Hungry

Why Did It Have To Be You?

"Kaiiii~!" Sehun called out as he heard the older come back home. Sehun was sitting on the couch in the living room, practically trying to suffocate himself with a cushion before he heard the door open. "Sehun? Don't tell me..." Kai began remembering the other times this had happened."Yep. I sat here, played video games all day." Sehun confirmed. "That is until I got hungry and realized that we have no more leftovers and that D.O hyung is taking a nap. So I just stayed on the couch complaining about life being cruel to me once more. And that was like 2 hours ago". "Sehun... You know you could've ordered something, or asked someone else to cook for you." He remarked. "Don't you think I would have thought of that? But everyone said they were too busy~". "Well, I can cook for you." Kai suggested. "No thank you."

"No thank you!?" Kai repeated, in an annoyed manner. "But, you're starving!"
"Hmm...yes but, I'm kinda in the mood for real food." Sehun said jokingly."Hey! I can cook! Maybe not as good as D.O hyung, but I can still cook!"
"I would rather embarrass myself in front of LuHan than try one of your attempts at food." Sehun admitted. "Fine! I was trying to be a good friend and cook something for you, but I guess you'd also rather starve to death than eat my food." Kai was upset. "No. But, I'm gonna eat when D.O hyung wakes up so, I will not be dying." Kai had enough, he stormed up the stairs to get to his room.

 

Sehun, after a few minutes, regretted joking with his friend because he was so hungry now, his stomach was beginning to hurt. So, he walked up and knocked on Kai's door. Kai opened the door. "What is it, sehun?" Sehun thought a little about what he wanted to say before he opened his mouth to speak. "I'm sorry. I was only joking." Kai gave him a serious look which soon changed into a smile. "I know. I wasn't really mad."Sehun sighed in relief after hearing those words."Great. So, can you cook for me?" Kai's smile quickly turned into an exaggerated frown. "But I thought my cooking wasn't good enough?" Sehun sighed in annoyance. "Seriously? Come on, please!" Kai smiled again and moved slightly to show the younger behind him, which revealed an awake Kyungsoo reading a book. "Turns out he was never sleeping." Sehun frowned. He walked in. "Hyung! Food!" D.O looked up from the book in his hands to meet Sehun's eyes. "Excuse me?" Sehun furrowed his brows. "Please." He added politely. D.O got up from his sleeping position. "Today we all went out to eat. Why didn't you?" D.O said as if he should know this. "What? How come I never knew? Kai! Did you know?" Sehun asked with eyes hoping he wasn't the only left out one. "Well, to be fair," Kai started, "No, but, I still ate out." Sehun felt so left out and unimportant that it physically hurt. Or it could just be because of his hunger. Yes, definitely the latter. Sehun could spend more time moping but, he was too hungry. "Can you at least make me food? I haven't eaten all day!" Sehun complained. "Okay, how about some jajangmyeon?" D.O asked. "I think we have all we need for that." Sehun lit up "Yes! I love jajangmyeon! Extra spicy, okay hyung?" D.O smiled as he got up from bed, passed by them, and went down the stairs. The two followed.

 

Kyungsoo was getting all the ingredients to make the meal, when they all heard the door open. "We're back!!" They heard a familiar voice yell. "Shh! LuHan! Not so loud! They could be asleep!" Another voice scolded. "Pfft! You sound like you've never lived here, Xiumin." They listened as the conversation escalated. Soon, the two walked in the kitchen. "See? They're all awake." LuHan pointed out. "Hey do you guys mind going out again?" D.O asked. "Why?" The oldest asked. "Turns out we don't have any more chunjang sauce and I want to make Sehun some jajangmyeon." Sehun then thought that if they went it would be all his fault and he didn't want them to go to the store because of him. "It's okay, hyung. I can go get it myself." D.O looked at Sehun for a moment. "No you can't. You are still in your pyjamas and they are already dressed." Luhan smiled. "It's okay, we can go." Sehun felt himself blush and immediately hid behind Kai so that the older wouldn't notice. "Come on Minnie!" He said right before they left the kitchen. Sehun couldn't help himself but feel sad at the last thing Luhan Had said. "What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked when he noticed Sehun's face. "N-nothing hyung!" Sehun immediately masked his face with a smile.



The door was heard opening. "This time, you really shouldn't yell." A whisper was heard. "We're back!!!" Lu Han seemed to have yelled louder than before. A grunt was heard, obviously the displeasure of Xiumin. "What took you so long!?" Kyungsoo let out. "45 minutes to get a bottle of sauce?"  "There was a line!" Kyungsoo glared. "Really? You expect me to believe, that at 11:30 at night, there would be a crowd in the convenient store?" Luhan immediately retorted "Well, technically it was around 10 when we stood in line."He looked around after finishing his sentence. "Where is Sehun anyway?" 

"You took so long to come, Sehun's Body gave up and passed out. He is on the couch in the living room."He answered before turning around and continuing his cooking. They went to the said room. "Is he really passed out?" Was the only thing that could come out of Luhan's mouth. "Well, he only didn't eat all day. " Kai deadpanned. "We're sorry" they both said. "Maybe you should apologize to the one who is actually unconscious." Kai said jokingly though, it didn't sound that way. 

Sehun woke up a few minutes later, his body still not satisfied with being empty. 
"You're really dumb, you know that?" Was the first thing Sehun heard when he regained full consciousness. "What do you mean?" Kai turned to look at him. "Why would you let yourself starve?" He meant to sound assertive but it came out weak. Sehun just looked at him. "Pabo..." He heard someone from behind him say. He turned around only to see everyone there. Suho was the first to talk after a minute of silence. "Sehun" he started strong. After another silent moment, he jumped on him in form of a hug. "You really made us worry! Never do that again!" He whined. They all looked really worried. They all hugged him and walked him to the kitchen where he ate his bowl of jajangmyeon. Sehun felt so special. His hyungs really cared about him. He subconsciously searched the room for a certain someone and blushed lightly when his eyes locked with that someone. He immediately looked away. All his hyungs were, one by one, telling him to take better care of his health and wishing him good night. It was Luhan's turn and Sehun couldn't help his beating heart as he took note of each word that left the older's lips. "You really scared us. Please take better care of your health. Eat well, okay? " Sehun was disappointed because he thought it was over. But then, Luhan grabbed Sehun's hand and whispered "Good night, Sehunnie." He walked away without looking at him so, he didn't notice the colour that Sehun was now. He felt so warm in his cheeks and not to mention, his heart was beating like crazy. He was so lucky that the only person left was Kai, who was looking at him with a bored expression showing that he was completely used to this. Sehun spent 5 minutes fantasizing until Kai broke him out of his trance. "Yah! Oh Sehun, you have to sleep!" Kai walked out of the kitchen while saying "I
t's past midnight."


So i hope you liked it. Also, yeah it is really short. Next chapters will be longer. I don't think there is anything i need to say. So, please look forward to the next chapter.