Was It Really Luhan?

Why Did It Have To Be You?

Sehun was sitting on the table in the kitchen. He was on his phone, texting one his friends. Xiumin walked into the kitchen and laid his eyes on Sehun for a few seconds before turning around to leave. “Hyung” Sehun called out. The older turned his head slowly to look at him. “You don’t have to keep avoiding me.” He told him without changing his expression-less face. Xiumin thought that was scarier. “You want something from the kitchen? Take it and ignore me.” He was so good at keeping his face like that, Xiumin wished he would just yell at him instead of scaring him like that. He nervously walked towards the fridge and grabbed a juice. He turned his head to look at Sehun who was on his phone. He walked out and sighed. He saw Luhan walk in the kitchen as he went over to the couch. He sat before noticing Chen who was also on his phone. “Hey hyung, you know, SHINee Sunbae-nim, they’re having a comeback!” Chen told him happily. Chen loved listening to new songs because they inspired him. Especially songs by their sunbaes. “It’s coming out this month!” Chen kept going on and on about the song but, Xiumin wasn’t paying any attention. He was still worried about facing Sehun.

Luhan entered the kitchen and saw Sehun on his phone. The latter didn’t seem to notice the older’s presence so, Luhan decided to scare him. He went behind the unsuspecting boy. He took a while because he was thinking of what to shout. After a few short seconds, he opted for the very obvious: “Boo!” Sehun didn’t scream, which is what Luhan was hoping for but, he did flinch and turn around with wide eyes. Luhan laughed. Satisfied with the fact that he at least surprised him. “Hyung!” Sehun yelled out after barely catching his phone that almost fell on the floor. “I scared you, right?” Luhan teased. “No. You startled me.” He corrected while making sure his phone was okay. “What were you doing?” He asked while tilting his head a little. Sehun was mad at him for almost breaking his phone but suddenly forgave him when he was reminded that this was Luhan. It is literally impossible to be mad at him even for a second. “I was talking to my friend.” Luhan thought for a little. “Is it that one guy who keeps telling me I look like a girl? Or how about that guy who teases me for eating too much sweets? Or is it that one tall guy with funny ears? Or maybe—” Sehun was shaking his head the whole time. “No, hyung, it isn’t one of our members.” Luhan chuckled. “I know I’m just kidding. Who is it?” He tried to peek and see the name on Sehun’s phone. “You don’t know him.” He said plainly. “Why not?” Sehun rolled his eyes. “Because hyung, you don’t know all my friends.” Luhan pouted at that. “I wish I did.”  Sehun eyed him curiously. After he looked back he asked, “Why?” Luhan looked back at Sehun’s phone. “I want to know the kind of people you hang out with.” Sehun knew he meant it in a brotherly sort of way but he couldn’t help but blush at that. Suddenly Sehun remembered something. He thought it was okay to ask so he did. But he did it in a subtle way. “Hyung? You know about the teachers getting fired, right?” After he asked that he noticed Luhan’s face look guilty. “Yeah…?” Sehun couldn’t believe it; it really seemed like he had done it. But, no. Luhan didn’t confirm it, so, it can’t be true. “Do you know what happened?” Sehun continued hoping he gets a negative answer. Sehun noticed his hyung biting his lip and on a normal day, he might have melted but today, it gave a different reaction. “Yes, I do.” He finally admit. “But, I can’t tell you!” Sehun could not believe it. He felt somewhat betrayed. “Oh…” Luhan felt really guilty and wished he could tell him what happened but, he really couldn’t. “I’ll tell you this; there is one member who can tell you.” Sehun’s eyes widened. Was it Xiumin? Is that why he told him the other day? He felt uneasy. He decided to go to the dance studio. Maybe he can ask the dance teachers?

When he saw them, they were dancing. He felt happy. And when they noticed him and gave him a smile, he felt happier. “Hey Hunnie!” Sehun hugged them. “We’re so glad to see you!” Sehun then frowned. “Are you leaving now?” They immediately retorted. “No! No! Don’t worry! We are leaving next week though.” Sehun pouted and hugged them tighter. “I don’t want you to!” He admit. They laughed. “And we don’t want to leave. But the truth’s out. You know it too, don’t you?”  Sehun nodded. “But it doesn’t change anything. I still love you the same way I did before I knew.” They smiled. “Thank you, Sehunnie! I wish the CEO felt the same way.” Sehun smiled at them before remembering the reason he came here. “Can you tell me what happened?” They exchanged glances. “Sorry, we don’t really know what happened.” Sehun stayed there for almost the whole afternoon. He ended up telling them about his feelings for Luhan. They were of course, very open to it and he was kind of glad he had someone else to talk to. He didn’t think it was possible but, he became closer to his dance teachers.

 

 

Sehun was still disappointed that he didn’t find out what happened. As he was sitting on the couch, He heard two people talking.

“Come on, Yeollie!”

“Sorry, Baek, I really can’t.”

“But, Chen really wants to know!”

“And he’ll know, once the company decides that it’s time.”

“Why can’t I tell him now?”

“I already told you. Be happy I at least told you.”

“But, it’s not fair!”

He then heard a sigh. He turned around and saw them, they had just come downstairs. “Hi, Sehun!” Chanyeol greeted. “Hi.” He returned. “What are you guys talking about?” Chanyeol then looked at Baekhyun who was puffing his cheeks. “Nothing important.” Baekhyun’s cheeks were getting red from being puffed so hard. Sehun eyed Baekhyun who looked like he was going to die. “Are you okay, hyung?” Baekhyun finally let his face loose and breathed. “I’m fine” He said as he glared at his best friend. “What about Sehun?” He whispered but, Sehun managed to hear. Chanyeol sighed as he walked towards the kitchen. “No?” Baekhyun asked as he tried to catch up with him. Sehun continued texting his friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun had just come back home after his graduation. All his hyungs were there(except Lay and Kris) and he felt really happy. They even got him flowers! He appreciated all of them and felt a little guilty liking the one Luhan got him the most. He tried to make excuses as to why it has nothing to do with the fact that it’s because Luhan got them but, failed. Everyone was sitting on the table in the kitchen now. Kris and Lay were glaring at everyone. Sehun got curious and asked; “So, why didn’t Kris hyung and Lay hyung come?” Everyone looked at them. “They were planning on coming if that’s what you mean.” Kyungsoo told him. “But, they insisted they had to put on face creams because otherwise, their eyes would puff up and they wouldn’t look good.” Luhan continued while making faces to tease them. “And we told them we would leave if it took too long because we didn’t want to be late.” Baekhyun finished. “You can probably guess that it did take long.” Chanyeol whispered. Sehun watched the two glare at everyone. He thought it was sweet that they would get mad because they wanted to come. He laughed which confused some of the members and amused the rest.

 

“Please, hyung!” Sehun was talking with Luhan for at least 10 minutes now, determined to find out what happened. “Sorry, Sehunnie, it’s not my place.” For the whole 10 minutes, Luhan had been denying telling Sehun what had happened. “Then, whose place is it?” Luhan was in the kitchen, trying to learn his parts for their new song. Trying. Because Sehun keeps asking him questions. “I already told you, one of our members.” If Luhan was someone else, he’d admit he was getting annoyed. If. Luhan was too nice for that. “That doesn’t help! Tell me who!” He whined for the nth time. “I can’t. I don’t think he wants me to.” Sehun frowned. “At least give me a hint.” Luhan thought a little. “Okay, he’s your hyung.” He started to laugh. Sehun just glared. “That’s not funny, Luhan.” After he finished laughing, he replied: “Okay, I’m sorry. All I will tell you then, is that he is a Korean member.” Sehun nodded. “Okay.”

Sehun walked towards the living room and sat on the couch. He sighed. Will he ever know? Xiumin ran towards the couch and jumped on it. He was frantically looking for the remote. When he turned and saw Sehun, he froze. Sehun eyed him. “What is it, hyung?” Xiumin gulped. Sehun reached next to him to grab something. “Are you looking for this?” He waved the remote in front of his face. “N-ne.” Xiumin nervously nodded. Sehun handed him the remote and pulled out his phone. Xiumin, after a moment of just staring at Sehun, the T.V. Just then, Chen came downstairs. “What? Aww~ I was late.” He complained. “Haha now we have to watch Running Man!” Chen sat down disappointedly next to a smiling Xiumin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the members were in the dance practice room. It was their last day with the teachers so, they decided to all practice together. They danced for the whole day. It was late now, and some of the members started to fall asleep. In the end, they decided they would all have a sleep over here. 

 

They were all rudely woken up by a blow horn by some staff members who were told to make sure the teachers leave. The teachers got up and began to leave. When they made it to the door, they turned around and waved. "Goodbye kids! We'll miss you!" They all waved back and some of them bowed. Sehun ran over to them. He hugged them tightly. "It's so unfair that you have to go." He whispered. Their hug was interrupted by the jerk staff who blew his blow horn again. They waved once more and left. With nothing to do, Sehun sat on the floor. All the members were upset. Chanyeol went over to Sehun. "I'm sorry." He whispered so, that no one could hear. Sehun turned to face him. "What do you mean?" Chanyeol looked guilty. "It's my fault the teachers got caught." He whispered even quieter. "W-what!?" He somehow managed to whisper. "I'm really sorry! Please don't hate me!" Sehun zoned out for a little, trying to think of a reason why he would tell on them. "Sehun?" Sehun finally focused again after a few minutes. "So, you told the CEO?" Chanyeol's eyes widen. "No! No! That's not it! I'm okay with homouals!" Sehun was confused. "If you didn't snitch, how did they find out?" Right after asking, they saw the members walking out the door. "Sehunnie, we're leaving." Luhan told him as he left. They both got up. "And why was the rumor that Luhan was the one who told?" They were walking out and still whispering to each other. "I'll tell you when we're home." 

 

After making it home, they went to Chanyeol's room since Baekhyun, apparently already knew. Chanyeol let Sehun sit on his bed as he prepared himself to explain. "Okay, here's exactly what happened." He started.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXO was practicing their dance now. They've been a lot nicer to their teachers after finding them out. "You're doing very well! I'm impressed." After almost 2 hours, they got ready to leave. They thanked their teachers before leaving.

 

Chanyeol came out of the restroom and head towards the dance studio. When he entered he stopped in his tracks. The teachers were showing intimate contact. Though he knew, it was still shocking. He couldn’t move. He heard a gasp. He turned and saw Luhan. "Are you watching them!?" He tried to whisper. "N-no! I swear!" Luhan grabbed his arm and pulled him. "We gotta go now!" Luhan said worriedly. He managed to pull him since he wasn't very heavy. Another gasp was heard as soon as they exited the room. It was the manager. "Mwoya!?" He stomped inside and scolded the teachers and started threatening them. The two ran away quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Chanyeol finished, Baekhyun reminded him about when they hadn't realized that he was missing and when they did, the manager decided to go look for him with Luhan.

 

Sehun just sat there, kind of happy, because Luhan hadn't told on them, but still sad that they were gone. "Please don't hate me!" Chanyeol kept pleading. "I don't hate you, Chanyeol." The older sighed. "It's not your fault." Sehun let him know. "Yes it is! If I didn't have to use the toilet, I would have been with you!" Sehun shook his head. "No, it's our fault for leaving without you." Chanyeol smiled. "Thanks, Sehun."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXO, One February night, came back home after a long schedule. They all immediately went to bed. All relaxed in their beds, they were about to doze off. Lay had just come into his room, refusing to sleep without taking a shower. When he came back, he found Chen sitting on his bed using his phone instead sleeping. He went over to his own bed, too tired to care. Only a second into his covers and suddenly a song plays extremely loudly. “Yes!” Chen yelled. This isn’t the first time this had happened. It only means a new song came out. Less than 10 seconds passed and 10 members yelled simultaneously “Chen!” He laughed loudly and ignored their complaints until a few more seconds passed and in his room, all the members found themselves with murderous glares.


I'm so sorry~ I took a long time to update and it wasn't even that good. I hope you can forgive me? BTW i hope it's obvious that when i put the"~~~~" It was meant to symbolize a flashback. Also, during Sehun's graduation, Kris and Lay really weren't there, so i made a joke out of it. I'm still sorry. Anyway if something's not clear i'll explain it. Just let me know. Look forward to the next update?