Our Dance Teachers Are...

Why Did It Have To Be You?

"No! No! No! You're doing it all wrong!"
"Kyungsoo, I already told you to go to the side!"
"Kai, you're doing grea--What are you doing!? No! To the left, see?...Your other left..."
"W...sigh...Baekhyun...come back. I think the mirror is annoyed by you now..."
"We've been practicing for 3 months now. How is it that most of you still don't know the choreo?"


"You are all doing great! I will buy for you all hanwoo tomorrow. "
"Ah. Chen, you must do that this way, see? Yes, very good."
"I think 3 months was a little too much for you. Haha."
"I am so thankful. Teaching you kids the dance wasn't at all hard."


"Ah. Hyung! Is my makeup okay for the practice?"
"Hyung! I practiced extra hard for this!"
"Hyung! Hyung! I made a bet, can you please praise me the most?"
"Chanyeol! He can't do that. Pabo!"
"Hyung, truthfully, I forgot the point moves. Is that Okay? Can we go over them first?"

"Baekhyun...you don't need makeup to practice dancing...you're gonna sweat a lot too. Your makeup will just go to waste."
"You always say that, Sehun. Let's see if it's true this time."
"No, Chanyeol..."
"Thank you Kyungsoo."
"Again, Suho? You need to practice on your free time."
"Can't you all just take Kai's example? Look at him, he doesn't waste a minute and gets to practice."


 




A week after that...M dance teacher and K dance teacher were talking. 
"Do you think they're ready?"
"Of course. They're really good at this."
"Yes, that is true. But they're really clumsy. I'm worried something will happen."
"You worry too much."
"I know. But, it's for their own good, you know?"
"I know."
"You know everything, right?"
"Maybe."
"Do you know what's about to happen?"
"I might."
Sehun was peeking through the door, and listening to the conversation between the two instructors. What happened next shocked him. He was so shocked; he just stood there, watching the scene with wide eyes and an open mouth. He suddenly heard a voice calling him. "Yah! What are you doing there?" He turned around and saw another staff member. He quickly shut the door, quietly, and put on a smile. "Ah. Nice to see you! I was just leaving the practice room." He bowed politely and started walking away. He wished that staff member wouldn't go in there and see them like that. Sehun liked his dance teachers.

"KAI!" Sehun yelled first when he opened the door. He ran towards the kitchen. "KAI!" He saw Suho and Kyungsoo sitting on the table. The latter shook his head. "No. Kai is in the bathroom." Sehun wasted no second and ran up the stairs and hammered the door with his fists. "Oh my god! What the heck!?" He heard on the other side. The door then opened and revealed Kai. "If you had to use the toilet that badly, why didn't you come sooner?" Kai tried to question right before being dragged into his room. There was silence for a few minutes after the door was shut. Kai finally broke the silence. "Ummm...So, are you gonna tell me...?" He asked awkwardly. Sehun dragged him towards the bed and motioned him to sit down. After he did, Sehun finally spoke. "Our dance teachers..." He paused dramatically, as if it was too hard to continue. "Yeah?" Kai inquired. "They..." Sehun looked up at the ceiling. He wasn't sure how he should continue. "If it's too hard to say, just say it in the most incomprehensible way possible. You know, what works for you." Sehun thought a little about what that meant. He just said it, in the only way he could. "Kiss. I can't believe it. I'm worried and happy. Might get fired. I don't know if I should tell you. But I can't not. So, I'm glad I did. But... Oh, what do I do?" He sat down next to his friend after saying all he could. He turned his head to look at Kai, who is staring at him in shock. "It's pretty shocking, isn't it?" Sehun admit. Kai blinked a few times, mouth open. "Did...did you kiss someone?" Kai asked looking shocked and a little hurt. Sehun's eyes widened and he looked a bit angry. "No! It was our dance instructors, dance instructors!" He repeated. It was Kai's eyes' turn to widen.  "What? Really? Did you..." He asked in disbelief. "I saw them! I was listening to them talk and then...it happened." Sehun was smiling and Kai was still a bit shocked. "Sehun! It's bad to eavesdrop." Kai scolded. Sehun giggled. "Maybe. But, I learned something great!" Kai looked at him with a confused expression. "Why are you so happy?" Sehun kept smiling to himself. "Because..." He said sinisterly. Kai gave him a defeated look(meaning, he's tired already of his prevaricating).  

Sehun was running down the stairs, with a slightly annoyed Kai following him. "Yah, Yah, Yah!! Everyone!!" He looked down and saw Suho and Kyungsoo looking at him. "Any chance we can get everyone here?" Sehun asked, still smiling. "Dinner time." Kyungsoo said nonchalantly. Sehun's smile disappeared. "But that's in 2 hours." Kyungsoo shrugged. "Not everyone is home. They will be here at dinner time." Sehun frowned and walked towards the couch in the living room. Only after sitting down, did he realize that Luhan was sleeping on it. He looked at him, with hopeful/sad eyes. "What will be your reaction?" He whispered softly.



"Dinner is ready!" D.O's voice rang through the dormitory. Some of the members ran down the stairs, others walked with their own pace. Sehun was an elusive exception, he opened the door so hard, all of Korea could have had an earthquake. The way he ran down the stairs, one could say he teleported. He entered the kitchen in a way only a superhero could have(meaning he looked like he spent the whole day fighting(cuz you know, he ran really fast)). He took a minute to breathe. Everyone was looking at him. Some with worried and concerned eyes, others with curious ones. Sehun looked around and realized someone was missing. "Is everyone here?" Everyone looked around trying to find out who was missing. "Ah! Baekhyun is not here!" Chanyeol realized. "I'll go get him!" He left. A few minutes later, he came back, alone. "He's not there." He said sounding kind of worried. "Did he go somewhere? Maybe he's not back yet." Kyungsoo reassured. "I don't know. Does anyone know where he went?" Chanyeol asked. Everyone shook their heads. "Well, we should just wait for him." A good ten minutes passed, most of the members had finished eating. Only, Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol and Tao are left. The door was finally heard opening. All their heads turned waiting for the person to enter the kitchen, it took two minutes, and they saw Baekhyun. "Baekhyun-ah! Where were you?" Chanyeol asked sounding mostly happy. "Ah. I...went out a little with some friends. Sorry, I took so long." He smiled and sat down. "Ah fish stew!" He said while happily grabbing a bowl.  Sehun finished his bowl and waited patiently for Baekhyun to finish. Feeling his stare, Baekhyun looked up. "What is it Sehun?" Sehun looked around, realizing they were the only ones in the kitchen. "Uh...one second." He ran out of the kitchen leaving Baekhyun confused. A little later, everyone came back in the kitchen. "Finally..." Sehun sighed. 

"Everyone, I have something to tell you about our dance teachers. I feel it is not my place to keep such information so, I trust in my hyungs to keep it for me. They are together." He tried to say it in a cool, monotonous way but, he cringed at the last part, clearly nervous. "Mwo!?" Suho yelled out. "Do you mean like...dating?" He asked in disbelief. Sehun nodded. "I saw them. Kiss." He confirmed. They were all clearly shocked. Some even seemed a bit disgusted. "We have to support them, right guys?" Chanyeol said with a nervous smile. "They are our dance teachers after all." Baekhyun added. "If anyone finds out, they'll be fired." Suho said, still shocked. Sehun took note of all their expressions. He couldn't pinpoint Luhan's expression though. He didn't look disgusted. But, he also didn't look pleased. "Staff members that are...gay...Lee-nim will definitely be furious." Suho clearly couldn't pass off that word. "What if they're not?" Everyone looked at Sehun. "What do you mean?" Suho asked, confused. Sehun gulped. He was really nervous. "Well, what if they are straight but, they just like each other." Sehun realized how dumb he sounded and mentally slapped himself. "Sehun, that doesn't make any sense." Sehun knitted his brows. "Well, it's like, what if all their lives, they've dated and loved girls and when they met, they just fell In Love?" Sehun was so nervous, he was sweating right now. "Sehun, that just means they realized they were gay the moment they met. Nothing special like how you're trying to put it." Chen explained. Sehun widened his eyes. And he got flustered. "But, what if, they still find girls attractive?" He asked acutely. "I know when to find guys attractive. It's not that hard." Kris chimed in. "Biual...isn't it something like that?" Chen added. Sehun could feel his heart hurting right now. He was now desperate to find any reasoning. "But...but, what if..." He couldn't think of anything. "Sehun, it's okay. We will all support them, no matter what. They have been with us since before we debuted. They're almost like family." Suho assured. "Jobumo, jobumo." Chen joked. Sehun couldn't believe anything right now. "Should we tell them we know?" Baekhyun asked. "No. Then, we'd have to tell them Sehun watched them kiss." Chanyeol answered. "We should help them keep it a secret." Suho said with a smile. Everyone smiled and answered "Right!" Well, not everyone. There was a few who didn't. There was Lay, but he was an honest exception since, he almost never smiles. Sehun, because he was contemplating his life right now. Kai, who was trying to console Sehun by rubbing his back. And Luhan. Sehun didn't realize this, but Luhan was also not smiling. He was unhappy with the whole ordeal.


This chapter was also really weird, right? I don't know what to say. I feel like i have to explain everything that happened down to every word. The beggining is also weird. I should probably never write like that. It was supposed to be like, a compilation, you know? I guess this is what's called a "Filler Episode", right? Like, it's not that important to the plot? But it explains something we will see later, Oh, you think it's the fact that the dance teachers are dating? You are...Partially right. But that's not the important part. Anyway i dont know when it will be mentioned but, look forward to it. Also look forward to the next update.