Feelings

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you ever leave me, baby. Leave some morphine at my door because it would take a whole lot of medication.

To realize we used to have what we don't have anymore."

 

Sehun's face was not that clear to see from the stage but Jung Ah catched a glimpse of anger written on his face. Apparently Jung Ah could not hear whatever his father was saying, she did not care about anything but starring at Sehun with tears forming in her eyes. She was about to walk down the stage but Sehun already left the ballroom, did not even look back. He walked straight to the exit door just when Jung Ah about to run away leaving her ball. It was Jongin's grasp on her hand that brought back her sense.

"To be honest, I never thought that I will marry Jung Ah but now here I am announcing it to all of you. It's funny looking back when we first met just wearing diapers, but then between our growing up and puberty love also grows up between us. They said marrying your bestfriend is the best thing in the world and they're right. We have been through everything together, spending time with each other most of the time, seeing each other both in the best and worst condition for twenty years in my life and I don't mind spending the rest of my life with you, Jung Ah." Jongin looked straight to her eyes with smile formed on his lips.

Jung Ah who was expected by everyone to say something, stood there speechless. She was trying to read Jongin because on her eyes he was telling the truth, his true feeling but she shrugged it off thinking it was just his act. She took a deep breath and looked down.

"For me, I- I'm really happy meeting you in the first place, I didn't regret it at all. You show me the world, you make me realise that life is beautiful, well in fact you make everything beautiful to my eyes until it reach the point where everything's without you. I want you to know that you're perfect for me, and I don't mind staying with you for the rest of my life. I always believe that everyone has that kindness inside, that everyone has something good inside, and so do you. You are beautiful inside and I want to be the one who treasure it.." Jung Ah finally let out her feeling and no, those words she just said are not for Jongin. Clearly, they are for Sehun. She knew he could not hear her but that's the least she could do.

"I love you." Jung Ah smiled weakly, she finally able to said it clear. She fell in love with his soul. If only Sehun could hear it.

Everyone clapped their hands, feeling happy and proud for the lovers on the stage. They thought it was all real, after all Jongin and Jung Ah looked perfect together. If only they know the truth.

---

As soon as the ball ended, Jung Ah wanted to go home but she refused Jongin's offer to driver her home, instead she changed into something casual and took the bus. Seoul was still busy, light were lit up everywhere with people walking under. The weather was pretty good, after raining all day it finally stopped leaving dropped of water on the window. The air was refreshing, the smell of the rain that soothing. Jung Ah changed her mind and instead of going home she walked around, going where her feet taking her.

After twenty minute of walking she felt tired and went to a mini market across the street. She was carelessly going inside when it hit her. She was there with Sehun last year, when Sehun was showing how to have fun in his own way.They were having what we call mini market fight, they threw snacks on each other's body. He even got popcorns poured all over his body while she had chips in her blouse. Jung Ah smiled at the thought. Then she was alone without Sehun. It did not feel the same. She just bought cola and continued walking.

Just meters away from the mini market, she spotted the park where she and Sehun used to hang out since the park rarely visited by people. Nothing special about the place, there were just tall trees and a bench, even at night there was not enough light. Looked a bit creepy but Sehun made it beautiful for her. He used glow in the dark graffiti spray paint to write her name on the wall  for her 21st birthday. Too bad it was not there anymore because someone already repainted the wall.

Right there and then, Jung Ah missed Sehun but she could do nothing about it. She had the responsibility to fix everything, she had to marry Jongin but on the other side she wanted to run to Sehun's loft and beg him to take her away. She loves her father but she does not want the arrange marriage. Everything's complicated for her. If only Sehun is having a decent job, a perfect family and future she can marry him instead of Jongin.

Well it's not that Jongin is bad on her eyes but she realised there is no excitement and rapid heartbeat when he is around her.

"I guess I fall in love with you, Sehun. Hard." Jung Ah said as she looked up to the sky wondering what Sehun was doing.

--

The next morning Jung Ah woke up with a sigh. That day she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter