Stay

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Her heart is a secret garden and the walls are very high."

 

Jung Ah was alone in her room, packing her things. No, she still did not tell Sehun, not that she planned it anyway. Suddenly she heard the door bell rang.

"Wait a minute." Jung Ah brought her lugage with her and walked to the front door. She thought it was the bell boy.

"Jung Ah? Where are you going?" It was Hyunseung. He was there to check on Jung Ah and surprised to see her holding lugage and wearing black coat and ankle boots. Ready to leave the room.

"I...I want to go home." Jung Ah said the truthfully.

“What? Why now? We are going to Sentosa tomorrow, besides the flight is….”

“I know, Hyunseung. I know. It’s just I miss home? I don’t know. Sehun is, he is, you know him. So I think it’s best for me to fly back to Seoul."

"Are you sure? How about the flight ticket?" Hyunseung raised his eyebrow. He did not want her to leave but could not do anything.

"I'm sure. My friend who works in aviation company already helped with the flight ticket. Thank you for everything, Hyunseung. Hope we can meet again in the future.” Jung Ah smiled weakly and hugged Hyunseung.

“Alright. Take care, Jung Ah. Don’t miss me too much.” He giggled and hugged her back.

‘Of course Jung Ah, we will meet again one day. Not tomorrow, not this week, just one day."

 

“No turning back okay?" Jongin was driving to Changi Airport with Jung Ah beside him.

“Yes. I’ve got enough holiday and I miss my bedroom.” Jung Ah smiled and turned off her iphone. She knew Sehun could call her anytime soon and she did not want to explain anything, lying or not she did not feel like talking to him.

“And I miss my Porsche.” Jongin laughed.

---

Sehun was with the guys, on the way back to the hotel. He did not know why but he felt wrong, like he sensed something bad would happen and he did not like it. He just stayed silent and quickly went to his room. Just when he unlocked the door, he saw no shoes and coats which belongs to Jung Ah. He hurriedly walked to the bedroom and to the wardrobe, there were his clothes, his perfume, his lugage but nothing Jung Ah’s.

Sehun unlocked his iphone and tried to call Jung Ah but her phone was dead. He frustratingly ruffled his hair. It was obvious, Jung Ah was not there, she left. He did not want to belive that but he got no choice. Jongin was the only thing that cross his mind.

“Mr. Park? Sorry to call you this late but I need your help.” Sehun called his father’s secretary.

“I’m always here 24 hours. What do you need?”

“Can you do some background check on Kim Jongin? And please don’t tell father.”

“Well, what for Sehun?” His father’s secretary asked him.

“Do you really need to know? Beside you already did that many times already to my friends, am I right?” Sehun asked him back with his tensed voice. Yes, his father's secretary often did some background check on whoever Sehun's friends. Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, Tao, all of them.

“Alright. Give me some minutes and I’ll email the information to you.”

“Thanks.” Sehun ended the call and sighed.

Twenty minutes later, just when Sehun finished having warm shower, he got an email from his father’s secretary. He quickly wore his Calvin Klein boxer and grabbed his iphone.

“Let’s see who you really are Jongin.”

Kim Jongin, 21 years old. Graduated from Seoul National University, majorred in business. The only son of the Kim family. His father, Kim Seunghyun is one of the richest business man in Seoul because of his infamous hotel and resort chain. His mother, Ahn Sohee is a former Korean model and now a famous fashion designer. People believe that Kim Jongin will inherit his father’s company in the future.

Kim Jongin himself already introduced to public and now help the company. He is currently not in relationship and never been seen with any girl.

He speaks English and Mandarin fluently, also basic Japanese and French.

He drives his own sports cars everywhere and he always go for a morning jog everyday around his neighbourhood in Gangnam area.

I bet you don’t need his favorite foods and drinks, right? Tell me if you need anything else.

“A heir, I see but that does not make you can have everything, right?” Sehun thew his iphone to the bed and put on his t shirt.

---

After a quiet long flight from Singapore, Jongin and Jung Ah was finally landed in Incheon International Airport. A chaffeur already waited for them.

“Where to go, sir?”

“Do you mind if we go to my house first, Jung Ah?” Jongin looked at Jung Ah who sat next to him.

“No, of course not. I miss your mother’s cook anyway.” Jung Ah patted her hungry stomach, she never like the food on the flight, not even once. First class, business class, economy class, their food tastes weird, she alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter