Hello Singapore

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's free in her wildness. She is a wanderer, a drop of free water.

She belongs to no man and to no place."

 

"Jung Ah, where have you been?" someone was sitting on a sofa in her room.

"Is that you, Kai? Gosh, you scared me you know." Jung Ah sighed in relief. She the light and took off her coat. Kai is her childhood friend since their parents knew each other. They shared everything together, meals, books, even bed. Yes, sometimes Kai would sleep with Jung Ah and she does not mind.

"So where have you been?" Kai chuckled and rubbed his eyes. He closed his macbook and put it aside.

"Out with some friends. Enough with me, how about you? What are you doing here? I thought you were in Hong Kong."

"I just arrived in Seoul this evening when your father invited me to talk about our project." Kai shrugged.

"Still doesn't explain why you are still here, Mr.Kim." Jung Ah tied her hair in a messy bun and erased the make up from her face.

'I miss you, Jung Ah. It has been two weeks and three days since we last met each other, silly.'

"Well, I'm too lazy to drive for like twenty minutes to reach my house." Kai reasoned out and lied his body on the bed.

"Tch, you seriously need a chaffeur. Anyway, I will wash up first. Spare some space for me on the bed!"

 

"So, how is life?" Jung Ah lied her body beside Kai, hugging her pillow.

"Not bad. I have reached a deal with Lee Corporation and we will soon start with the blueprint for the upcoming resort in Jeju. How about you?"

"Same old. College, hang out, go home, repeat. But yeah it's quite fun actually." Jung Ah smiled. She was thankful that her daily life is simple and away from any paperworks unlike her younger sister, Hana. Last year, Hana started to help out their father's company and since then she was really busy studying paperworks. Something that Jung Ah always avoid that's why Hana was the one who did it.

"Anyway since I have graduated who is your friend? They were out with you just then?" Kai graduated three years earlier than Jung Ah which supposed to be just two years earlier since he is two years older but he is a bright student anyway. Finishing college faster than average students is not a problem for him.

"Yeah, I make friends. They are outgoing and fun. We like to hang out after college to eat and stuff." That's it, Jung Ah did not explain anything deeper than that. She was afraid that Kai would tell her parents if he knew about her friends and what she did with them.

'You won't understand me, Kai. We are not the same anymore.'

"Well then I hope they are taking care of you."

"And don't come home late again okay? At least be at home around midnight. It is dangerous out there, Jung Ah. I'm not always here for you so you need to be okay. I can not protect you all the time and pick you up everytime like old days." Kai added but there was no answer coming from Jung Ah.

"Hey, are you asleep already?" Kai sat up and looked at Jung Ah who was sleeping peacefully. He smiled and ruffled her hair

 

It was seven in the morning. Sunshine entered the room from the glass window. Jung Ah slightly opened her eyes and sighed. She was still tired and sleepy but she need to be present for breakfast downstairs or else she would be accused not coming home last night.

"Kai? Wake up. Rise and shine." Jung Ah pulled Kai's wrist slowly to wake him up.

"Five more minutes." Kai mumbled, did not open his eyes.

"You shouldn't have waited for me last night, idiot. C'mon wake up...or else I will turn your clash of clan (it is an online game for ios and android) upside down."

"Sheesh fine! See? I'm awake all rise and shine." Kai got up and replied sarcastically.

"Good, I almost do that you know. Just a matter of seconds before you awake." Jung Ah smirked and threw his iphone 6 for him to catch.

"I seriously need some coffee now."

After washed up both Kai and Jung Ah went downstairs and joined everyone for breakfast.

"Morning." Jung Ah plainly said and sat beside Kai facing her parents while Hana was beside her mother.

"When did you come home last night?" His father asked Jung Ah.

"Well, around one. Right, Kai?" Jung Ah kicked Kai's leg under the table and faked a smile.

"Y..Yes around one. I was typing some documents when she came home." Kai nodded slowly.

"Kai, tell me is it appropriate for a girl to come home around one almost everyday and never explain what she has done the entire night?" her dad raised his eyebrow.

"I am not sure, sir."

"Well, personally I think it so unappropriate. Girls should have manners and coming home late everyday is not a sign of having a good manners. Not telling what they were doing makes it worse."

"Fortunately Hana is not like that. Right Jiyoung?" Her mother added.

"I have done eating. You can continue your chit chat with Kai, dad. I have class to attend this morning." Jung Ah rolled her eyes and exited the house. She took a deep breath and was about to go when Kai went after her.

"Jung Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter