Stop Running

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you know what is the similarity between you, coffee and ?

Addicting."

 

"Jung Ah, are you in Seoul right now?" Jessica, her bestfriend on college called. She was just like Jung Ah, the difference is when she went to the expensive clubs, Jung Ah went to strange and wild place. But because of the same word party, they got along well.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I have a pool party tonight, in my house. Are you coming? It has been awhile, you know."

"I don't promise you but I'll try to make time."

"Oh c'mon, where are you? I'll pick you up."

"Stuck in the Kim mansion. I mean, I can go out but coming home at three or four? Damn, this is not my house."

"It's 2016 and you are still with Kim Jongin, oh just go get married girl."

"Yah! We are not...tsk never mind. Pick me up in an hour then." Jung Ah rolled her eyes and walked to the walk in closet.

"So you are coming? Great. Anyway why don't you ask Jongin to come? He won't say no to you."

"Are you crazy? He doesn't know I'm such a party girl. Oh god talking with you on the phone drives me crazy. See you, Jess."

 

Jung Ah was putting on her coat to cover her disco shorts and crop top. She sneaked out of her room and went downstairs with backpack on her hand filled with some spare clothes, perfume, and make up pouch.

"Miss Jung Ah? Do you want me to call the chaffeur?" One of the maid suddenly showed up.

"Ah, you scared me. No, no thank you. My friend will pick me up." Jung Ah then quickly exited the house, went to the street and waited for Jessica. In five minutes a white VW Golf stopped beside her.

"Get in." Jessica smirked and fixed her sunnies.

"Now I feel free." Jung Ah laughed and turned off her iphone.

"Wait until you see the decoration around my pool! But before that you will accompany me shopping. I need to buy new bikini."

"Sure. Shopping we go."

"Anyway Jung Ah, do you know Kris? He graduated from SNU last year but damn he's hot as . I saw him on my friend's party but he did not talk much."

"Kris Wu? You like him? Oh god hahaha." Jung Ah could not stop laughing. Yes, Kris is hot but he's silly and somehow slow.

"Yah! Don't laugh. So you know him? Can you ask him to come tonight? Please, Jung Ah."

"I can text him right now but I don't think he can come. He's in Singapore." Jung Ah thought Kris was still in Singapore.

"Just text him first. Please? Shopping is on me if you can introduce me to him." Jessica winked. She knew Jung Ah would not say no.

"Alright but I don't promise you anything." Jung Ah rolled her eyes, her phone and texted Kris.

 

'Kris, I have someone to introduce to you. You free this weekend?'

'As long as it's a she and hot, I'm free af.'

'You and your hormones. So saturday 11p.m at fable?'

'Sure thing.'

 

"He said yes. Prepare yourself for Saturday and don't faint if you see his abs." Jung Ah chuckled, she had seen topless Kris countless time before and she admitted that yeah, Kris Wu is hot but no she is not interested.

"Sometimes I'm confused. You are surrounded with guys, hot guys but you never get yourself a boyfriend. Why Jung Ah? They are not good enough for you? Because I'm sure some of them must have liked you once." Jessica turned to look at Jung Ah. She knew Jung Ah is pretty, smart and fun to be. There is no reason for guys not to like her.

"Perhaps I enjoy being single? And I'm not ready? I don't know." Jung Ah just shrugged.

"Yeah enjoy your me time and just get married with Jongin four years from now. Seriously, both of you are hopeless." Jessica laughed.

"Yah! Stop mentioning Kim Jongin and marriage."

"Alright, miss Kim." Once again Jessica .

---

So where is Sehun? Sehun is in Seoul, yes. He did not waste his time and booked a morning flight to Seoul. He did not ask his friends to come with him but they chose to join anyway. They understood that Sehun wanted to go after Jung Ah and they all supported him. Sentosa is not a new place for them anyway.

"Still not picking up the call?" Chanyeol asked Sehun. They were at Luhan's mansion.

"No. Maybe she is busy." Sehun tried to smile.

"Stop lying to yourself, Sehun. She doesn't worth your effort." Baekhyun shooked his head.

"I don't care. I need her, that's all that matter." Sehun shrugged.

"Actually she just texted me." Kris suddenly blurted, all awkward.

"What did she say?" Luhan widened his eyes.

"She wants me to meet her friend this Saturday." Kris explained everything and showed the message.

"See? She's not busy at all." Baekhyun somehow felt upset because it was obvious that Jung Ah ditched Sehun like nothing ever happened between the two, like she does not need Sehun the way he needs her.

"I will go get some fresh air." Sehun rolled his eyes and drove out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter