Night Out

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you like midnight driving with the windows down and if you like going places we can't even pronounce.

Baby, you're perfect."

 

"Where is Jung Ah?" a middle aged man asked Hana, his younger daughter beside him.

"Don't ask me. I don't know, dad." Hana shooked her head and sipped her hot tea.

"Well like always, having a night out. She will be home around four? five?" his wife shrugged. She is already getting used to her daughter behavior. Yes, she had told Jung Ah to come home earlier and even locked all her access to go out but Jung Ah did not stop, she always found a way to go out. So eventually her mother gave up.

"That girl should learn some manners. She will be graduated soon and get married after that." the middle aged man shooked his head and continued eating his dinner.

"Let her be for now, Jiyoung. Soon after she graduate, we will arrange her marriage with that Kim Jongin boy. No time to play around anymore."

---

Jung Ah was walking in the college hallway, dressed in ripped jeans, black crop top, pink YSL purse and black YSL heels. All people in that hallway were starring at her like she was some models. Well, who would not be starring when a pretty brown haired girl, dressed so fashionable, walking around in such college. We would question, is she really a student there?

"I see that you still gain so much attention." A blonde haired guy showed up from behind and slung his hand on her shoulders earning gasps from people around.

"And you make it worse, Sehun." Jung Ah rolled her eyes but did not do anything.

"I know, I love you too." Sehun chuckled and finally leaned closer to kiss her cheek. The crowd started murmuring about them even louder.

"We seriuously need to get out from here." Jung Ah laughed and pulled Sehun with him to the parking lot where Sehun usually parked his Mustang. They immediately got in once found the car. Jung Ah did not ask Sehun about the destination they would reach anymore because like usual, they would go without specific place to reach. Sehun, he would be driving as he pleased but Jung Ah did not mind because they somehow always ended in some new interesting places.

"Sehun." Jung Ah called him who was busy driving. She was hungry.

"What is it? McDonald?"

"Yeah, I'm craving for their fries." She happily answered.

"Anything for you, princess." Sehun smiled at her and made a right turn.

"Do you want some? You ordered too much before." Jung Ah laughed.

"Feed me then. I am still driving." Sehun nodded.

"Say aaaaaa." Jung Ah reached for the fries, pretended to feed Sehun but she just playfully gave the fries to him.

"Yah! Don't you dare Jung Ah." Sehun laughed and pulled her wrist, brought her closer to him.

"Okay, okay. Open your mouth." Jung Ah gave up and finally fed him.

"Hey, look a playground!"

"This girl." Sehun shooked his head but then got parked up his Mustang. They got out of the car and sat at one of the bench there.

"The sky is dark. Plainly black." Jung Ah looked up and muttered.

"Of course. Night sky is always dark, if not then we call it daytime." Sehun chuckled. He didn't understand what Jung Ah was trying to say.

"I mean, look up there is no star tonight.. One single star is enough to light up the sky because it shines no matter how small. Just like hope, hope is our star. Without hope we would be like this sky, dark and empty." Jung Ah smiled at the thought.

"Then I will be your star tonight." Sehun smiled playfully.

"A star should not be here. It belongs to the sky."

"Well, I am a lost star but I am still shining and I choose to shine for you."

"Uh, so cheesy." Jung Ah chuckled and pushed Sehun away but he scooted to get closer again to her. Sehun then took Jung Ah's hand and interwined it with him. They stayed like that in silent for minutes enjoying the fresh air. Until Sehun broke the silent.

"My mom called me, Jungie." He said out of the blue.

"And?" Jung Ah asked slowly. She knew when Sehun called her Jungie, it means that he was about to say something really important, something bad. He also mentioned his mom, and it does not a good sign. His mom left the family when Sehun was six for another man and little Sehun saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter