Xiumin Discovered

Why Did It Have To Be You?

EXO K were supposed to travel to China when they finished their schedule. They came a little early because they finished early but, EXO M were not yet finished performing so; they went to watch them until they were done. They watched their Chinese counterparts kill fans with their great dances and amazing voices. It's not often EXO K get to watch EXO M perform but when they do, they can't deny they're talented. EXO M would say the same thing.

 

When EXO-M finished their performance, they went back to the prep room. When they opened the door, they found EXO-K waiting for them. They ran up to each other and K members started congratulating M members. Suho and Sehun were congratulating Kris, Tao and Xiumin, Chen was being congratulated by Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Lay and Luhan were with Kai and Kyungsoo. After a while, Sehun was still with Suho and Kris. They were laughing at a joke. Sehun only stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and immediately shrieked. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." An apologetic voice said. "Sehun, are you okay?" Suho asked a boy who was now laying on the floor with an expression of fear. He helped him up. "Sorry." Sehun apologized. "No, it's my fault. I'm sorry!" Luhan apologized. An awkward silence followed. Kris interrupted it with a cough. Sehun looked at the floor as blush found itself on his face. Kris and Suho decided to walk away to leave them to their awkward conversation. "Uh hi!" Luhan said trying to coax. Sehun nodded then mentally slapped himself. "Y-yeah....h...hi..." He forced himself to say. Luhan smiled. Sehun looked up and blushed more when he saw his face. "Congratulations on, you know, the-the...um..." Luhan interrupted him by giggling. "You're so cute, Sehunnie!" Luhan told him, still giggling. Chanyeol came up to them. "Sehun! The Chinese members are gonna show us around!" He said excitedly. Sehun nodded to him before he left. "We can go alone, if you want?" Luhan told Sehun after Chanyeol left. Sehun blushed before retorting. "But--" he got quickly interrupted. "Sehun, every time I want to hang out with you, you say the same thing! 'Wouldn't you rather be with Xiumin?' Or 'don't you like Xiumin better?', 'Xiumin, Xiumin, Xiumin!'" Luhan almost yelled. "Sehun, I like you, I really do. Please don't say that anymore, it makes me feel like you don't like me." It's as if Luhan's eyes twinkled when he said that. "I want to... hang out with hyung..." Sehun then told him. Luhan smiled at that. Sehun smiled back, blush still on his cheeks. 


 

"Have you seen Sehun?" Kai asked Kyungsoo, while they were riding the bus. "I saw him leave with Luhan." He told him. "Oh." Kai replied, deciding not to worry.


 

Sehun and Luhan were walking on the streets together. "The city is really nice when it gets dark." Luhan told Sehun. "The lights are beautiful!" Sehun said in awe. The two walked for most of the time. They were late home that night. Everyone was already in the dorm. Kai came over, hearing noises. "Oh. It's you two." He said trying to sound normal. Sehun giggled at his friend's attempt. Kyungsoo then came over, chewing something. He swallowed. "Are you two hungry?" He asked. "Xiumin hyung made us sandwiches." He told them, motioning the kitchen. They shook their heads. "We ate out." Luhan said. "Let's go, Sehun-ah." Luhan said as he started walking towards the stairs. Sehun followed. Kai eyed them until they were out of sight before going back to the kitchen. Kyungsoo simply shrugged, keeping his neutral expression.

 



Xiumin didn't go sightseeing with his friends, he went immediately home. The first thing he did home was kick the wall. He kicked it so hard; he let out a frail screech causing the manager to look at him weirdly. He went to his room and changed. He his laptop, deciding to calm himself. When the desktop was visible, he regretted his decision. It was a picture of him and Luhan smiling, together. He felt like throwing his laptop out the window. He went downstairs deciding he was finally gonna do it. He entered the kitchen setting his mind. He grabbed the knife and started to breathe. He was really going to do it. He opened the fridge, grabbing everything he needed. He took one last, final breath and started to cut. Tears were rolling down his eyes. As he remembered the reason he was doing this, he started to get angry. He started to cut more furiously. He cut, and cut, and cut, and cut until he heard the door open. He started to rub his eyes to hide the tears but, they started to burn him causing more tears to come out. Everyone entered the kitchen. "What are you doing?" Kyungsoo asked. Xiumin removed his hands, revealing tear-stained cheeks and still-wet eyes. "Why were you crying?" Xiumin didn't say anything. Instead, he moved to the side, revealing a pile of sandwiches. Everyone smiled. "Aww, you didn't have to make food for us!" They exclaimed happily as they started to eat. Xiumin silently watched them eat his sandwiches. They were talking loudly about how good the food is. "You put a little too much onions, hyung." Someone told him. He wasn't really paying attention. Xiumin had a habit, ever since he was small; he would cut onions when he was mad because crying relaxed him a little and he could never cry on demand. So, he used it to his advantage, he made sandwiches with all the onions he cut. Surprisingly, he's actually really good at cooking.

 

Still eating, everyone heard the door open. Kai went to check it out. "Oh it's you two." Xiumin heard Kai say. He assumed the two were Luhan and Sehun. He got his confirmation when he heard the giggle he wished to destroy. Kyungsoo left the kitchen too. He heard him asking them if they wanted to eat. Every word he heard pricked him. Without realizing it, he had been squeezing the mustard bottle, spilling mustard all over his hand and on the floor. "Uh, hyung?" Chen stood in front of a raging Xiumin. "Hyung, you're making a mess." Chen continued. "I don't wanna be the one to clean it since I'm the only one who noticed." He told him. Xiumin was about to explode. On the inside, he was actually contemplating what he was going to do. He finally decided, he's going to go have a 'talk' with Sehun. He dropped the bottle on the floor and went straight towards the stairs. "W...But Hyung!" Chen shouted when the older male was leaving. But, Xiumin just kept going as if he couldn't hear anything but his feelings.

 

Xiumin was about to open the door to Sehun and Kai's room, expecting him to be there but then noticed he had mustard all over his hand. He took a quick trip to the bathroom since he despised being dirty. As he was drying his hands, someone came in. "Oh sorry! I didn't know someone was in here!" Sehun practically shouted as he hid behind the door after taking a single peek. He was about to shut the door and leave but Xiumin called him. Luckily, Xiumin was a bit more calm since he's clean. Or else, he would have jumped him. Sehun slowly and carefully entered the bathroom, closing the door behind him. "Sehun, you can't keep hanging out with Luhan! He's mine!" Sehun looked at him confusingly. "What do you mean?" Xiumin went over to him and pinned him against the wall, preparing to yell at him and claim ownership. "You--" Xiumin started but was quickly interrupted. "Actually hyung, can we do this later? I kinda came here for a reason."  Sehun told him. And Xiumin didn't know if he should yell at him for stalling or just let him go. "Uh...okay." He said and proceeded to exit the bathroom. For some reason, Xiumin didn't wait and went to his room. He was expecting either Chen or no one. To his surprise, Luhan was sitting on his bed, using his laptop. His. Xiumin's. "Luhan! What are you doing!?" He shouted and ran to see what he was doing. "Calm down. Kris is using my computer so I thought I'd come use yours. That's okay with you, right? I mean, you're not using it." Luhan told him. "Okay but what are you doing?" Xiumin asked quieter. "Nothing important. Just, looking us up." Xiumin looked at him. "Us?" He asked a bit uneasy. Luhan looked back. "Yeah? The performance we just did. Why?" He looked back at the screen. Xiumin sighed a little. "No, nothing." Luhan nodded in acknowledgement. Luhan clicked his tongue. "They're all bad quality." He said disappointedly. "I look bad in all of these..." He said sounding a bit sad. Xiumin wanted to tell him he always looks good no matter what quality he's in but decided not to. "Hyung!!!" Yelled Chen, who came bursting in. They both looked at him in surprise. "Hyung, Kai took the last sandwich even after I called it!" He yelled in complaint. Luhan started to laugh at their immaturity. "What do you want me to do about it?" Xiumin asked. Chen bowed his head a little and looked up. He pouted, trying to look cute. "Punish him." He told him. Xiumin rolled his eyes while Luhan was still laughing. "It's just a sandwich. Get over it." He deadpanned. Chen looked up, still pouting. "But...I like your sandwiches..." Xiumin sighed. "I'll make them again." He told him, hoping this was the end. Chen nodded. "Okay." He smiled and then left. "Those kids..." Luhan told Xiumin before his giggles ended. Xiumin smiled brightly when he turned to face him. 

 

 

Sehun was sitting on the couch watching a movie along with Kai, Chanyeol, Suho and D.O. Chen came down the stairs and ran towards them. He plopped down on the couch where Kai was sitting and made himself comfortable. "Yah!" Kai yelled as soon as Chen fell on him. "Ah~ I know this movie! It's the one with the bird!" Chen said. "What bird?" Chanyeol asked. "There’s no bird in this movie." Sehun told Chanyeol. "Chen..." Kai tried to say as he was still underneath him. "Ah, then the dog!" Chen exclaimed and Sehun just shook his head. Kai tried to push him off as Chen continued to ignore him. "Dinosaurs?" Chen questioned, now getting tired of guessing as he slapped Kai back. "There are no animals." Sehun plainly said. "Chen stop, I'm trying to listen." D.O said, getting irritated. "Fine." Chen answered. But, he and Kai were still hitting each other. A few minutes later, the movie had a dramatic scene and everyone except Chen and Kai were deep into it. D.O was especially endorsed. He was watching intently then suddenly...he heard something crash beside him! He let out a shriek, startling everyone. Chen started laughing as soon as he heard the scream. "Chen!" D.O yelled. "What? Kai pushed me off!" Kai started to laugh, satisfied with what he had done. Sehun sometimes seriously questions the people he hangs out with. He decided he didn't want to stay and watch them banter and since he's already seen this movie that was okay too. He went upstairs to wash up for bed. It was really late. He then remembered what had happened earlier. I wonder what he wanted to tell me... Sehun thought to himself. He shrugged it off as he was tired. Then he remembered the minor pain he felt when his back hit the wall. It must have been really important... Sehun realized, deciding to go see him. He went to Xiumin's door wondering if he was still awake. He opened the door slightly and peeked through, trying his best to be really quiet. He saw Xiumin taking a selca with someone. He couldn't see who. Then the person hugged Xiumin and Sehun could see his face. It was Luhan. Sehun shut the door quickly and ran to his room. He didn't realize he shut it loudly. 

Xiumin and Luhan turned their heads as soon as they heard the loud thud. "What was that?" Luhan asked, Xiumin still in his arms. The latter shrugged, wondering the same thing himself.

 

Sehun ran into his room, shutting the door behind him. He layed down on his bed, arms crossed over his face. "We were just together! We had a whole evening together! It should be fine if he wants to hang out with another member!" Sehun yelled at himself. Sehun heard a yawn and immediately sat up looking for the owner of the soft sound. "What are you on about now?" His eyes landed on Kai as he was asking a question. Sehun sighed, relieved. "When did you come up?" Sehun asked his friend who was lying on his own bed. "Not long after you. I was going to shower but you were already showering and I was too tired to wait." He told him, refusing to open his eyes. Sehun hummed a response as he layed back down. "So? You never told me... Why are you mad?" Kai drawled out. Sehun turned his head to face his sleepy friend. "Oh. He... He's just... with Xiumin again..." He answered. Kai nodded his head. After a few seconds, Sehun heard Kai's snores and decided it was time he slept too.

 

All the members were woken up really early since they had to prepare for schedules. In the kitchen, Baekhyun was teasing Chanyeol who couldn't stay awake. "I told you to sleep!" Suho watched them then turned to look at D.O, both of them looking fine. "Silly members don't realize the efficient way to sleep late and wake up early." D.O nodded in agreement. Kris was fixing his face in the kitchen to conserve time. Chen was being pulled in the kitchen by Xiumin. Chen yawned. "You couldn't give me just five more minutes?" He whined. "Guys, where are Luhan and Lay?" One of the managers asked. They all gave the same responses, no one saw them. "Someone go look for them." D.O and Suho simply got up and went. "Kai, Sehun and Tao are in the bathroom, getting ready." Xiumin told the manager who nodded. 

 

Suho opened the door to Luhan and Lay's shared room and D.O followed him in. "They're still asleep..." Suho said before clicking his tongue. D.O gave him a sinister look. Suho smiled.

 

In the kitchen, some of the members were eating. Suddenly, mumbles were heard. The mumbles slowly became clearer. The members recognized them to be Chinese, realizing who it was that was about to enter the kitchen. D.O and Suho came in, looking pleased. Luhan and Lay followed, one spitting out curses in Chinese nonstop, the other trying to stay awake. Kris, after recognizing the words, looked up, looking appalled. He turned to Tao, who had a confused look, and covered his ears. "Luhan! Language! Some of our members still have innocent ears!" Luhan ignored him, still cursing. Lay seemed unfazed by this, he also couldn't keep his eyes open and immediately dropped his head when he sat on the table. "Okay kids, 20 more minutes before we leave." The manager said. "I could have slept for 20 minutes..." Chen complained. Xiumin glared at him. 

 

15 minutes later, the managers were making sure everyone was ready to leave. Luhan and Lay still had to finish getting ready. "You should have woken up earlier." Suho scolded them. "You should have woken up earlier...!" Luhan mocked him. He slipped out another curse. Suho couldn't understand him so he didn't react. "How could you fall in love with such a jerk?" Kai joked to Sehun. "Shh!" Sehun immediately yelled covering the other boy's mouth. "Who's going to hear me?" Kai said annoyed as he removed the younger's hand. "Alright, kids we gotta go." The manager said a few minutes later.

 

The members were traveling in two cars. Luhan was sitting uneasy in his seat, he felt bad for the way he acted. "Lu?" Xiumin called, seeing this. Luhan looked at his friend. "What's wrong?" Xiumin asked. Luhan looked back down. "I want to apologize...to Suho and D.O." He told him. "For what?" Xiumin questioned. Luhan looked back at his friend. "I was being so mean." Luhan said, looking really sad. Xiumin couldn't help but get sad at that.

Sehun was fidgeting in his seat. "What is wrong with you?" Kai asked him getting annoyed. Sehun grabbed his arm and started pulling it, much to the confusion of the older. "Xiumin and Luhan are in the same car!" He whispered angrily. "Why are you complaining? He spent years with him and now you're complaining?" Sehun started looking worried. "It's different now... He actually hangs out with me." Kai cocked his eyebrow. "Shouldn't it be better now?" Sehun let go of Kai's arm. "You don't get it..." Sehun simply said before turning his head to look at the window. "You're right, I don't." Kai agreed, getting equally as upset.

 

Both cars arrived at the same time. Luhan ran out of the car as soon as he could in search for the two boys he owed an apology to. As soon as he saw Suho, he ran towards him and hugged him. "Woah! What is this all of a sudden!?" Suho yelled, surprised. Luhan made a whining noise. "I'm sorry~~!" Luhan whined into the younger's chest. Suho's eyes were wide. "What?" He asked, confused. Luhan looked up from his hug, with a sad expression. "I'm sorry for being mean~!" Luhan pouted. D.O went up to them. "What is Luhan doing?" He asked. Luhan let go of Suho and started hugging D.O, while crying: "Dyo~~" The said boy looked confused. Luhan looked down at him. "I'm sorry..." He said a final time. Sehun had been watching and cursed himself for not making Luhan angry at him when he was grumpy.

 

They entered the building and had to go straight to the makeup room. "What are we doing here again?" Sehun, sitting on a chair, waiting his turn, asked. "To promote some Chinese product." Kai, who was also waiting, told him. "Sehun-ah, you look great!" Luhan said when he went up to him. Sehun blushed. "But, Noona didn't do me yet." He shyly said. Luhan smiled. "I know." Sehun blushed more and couldn't look him in the eyes anymore. "There's nothing for her to do. You look perfect!" He told him. Sehun felt so happy. Kai had been glaring at Luhan the whole time. Luhan smiled brightly before walking back.

 

A few hours later, EXO was traveling back to Korea. About a week later, Xiumin was sitting on the couch almost lifelessly. Everyone was out except for him. He didn't see a reason to go out. Xiumin's depression only seems to get worse and worse. He felt like an idiot when he would try to please himself by looking up pictures and videos of Luhan so, he stopped doing that a long time ago. Now he just...does nothing. Sometimes he drinks but that usually makes him sadder. Xiumin was mostly trying to plan an escape for when his birthday comes up. This is in a few days. He didn't want the members to do anything for him. In fact, he wished they wouldn't acknowledge it. He knew Luhan was going to make a big deal out of it. But that would only make him cry. He seriously wished he would just disappear for his birthday so that he didn't have to go through such a sad time.

 

One day before Xiumin's birthday, he was woken up by his phone. He read his message. It was his mom telling him she was going to be busy tomorrow so she won't be able to do anything. So, she wished him a happy birthday and told him to reply to her with what he wants to receive. Xiumin almost cried. He shut his phone and hid under the covers to hide his teary face. 

Xiumin slowly walked to the bathroom and finished getting ready. He walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen. He sat down and started eating along with the rest of the members without batting an eye. He didn't realize how exceptionally happy the members were today. Kris and Tao were laughing with each other. Suho and Kyungsoo were chatting. Everyone had someone to talk to. He didn't notice any of it. It's probably a good thing because he would've gotten more depressed if he noticed Luhan feeding Sehun. When he finished, he went back upstairs and layed in bed. A few hours later, Luhan entered the room, singing to himself. He noticed Xiumin on his bed and smiled at him. "Hey future birthday boy! What are you doing all alone?" Xiumin hid back under the covers trying to stop himself from crying. Luhan realized something was wrong and went over to see. "Yah!" He yelled, startling the other boy, who retracted the blanket. "Why don't you answer me?" Luhan yelled pretending to be angry. Xiumin tried his best not to cry in front of him. "Tell me why you're sad and no lying this time." Xiumin thought to himself and came up with a perfect excuse. He handed Luhan his phone. Luhan read the message that was on the phone. "Hello Minnie! It's been a while right? Umma misses you! My boy is 23 already! Sorry, I'm busy tomorrow so I can only celebrate your birthday today. I hope you have a great day! Tell umma what you want as present. I will get it for you no matter what! I love you, my son! Take care!" Luhan looked back at Xiumin who was hiding again. He sat on his bed. "Xiumin." He said softly. "Please stop crying." He lifted the blanket off of Xiumin's head and saw him covering his face with his hands. Luhan knitted his brows. Xiumin slowly lowered his hands. When they were completely down, Luhan could see his wet cheeks and his moist eyes. Xiumin faked a smiled. "Heh~! I'm just a little embarrassed." Xiumin lied. Luhan saw right through him and continued to look at him with an unsatisfied expression. Xiumin realized he failed and went back to his original facial expression. He rolled around and avoided Luhan's glance. The latter gave up and decided to leave him alone.

 

The next day, Xiumin woke up early. He made sure no one else was awake and got ready to go out. He went all the way to that bar. The waiter was surprised to see him after a while. "You didn't come during Valentine's Day. I assume that went fine?" Xiumin didn't say anything instead he just sat where he used to. He looked at the waiter. The same look he used to give him except 10x worse. The waiter nodded, understanding. He gave him a whole bottle of soju. Xiumin began to drink.


 

Sometime after breakfast, Luhan started to get worried as he had no idea where Xiumin was. He left his phone at home too. Luhan complained to Sehun about how he wanted Xiumin to have a special birthday but if he doesn't find him, he might not. Sehun was also concerned as to where he is, fed up with Luhan talking about Xiumin and in love with Luhan and could hear him talk all day. The two of them decided to go look for him. They went everywhere they thought he might be; the mall, a bunch food stores, clothes stores, stores generally and the park. He was nowhere. They were sitting on a park bench now. Luhan had also taken Xiumin's phone. "Where else could he be?" Luhan asked while playing with Xiumin's phone. "Maybe he's somewhere he's usually not." Sehun wondered. “What do you mean?” Luhan questioned. Sehun looked around and got up. “Well, what if he knew we were going to look for him and went somewhere he knew we wouldn’t look.” Luhan got up as well. “Wait you mean he’s avoiding us?” Luhan asked. “You didn’t know? I thought it was obvious.” Sehun said nonchalantly. Luhan looked down, upset. “Why would he avoid us?” Sehun looked at him. “Well, it is his birthday. Has he been acting weird at all?” Luhan looked back at him and slowly nodded. “Yesterday he was crying and showed me a message his mom sent him.” Sehun motioned him to give him Xiumin’s phone. After receiving it, he read the message aloud. “There’s a reply.” Sehun noticed. “There is? It wasn’t there when he showed me.” Luhan said, looking at the phone. “Umma, I miss you. Your love is all I need.” Sehun continued to read. “It was sent this morning so it makes sense.” Luhan took the phone back and put it in his pocket. “He must be sad because he misses his mom!” Luhan concluded. “Maybe.” Sehun pretested. “That, or he’s avoiding us.” Luhan smacked the younger’s head. “Pabo! There just has to be something depressing involved for you to be satisfied, right?” He yelled. Sehun rubbed the pained area. “Sorry~” He whined. Luhan, still looking angry continued: “Anyway, he must have definitely visited his parents.” He said. “But, she told him she was busy, why would he go then?” Sehun inquired. “Okay maybe he didn’t. Maybe he went somewhere that reminds him of them?” Sehun shook his head. “That would be kind of sad.” Luhan groaned. “Where would he be then?” He started getting impatient. “Like I said; he is avoiding us!” Sehun repeated. After noticing Luhan’s glare, he ducked and covered his head. “I’m not going to hit you.” Luhan told him. Sehun regained his posture. “Let’s just look around.” Sehun asked. “Where would we look? Somewhere absurd? I think there’s a lingerie store on that street over there.” Luhan pointed. “No, no, no. Not like that.” Luhan put his hand down and turned to face him. “How then?”


 

Xiumin sighed. He has been at this bar for 9 hours, refusing to leave. He and the waiter talked for the first few hours but after that, Xiumin started to get drunk and more personal and the waiter, knowing he would regret spilling personal things, decided to stop talking to him. Xiumin was laying his head on the bar table since he was starting to get dizzy. Suddenly a loud thud was heard and footsteps following after. “Oh my gosh! Sehun, you were right this time!” A voice Xiumin recognized called out. “Is he drunk?” Sehun asked the waiter. The waiter nodded. “He’s been here since 5 in the morning.” He told them. “Xiumin?” Luhan called out. The said boy started giggling. “I hear a pretty voice again~” He said, closing his eyes. Sehun walked up to him to understand him better. “Luhannie! Is that you~?” Xiumin called out as he sat up. “Y-yes.” Luhan answered. “Did you come for me~? Am I finally something important to you~?” He drawled out. Luhan got confused. “What do you mean?” Xiumin opened his eyes and put on a sad expression. “You’re with Sehun…” He said sadly. “Why is that a problem?” Luhan asked. Sehun didn’t let him answer as he stepped in. “Shouldn’t the more important question be: What are you doing here?” Sehun asked. “Oh, yeah.” Luhan nodded. “Because…” Xiumin started. “…I hate my birthday…” He told them. Luhan gasped. “How can you hate your birthday? It’s the day you were born and there’s nothing more special!” Luhan told him. “There’s nothing special about my birth…” Xiumin admitted. “What!? How can you say that!?” Luhan started to get irritated with the way Xiumin thinks. “Uh, we should probably take him home.” Sehun suggested. Luhan agreed. “Just to know; how many bottles did he drink?” Sehun asked the waiter again. “Uh…Hard to say he’s been drinking since he came. A lot?” Sehun nodded. “Good enough.” He went back to him. “Hyung, time to go home.” Sehun said. “I wanna go home with Luhan~!” He said as he got up and clung to the said boy’s arm, resting his head on his shoulder. “Yes, Luhan will be there.” Sehun annoyedly said.

 

When they finally arrived home, they struggled to take off Xiumin’s things. Sehun bent down to remove Xiumin’s shoes but the latter kept kicking him. “Yah! Hyung! How am I supposed to remove your shoes if you keep kicking me?” Xiumin blew his tongue at Sehun. “Only Luhan can touch me.” He said. They both sighed as they switched roles. But when Sehun got up to grab him, he protested again. “Yah! What did I say?” He yelled. “Fine! I won’t grab you!” He told him. Xiumin nodded with satisfactory. “Good.” He then fell as he had no balance. “See why I was going to hold you?” Sehun told him, angrily. Xiumin glared at the younger. “I don’t care because I’m closer to Luhan~!” He said as he began to smile again. Sehun groaned. He angrily grabbed Xiumin again, forcing him to stand up. Xiumin began to slap him, Sehun slapped him back. Xiumin fell, due to the loss of balance, and Sehun followed him. They were both on the floor hitting each other. Sehun heard Luhan clearing his throat and immediately stopped and looked at him. Xiumin copied his behavior. Luhan was glaring at them. Sehun was starting to get worried. “Sehun! I expect better of you! Your hyung is drunk and this is how you act?” He said disappointedly. Sehun got up and apologized. Xiumin launched himself at Luhan and hugged him. “Oh, Luhan~! You’re so mature~!” Sehun barfed in his mouth at that. Luhan got him off of him and got up, pulling him up as well. “You’re going to go to sleep.” Luhan told the drunken boy. “Sleep with me~!” Xiumin whined. “I can’t.” Luhan told him. He dragged him to their room, ignoring everyone. Sehun went to follow them but noticed Kai leaning against the wall. He was smirking. “How long have you been there?” Sehun asked nervously. “That was some way to act around your crush, don’t you think?” Kai said as he crossed his arms and walked towards him. “Is that how you want him to see you?” Kai inquired. “Yah, what are you doing?” Sehun suspiciously asked. “Oh I’m just helping you.” Kai told him. Sehun furrowed his brows. “This isn’t helping. Telling me what I already know.” Sehun told him. Kai shrugged. “You know, you should be careful, with the way Xiumin hyung’s acting, he might tell Luhan hyung you like him.” He told him before walking away. At that, Sehun ran up the stairs. He ran into Luhan and Xiumin’s room. “Hyung!” He yelled. They both looked at him. Xiumin was laying in his bed and Luhan was sitting on a chair in front of his bed. Xiumin’s surprised expression quickly changed into an annoyed one. “Go away, Sehun!” He yelled. Luhan was still looking at him as if he was expecting him to say something. “Uh…you should leave him. No reason for you to waste your time.” Sehun told him and quietly whispered “On trash.” He glanced at Xiumin who glared at him. “But I have to make sure he sleeps.” He said. Sehun walked towards them, preparing a fist. “I got it.” He said. “Wahh~ Stop him, Luhannie~!” Xiumin cried. Luhan sighed and scolded Sehun. “Sehun-ah! I hope you’re joking!” Sehun retracted his fist and looked nervously at him. “Yeah…I was only…joking…” He looked disappointed when he finished. “How can I put you to sleep?” Luhan asked Xiumin. “I’ll sleep if you want me to.” Xiumin simply said. “Really?” Xiumin nodded. Luhan sighed. “Okay let’s go.” Luhan said to Sehun. “But! You have to promise me not to do anything with Sehun!” Xiumin yelled out. “Nothing at all?” Luhan asked. Xiumin stared at him for a while. “…You can talk about the weather…” He said awkwardly. Sehun gave him a look like ‘are you serious?’ “Fine! You can talk only about basic things! Just nothing too close or too personal…” He said nervously. Sehun looked annoyed at Xiumin. “I already told you, Luhan is mine.” Xiumin told him before closing his eyes, showing them that he is no longer interested in this conversation. “Let’s go.” Luhan said and they both left.

 

“Why would he drink? Does he really think that low of himself?” Luhan asked as they were sitting on the kitchen table. “Luhan. I seriously don’t care. Why can’t you?” Sehun said, getting annoyed of hearing Luhan talking about Xiumin. “Aren’t you worried?” Luhan asked him. Sehun shook his head. Luhan huffed. “There’s really nothing to worry about anymore. He’s home now and safe. Everyone gets drunk once in a while.”  Sehun assured him. “Who’s drunk?” D.O, who just came in, asked. “Oh. Xiumin hyung is.” Sehun responded. D.O nodded as if that made sense. “What? You’re not even going to ask why?” Luhan asked him. D.O. shrugged.

 

The next morning, Luhan and Kris woke up to a very unpleasant sound. Luhan turned to look at Xiumin and realized the sound was coming from him. He got up and went over to him. “Xiumin!” He called out. The boy didn’t answer him, he just kept groaning. “Yah! Be quiet! I’m trying to sleep!” Kris yelled. “Don’t be like that, Kris. He has a hangover.” Luhan informed him. “I’ll go ask Kyungsoo to make you hangover soup.” Luhan told Xiumin before leaving the room.

When Luhan entered the kitchen, he was surprised to find D.O sitting on the table using his phone with a pot on the stove behind him. He looked up at him. “Is he awake yet? I’ve been waiting for a good ten minutes.” D.O told him. Luhan smiled. “I’ll go get him” Luhan came back a few minutes later with Xiumin. Xiumin ate the soup. When he was done, he moved the bowl and let his head rest in its place. “Are you feeling better?” Luhan asked. Xiumin didn’t say anything. “Minnie?” Xiumin shut his eyes. “Does it still hurt?” Xiumin remained silent. A few minutes later, a few members entered the kitchen. “Is Xiumin okay?” Sehun asked Luhan. Luhan shrugged. “He won’t say anything.”

 

A little while after breakfast, Xiumin was still lying on the table. Sehun decided to go see him. “Why are you still here?” Xiumin remained silent. Sehun shook his head and went to sit next to him. “Yah.” Sehun called again. “You can’t stay here forever, you know?” When Sehun said that, Xiumin’s eyes moistened. “Why can’t I?” He almost yelled, his voice breaking. “There’s nothing else for me to do.”  Sehun furrowed his brows. “Look at me, Xiumin! Look at me!” Sehun yelled. When Xiumin looked at him, Sehun continued. “I fell in love with him before you did. I suffered more than you did. Am I the one drinking my problems away and getting depressed?” Sehun waited for him to respond. When Xiumin realized it was his turn, he started. “How do you know how much I suffered?” Xiumin sat up. “You seriously only think about yourself, don’t you?” Xiumin said that with so much hatred. “Who said!? I suffered more because you got to be with him! I could only admire him from afar because you stole his friendship with me!” Sehun didn’t realize he yelled. “Don’t you think I felt bad? I felt bad for stealing all of his time and not letting anyone be with him, I was being selfish!” Xiumin yelled equally as loud. “If you really felt bad you wouldn’t have done it!” Sehun countered. “It was a stupid mistake and I hate myself for it.” Xiumin told him sincerely. “What’s the real reason you were drinking? Because you hate yourself or because you realize Luhan will never love you?” Sehun questioned. Xiumin became silent at that. “Exactly. If Luhan liked you back, you wouldn’t care about what you did.” Xiumin didn’t respond. “I bet if Luhan knew about you he wouldn’t look twice at you.” Xiumin got angry at that. “I bet he likes me more!” They both glared at each other.

 

Sehun and Xiumin ran out of the kitchen and halted in front of the stairs where Luhan had just come down. He was surprised to see them both. “Luhan, I love you!” Sehun yelled. Luhan widened his eyes at the suddenness. “I love you more!” Xiumin yelled. “Don’t listen to him, he’s a liar!” Sehun told him. “He’s lying right now!” Xiumin told him. Luhan was really confused. He just kept looking at them with wide eyes. “W-what is this..!?” Luhan asked incredulously. “Do you love me?” Sehun asked him then. “Y-yes, of course…” Luhan nervously answered before Xiumin’s face popped into view. “But, you love me more, right!?” Luhan started stuttering, unsure how to answer. “Basically…” Sehun started. “Who do you love more?” Xiumin asked. Luhan was about to answer but they interrupted him. “AND YOU CAN’T SAY BOTH!!” They yelled loudly together, scaring the poor boy. Luhan’s eyes watered and he fell to his knees. He put his face in his hands and started to cry. Suho ran towards him when he heard crying noises. “What’s going on here? Why is Luhan hyung crying?” He put an arm around him, trying to comfort him. “But…Why is he crying…?” Sehun asked. Suho helped Luhan up and they went into the living room. Sehun and Xiumin just stared at them until they were out of view.


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been so long, i know! Almost 20 days! That's the longest ever, I'm so sorry! So many things first though, WHERE IS EVERYONE!? I am subscribed to so many stories and for the past month or more, no one has been updating! I feel like all the AFF authors went on vacation and no one told me about it. TT_TT

Anyway, this is the longest chapter i've written so far. I just didn't know where to end it! I need to say, i have no idea what being drunk is like so if it seems inaccurate, i'm sorry.

Also, I Feel Like Crying! This story wasn't supposed to have a sad Xiumin in it, it was only supposed to subtly mention his depression. It was supposed to be centered around Sehun and Sehun only. He was supposed to be depressed. What happened!? I really don't know what to do. What will happen when they confess for real? Why did i make this so cconfusing!?

I tried to give scenes to the other members. Is it good? I hope you guys liked this update. I'm not sure how i feel about it. I also don't know who should win in the end. My head is having the biggest battle i swear.

Also, i don't know if you guys noticed. I mentioned it in chapter 3, Suho also has a crush on Luhan. He doesn't know it though. Did you guys also notice that D.O knows Sehun and Xiumin like Luhan? I mentioned it in the Valentine's Day Chapter. He also plays with them a lot. Like, when Luhan went to Sehun and told him he looked good, that's cuz Kyungsoo told him to.

In the beginning, did it seem like Xiumin was cutting himself? I tried to make it seem that way, it probably went horribly. 

Also, when SuSoo(?) woke Luhan and Lay up and Luhan was cursing, if it wasn't clear, they scared them awake and Luhan isn't a morning person.

I don't know what else to write. Btw, totally unrelated, everytime i take a quiz or something on the internet, it keeps subtly hinting that my true love is Jungkook from BTS and yesterday(Or the day before IDK) I took a quiz that straight up told me we're meant to be. So, i was like okay. Before, the only members from BTS that i knew were Rapmonster and V and i only know like 4 BTS songs but after this, i'm taking it upon myself to get to know the whole group. After learning that he was love, i watched a bunch of videos with him in it so that i could know him better. OMG why am i writing all this you guys probably could care less.

If there's any questions, i'll be happy to answer them! Look forward to the next chapter?

OOH! I ALMOST FORGOT! I'm writing another story! It's in an alternate universe just like everyone wanted! I don't know when i'll upload it but it's so cool!