The News

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.

And if you need to be happy, I'll be your smile."

 

"Stay by my side, will you?" Sehun whisperred on Jung Ah's ear sending shiver down to her spine as they were cuddling on the bed.

"I will try." Jung Ah smiled and pecked his lips.

They did not need any relationship label whatsoever. Simply stay together and nothing else will matter. Youth relationship goals? Nah, even the idea of it makes Jung Ah nauseous. She just needs his warmth, his scent and his touch. Let alone romantic confession, roses, and fancy dinner.

"Why me Sehun?" Jung Ah looked at him on the eyes.

"I... don't know. I can mention all beautiful things I love on you but I can't tell why because it just happens." His words left her speechless. For the first time in her life she got touched by words. Words from someone who had never been good at expressing his feeling.

"Why now?" Jung Ah then asked, blinking her eyes.

"I don't want to lose you. Now, I don't care about Jongin, Hyunseung, that guy on the party, or anyone else because you just chose me." Sehun engulfed her into a hug and smiled.

"But I'm afraid, Sehun. What if I can't.."

"Sshhh, go sleep. Save your worries, it hasn't happened and it won't." Sehun chuckled and ruffled her hair. 

'Because I will fight for you.'

 

Next morning, Jung Ah was preparing breakfast when her phone rang. Jongin was calling her. She put down sandwich on her hand and picked up the call.

"Jongin? Hey."

"Where are you? I was worried the entire night because of you."

"I'm staying at my friend's house. I'm really sorry, Jongin. I should have texted you, I know. I'm sorry."

"Just..never mind. Have you seen the news this morning?"

"Uhh not yet. Why?" Jung Ah raised her eyebrow. Feeling both confused and curious. Something must have happened until Jongin checked on her reaction regarding god knows what the news is.

"No, nothing. You know, I'll pick you up. Where is your friend's house?" On the other side, Jongin was busy cancelling meeting for the whole day.

"You don't have to, Jongin. I can always take the cab....or call the chaffeur if I have to." Jung Ah shrugged, she kept her voice low so that she would not wake Sehun up.

"No, it's emergency. You need to come with me. Please, trust me this time, Jung Ah."

"Okay, I'll text you the address." Jung Ah ended the call and quickly got changed into her usual outfit since she was just wearing Sehun's shirt.

 

"Sehun, wake up."

"Hmmm? Oh hey good morning sunshine." Sehun slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

"Morning. I've prepared breakfast but I'm really sorry, I need to go now." Jung Ah did not know how to explain to Sehun about Jongin. She was afraid he would be jealous and things. She did not want to ruin such a beautiful morning.

"Why? I thought you have no class this morning. It's Wednesday, isn't it?" Sehun perfectly knew all her schedule and he was sure she was free until two in the afternoon.

"Yeah but my friend, you know, Jessica the host of the party last night needs my help. Some urgency she said. I'm going now, okay?" Jung Ah smiled weakly, she was lying and she knew that is wrong.

"I'll drive you there."

"No, I'll take the cab. You stay here and finish sandwiches I've prepared." Jung Ah took her purse and ready to leave when Sehun stopped her. He leaned closer and closer until Jung Ah was cornerred on the wall.

"Sehun? What are you doing? At least wear something first." Jung Ah blushed then looked away avoiding his topless body.

"Where is my morning kiss?" Sehun smirked playfully.

"I didn't know you can be clingy." Jung Ah chuckled and then kissed him on the cheek.

"Nah uh, right here babe." Sehun once again smirked, pointing on his soft and y lips.

"Yah! You are.." Her words got cut off when his lips met hers. He smiled between the kiss and then let her go.

"You took so long. I know, I love you too." Sehun laughed and left her, heading to the bathroom. Jung Ah just rolled her eyes but eventually smiled, touching her lips. She had been kissed many times before but the one from Sehun felt different, it was like finally found her home.

 

Jung Ah was waiting on a park next to Sehun's condo when Jongin picked her up with his brand new Maseratti.

"You okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter