Fansign Drama

Why Did It Have To Be You?

EXO was now getting ready for their final fansign before their special stage.  "Come on, Noona! Just once? This is our last fansign!" Chanyeol was practically begging the stylist. "No. You look cuter this way." Chanyeol pouted. "But, I don't wanna look cute!" He stomped his foot like a child. Baekhyun, who's been watching Chanyeol argue with the stylist, started laughing. "What?" Chanyeol whined. "You do look cuter this way." Chanyeol gasped. "Baekhyun! I'm supposed to be manly!" Baekhyun looked at him. "If you are manly, a haircut isn't going to change anything." Chanyeol stared at his bowl cut. "Really, think about it." Baekhyun pressed on. "But, my fans keep saying I'm cute." He pouted again. "Chanyeol, if the fans say you're cute, that doesn't mean it's true." Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun with a perplexed look. "Are you saying that our fans are liars?"  Baekhyun shook his head. "No! Of course not! It's just that...well; some fans say Luhan is manly. And Dyo is cute. Are those true?" Chanyeol laughed a little. "No. Not at all." Baekhyun smiled. "Right. It's just that the fans say what they think we want to hear. Or sometimes they tease us. Anyway, if you want them to think you're manly, act manly. And deny them when they say you're cute." Chanyeol smiled his signature smile. "Right!" Chanyeol marched towards the mirror to make sure hair was well-styled. Baekhyun laughed at him again. 

"Luhan~!" Xiumin called out cutely. Almost annoyingly, if you asked Sehun. Luhan smiled, his beautiful smile, at Xiumin. "Does my hair look okay~?" Sehun almost gagged at the way his hyung asked that question. Luhan took a few seconds to inspect the hair. He smiled beautifully again before ruffling the older's hair. Sehun was sure he saw blush on the oldest’s face. He knew it was out of embarrassment but, he hoped it was because he was touched by the finest man alive so that he would have more reasons to hate his hyung. Sehun didn't hate Xiumin but, he was jealous. And sometimes his jealousy gets the better of him. "Luhan! It took the stylist Noona ten minutes to make my hair look like that!" He complained. Luhan just laughed. Xiumin pouted and walked towards the stylist. Luhan looked at Sehun after laughing. Sehun immediately looked away searching for the only member he trusted. But Luhan was already walking towards him. "Hey, Hunnie!" Sehun immediately blushed at the affectionate nickname the older gave him. "H-hi..." He managed to say. "I really like your hair!" Luhan said while suppressing a laugh. Sehun was confused. He looked at Luhan's hair and looked at the mirror not too far from him and chuckled. "Heh. Your hair's not bad either." Luhan lifted his hand, as if he wanted to treat Sehun's hair the same way he did Xiumin's. "Luhan!" One of the stylists called out. He immediately retracted his hand and smiled at her. "Yes, Noona?" She gave him a look before continuing her work. Sehun was disappointed. He wanted Luhan to pet him. He knows to Luhan, it's messing up his hair but, he didn't care. He subconsciously pouted. "Aww~! Sehun-ah you're so cute!" Sehun blushed a deep red. Seeing this, Luhan laughed loudly. This caught the attention of everyone. Sehun noticed Xiumin's expression darken. He noticed because everyone else's expression were as if the members were thinking "silly Luhan~". Sehun felt a hand on his shoulder. He jumped at the warm feeling. "You Okay?" He heard Kai ask him. Realizing who it was, he sighed and nodded in response. "Hey Kai. I guess Noona didn't do your hair yet, right?" Luhan teased. Kai glared at a now laughing Luhan. It's amazing, just now; Sehun was having an interaction with Luhan. Yet, he feels lonely again. "Sehun, wanna sit together?" Sehun realized Luhan was the one asking the question and blushed lightly. "You...don't want to sit next to Xiumin hyung?" He inquired nervously. "I can sit next to you both." He smiled. Sehun nodded and smiled back. "Okay."


They were all seated on a table, giving autographs to fans and occasionally answering questions."Chanyeol, who is your favorite member? It's Baekhyun, right?"

"I've never told anyone. I'm actually Kai's fan."

"What is Kai oppa's favorite meal?"

"Dyo's spaghetti is the best."

"Lay oppa, when you are not dancing, what do you like to do?"

"I help compose some of our songs."

Everything seemed to be going fine. Just another ordinary fansign. Then, "Luhan oppa! Who do you like more, Xiumin oppa or Sehun oppa?" She said, smiling eagerly. Sehun felt heat in his cheeks. Luckily, he had makeup on so, no one would notice. He knew it was foolish, but he was hoping he'd get picked. Though, in the back of his mind, he knew he would pick Xiumin. He heard Luhan's laugh. "Silly~ the answer is obvious. Do you have a friend you like more than another?" She shook her head. "No. I like my friends all the same." Luhan smiled. "Me too." She smiled and gave an understanding nod. "I get it. Thank you." Sehun had always thought that Luhan liked Xiumin more. He felt happy. A special kind of happy he couldn't describe. The fan who was behind the one who just left asked a follow-up question. "Who does oppa hang out with more?" Luhan misconstrued "I hang out with both of them equally of course." Sehun felt sad. But, he sounded like he really believed what he said. He smiled at the fan after giving her an autograph. Sehun kind of wished he was a fan right now. He was curious of a few things that he wanted to ask Luhan.

Come on... He kept thinking to himself. There was a very specific question he wanted Luhan to answer and was hoping a fan would ask him. "What do you like most about Xiumin oppa?" A fan asked and Sehun watched the whole scene incredulously. That is the question he was waiting for, except he wanted to know what Luhan liked about him not Xiumin. Sehun shut his ears. He didn't want to hear what he had to say. Suddenly a fan interrupted him. "What are you doing? Luhan likes Sehun more so; it's hard for him to answer such a question!" The other fan glared at her. "What do you mean oppa likes Sehun more!?" "Hunhan!" "Xiuhan!" "Hunhan!" "Xiuhan!" They started debating. If you can even call it that. Some other fans seemed to have joined in. Most of the members also seemed entertained. Sehun was rather embarrassed. He wanted the fans to stop. He peeked over and saw that Xiumin was also entertained. And Luhan looked like he had just started a war. Which he did. A fan war. A manager had to come to stop the two girls from almost getting into a fist fight. Luhan looked like he felt guilty. Sehun felt bad. Xiumin, though, looked quite satisfied.


Everyone was on the table, having dinner. Sehun was still a bit upset. He looked around and noticed no one shared the same emotions except for Luhan. He guessed Luhan was upset because he thinks he caused the fans to fight. Sehun was upset for another reason. After dinner, Sehun sat himself on the couch. He wanted to think about nothing in particular. He saw Luhan plop down on the couch. He didn't seem to notice Sehun. "Luhan." Sehun wanted to slap himself. Why did he have to call him!? Luhan looked at him. Sehun tried to act as if he never called him. Luhan furrowed his brows. Sehun continued to stare at the TV screen, which was off. Luhan moved over so that he was right next to Sehun. Sehun's cheeks tinged with pink. Luhan seemed to have noticed this as a smile appeared on his face. "Testing your voice?" Luhan asked half-jokingly. Sehun turned his head slowly. Their faces were only inches away. Sehun's blush deepened. Luhan leaned closer and watched Sehun's eyes grow wider. He suppressed a laugh. "What's the matter, Sehun? Our faces are so close~" he teased. Sehun blushed more. His cheeks were now burning him. Luhan noticed his now red cheeks and leaned back. "Sehun-ah? Are you sick? Your cheeks are really red now..." He said worriedly. He placed his hand on Sehun's cheek, to check the temperature. He felt it get hotter and hotter. Sehun's heart was about to explode out of his chest. His arms and legs felt shaky. Luhan was getting really worried. He moved his hand from Sehun's cheek to his forehead. "I think you may have a fever..." Right at that moment, Kai was walking down the stairs. "Kai? Come here for a minute please." Kai walked towards the couch. When he saw the scene before his eyes, a wave of pity hit him. "I think he might be sick. His face is burning hot." Luhan said sounding really worried. "Ah. I have just the thing. No need to worry." Kai said before dragging Sehun up the stairs. "Shouldn't he see a doctor?" Luhan asked. "Nope. This is easily cured." He said with a smile and continued his walk up the stairs. Confused, Luhan just sat back on the couch.

"Sehun-ah! What happened!?" Kai asked right after he closed the door to his room. Sehun sat on Kai's bed, still unable to process what had happened. "He t-touched...m-me..." Sehun uttered incredulously. Kai looked at him. "How about, tell me the whole story?" 

"Sehun." Kai called after the younger finished explaining what had happened. "You Pabo." Sehun nodded in agreement. He calmed down in this familiar situation. He grabbed Kai's torso and hugged it. Kai hugged him back. Sehun needed this right now, a non-overwhelming hug. After a few minutes, Kai noticed Sehun hasn't moved yet. "Sehun?" He called, yet no one answered. Kai realized that Sehun fell asleep. So, he slowly moved the younger boy on to his pillow. And made sure Sehun was in a comfortable position. He left after making sure everything was okay.

 

"Kai!" Luhan called out when he saw the younger boy walk down the stairs. "How is he?" Kai looked at him then, back to the top of the stairs then, back at him. "He fell asleep." Luhan looked down at the floor. "Oh." Kai kept looking at him. Noticing this, Luhan decided to keep talking. "Was he sick?" Kai gave him an unreadable expression. "No. He was just being an idiot again." Luhan couldn't understand. What made everything less understandable was Kai's tone. Suddenly something unexpected happened. Kai smiled. "Don't worry about it, hyung." He walked into the kitchen. Luhan, still confused, walked upstairs. He was on the top of the stairs and a door opened. Kai and Kyungsoo's room door. He watched as a sleepy looking Sehun walked sluggishly towards his room door. He watched his every move. He noticed his little yawn and how he cutely rubbed his eyes. After Sehun closed the door, Luhan sighed. "It looks like he's alright, so there's nothing to worry about." He walked over to his own room. As he closed the door he heard something. He looked and saw Xiumin, on the computer.  "What are you doing, Minnie?" He asked as he back hugged him. "Just surfing the internet." He said nervously. Luhan paid no mind. He sat on his bed and called him warmly "Get off the computer~" Xiumin immediately turned his computer off. Luhan smiled. "Come cuddle with me." He meant for it to come out as a joke but, he realized his tone didn't change. He noticed Xiumin's cheeks pink. He decided to perpetuate the joke. "What are you waiting for? I'll change my mind." The shade on his cheeks darkened into a solid pink. Luhan was really curious as to where this would go. He got up and walked towards him, back hugging him again. "What is it? You don't want to cuddle with me?" He whispered into his ear. Luhan, his hand being on Xiumin's chest, felt his uneasy heart beat. He frowned. "I guess not." He let him go and walked out of the room. After closing the door, Luhan let his genuine expression reveal itself. This was confusion. "Why is everyone acting so strange?" He thought to himself. He is going to test one other person to see if he can understand. Downstairs, Suho was playing cards with Kai and Kyungsoo. He sat next to him. "Hi hyung." Suho greeted with a smile. Luhan leaned his head on Suho's shoulder. He felt the younger tense up. He proceeded to wrap his arms around Suho's body. He let out a small hum indicating his comfort. He looked up and took note of Suho's expression. It was the same as Sehun and Xiumin. He concluded; this was a normal thing to happen when someone is touched unexpectedly, or spoken to weirdly. He should've left but he really was comfortable. He stayed like that until he fell asleep.


Okay, this chapter was weird...BTW I think D.O is cute and that LuHan is manly. But even they acknowledge it themselves, it's not true. So, i put that in as fact. Also, the questions right before all the Xiuhanhun drama, are also all facts. I know most of you already know these. but, just incase. Also, i'm sure you've all noticed, LuHan is really...What's the word? Naive? That works, right? There was a picture i really wanted to put, i spent like an hour trying to do it but, it would never work. So, this picture isn't as good as it could be.

Anyway, i hope you all like this chapter even though it's weird. Look forward to the next update?