound of the door clicked open and both Yoona and Lee Seunghyun rushed forward. Jiyong captured Yoona in his arms immediately, inhaling her scent. He knew that he loves her, but he didn't know that when he's about to be separate from her, he actually feared. Having her in his arms now made him selfish; Suddenly, he didn't want to go through the deal with Choi Seunghyun anymore. He didn't want to leave her at all.

 

"Idiot... You idiot..." Yoona punched his chest gently, feeling tears in her eyes.

 

She didn't know that she's that afraid of losing him. Just a few hours of separation already got her on the edge. 

 

And the thought of leaving him for the rest of her life... 

 

"Silly, I'm back ain't I?" Jiyong lifted her chin up and smiled. "I'm fine." 

 

Yeah right. As if he is. 

 

"I'll get change and we'll talk," Jiyong held Yoona's hand tightly in his before turning to Youngbae, giving him a serious look. 

 

Youngbae replied with a nod and with that, Jiyong brought Yoona into his room. 

 

∞∞∞∞∞

 

"Mphmm..."

 

The moment they're in the room, Jiyong pinned Yoona against the wall and started to kiss her roughly and frantically. Yoona was startled for a moment before she eased into his embrace, returning the kiss with the same passion. She didn't want to think about what's going to happen thereafter, all she wanted now was to be in his arms, to be with him for as long as it takes. She started removing his button-up shirt as they continued kissing and before she could go any further, a strong grip was felt on her wrist. 

 

"Since when are you so impatient?" Jiyong finally broke away from the kiss and stared at her amusingly. 

 

"Don't tell me you don't want to," she pouted, her face flushed with embarrassment. 

 

"I want to but I've more important things to handle now," Jiyong chuckled at her reaction.

 

"Then let's have a quick one," Yoona tip-toed and sealed their lips together again, not accepting 'no' as an answer. 

 

Jiyong complied as their tongues entagled with each other again and when things were about to get warmer...

 

"And I was wondering what took you so long to change a shirt," the door was pushed open and in came Youngbae who was feigning coughs embarrassingly. 

 

Yoona's nerves snapped at the sound as she pushed Jiyong away frantically, her face blushing crazily. Dammit! This guy! Doesn't he knock before he comes in?! This is so embarrassing! 

 

"I promise I'll give you what you want later," Jiyong however, was not at all embarrassed as he pulled her into his arms and gave her one last peck, whispering against her lips. "Wait for me..." 

 

"Idiot!" Yoona huffed and hit his chest embarrassingly before breaking away. "I-I'll make you guys some coffee..." 

 

With that, she had her head hung low and left the room, avoiding Youngbae's teasing gaze. 

 

∞∞∞∞∞

 

"Next time, instead of saying changing shirt, you should just say you're going to take a shower," Youngbae smirked as Jiyong changed out of his button-down shirt into a more comfortable cotton shirt.

 

Jiyong simply smiled in response as he took a seat opposite him. 

 

"So... This is your woman?" Youngbae asked. "Im Yoona?"

 

"Yeahs..." A tired smile plastered across Jiyong's face as Yoona's name was mentioned. 

 

"Finally the cold-blooded Kwon Jiyong is in love?" Youngbae smiled and shook his head. "Never thought this day would come." 

 

"I never thought of too," Jiyong shook his head with a smile. "She has sacrificed way too much for me already..."

 

"She knows all about your stuffs already right?"

 

"Yeahs. Told her about it but she's even more adamant to stick around," Jiyong sighed. "I just don't know what to do with her..."

 

"Falling in love will become your weakest link. This is why I backed out. Seunghyun hyung and Soohyuk too. The moment you have someone to love and safeguard, you can't be in the triad anymore. I used to think you'll be the most successful mafia boss among us but right now, it seems like you'd joined the gang too..." Youngbae's eyes became solemn for a split second before composing himself again. "Alrights. Back to serious matter. I realised that this girl is the split image of Krys. Is that why Seunghyun hyung is after you?"

 

"Yes..." Jiyong offered Youngbae a cigarette before lighting up his own, drawing a puff. "What are the chances of me getting out unharmed?"

 

"The policeman is dead because of the repeated shots. Chances are slim..." Youngbae took a puff of the cigarette as we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter