Day One

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There is no feeling more comforting and consoling

than knowing you're right next to the one you love."

 

"Jung Ah, where are you?" Sehun just woke up but did not find Jung Ah beside him. He looked around but Jung Ah was nowhere to be seen.

---

It was six in the morning when Jung Ah woke up, she grabbed her iphone from the nightstand and checked the time. She saw 3 messages and 5 missed called from Jongin. She then got up slowly, wore her black leather jacket and exited the room. She leaned her back on the wall in the hallway and decided to call Jongin.

"Jongin? I'm sorry I was sleeping when you called me last night."

"Never mind. So how are you?"

"It's strange to hear you asking me like that but I'm fine."

"Where are you? I'm seriously worried, Jung Ah."

"You heard me, I'm fine. Well, actually I'm in Singapore right now."

"Hang up this call and look to your right."

Jung Ah did as Jongin told and boom, there was Jongin who smiled at her metres away from her. Jung Ah widened her eyes, her mind suddenly went blank when Jongin then pulled her into a hug.

"So you runaway this far." Jongin felt relieved to finally meet her well coincidently tho.

"I, you, why?" Jung Ah did not know what to say.

She did not expect Jongin to be in Singapore, in the same hotel, in the same floor as she was. Yeah, Mandarin Oriental is a well-known hotel but sure is not the only one. Then reality hit her, Jongin ever said that his family always stayed at Mandarin Oriental whenever they visited Singapore, and that floor is exclusively for VIPs like Jongin, Luhan, and also her family.

"Surprised right? So do I. Perhaps it is fate?" Jongin chuckled.

"Look, Jongin. I'm here not to runaway. I'm with my friends so if you are wondering.." Jung Ah quicky explained everything but got cut off by Jongin.

"Okay, I get it. You don't want me to.."

"Jung Ah? What are you doing? Who is he?" Sehun closed the door of their room and raised his eyebrow.

"And who are you?" Jongin asked Sehun in return.

"Okay, chill. Jongin, this is Sehun, my friend. And Sehun this is Jongin, also my friend and my father's business partner." Jung Ah tried not to make both parties uncomfortable by her statement.

"So you go here with him?" Jongin looked at Jung Ah, asking for an explanation.

"Not just him, okay? I said friends not friend." Jung Ah rolled her eyes. Here comes protective Jongin, she thought.

"Whatever you say." Jongin looked a bit dissapointed, he knew Jung Ah was hiding something but did not say anything regardless.

"Anyway, this is still early. I'll go back to my room and I suggest you do too. I'll call you later." Jung Ah sighed, she had two people who needed proper explanation and she did not want to lose any of them.

"Okay." Jongin just nodded and left them.

'Why you always find me Jongin?'

Jung Ah then went inside her room with Sehun following behind.

"So, Jongin?" Sehun closed the door behind him and leaned on it.

"What about him?" Jung Ah turned around facing Sehun.

"A friend you said?"

"Okay, before you say anything. Let me explain. He is my friend since primary school. His family is already like my own family. So basicly he is also my family, not by blood tho."

"And also your father's business partner."

"Yeah also my father's business partner. Look, he always treats me like a younger sister so you don't need to worry about him. He is a good guy." Jung Ah closed her eyes and sighed.

"Alright, I get it." Sehun just nodded, he was not satisfied but did not want to push Jung Ah even more. He knew something fishy happened by looking on Jongin's eyes.

"Thank you." Jung Ah smiled weakly.

---

"Where is Jung Ah?" Tao asked. They were gathered at the main lobby. First morning in Singapore, and they would take a stroll around and perhaps go shopping or visiting cafes for brunch.

"She said she left her purse." Sehun answered.

"There she is." Hyunseung smiled, pointed at a girl clad in white crop top, pink high waist short and a pair of platform shoes.

"Sorry to make you all wait. Shall we go?" Jung Ah approached them and smiled.

Since the hotel is right on the Orchard Road, they did not need to use public transportation. Hyunseung did guide them by showing unique shops and cafes. He took them to several famous places around.

"Jung Ah?" Hyunseung approached her. They were at a boutique which sold many kind of clothing made by Singaporean local designers.

"Oh, hey. So which one do you prefer? This one or this one?" Jung Ah showed two pieces of top to Hyunseung.

"You look good in whatever you wear." Hyunseung simply answered.

"Yah, that's not what I asked but thanks for the compliment." Jung Ah blushed a little. To say they did not have anything in the past

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter