Go Public

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She comes off as strong but maybe she fell asleep crying.

She acts like nothing is wrong but she is just really good at lying."

 

Jongin did not say anything, he just simply smiled at her.

"You know that I love you, right?" Jung Ah nudged him and chuckled aftewards. Since they grew up together, saying I love you to each other is just a common thing between them, well at least that's what she thought. But Jongin, his heart skipped a beat when he heard that.

"I know. I love you too." Jongin ruffled her hair, feeling happy all of a sudden. Like nothing else matter when it's just the two of them.

"Jongin..what should I do? You know, when everyone already knows this. What will happen?" Jung Ah sighed, she did not care what people think about her, she was just scared that it would affect her father's business, and Hana! All those years, Hana did not know that her lovely sister actually are her step sister.

"Tsk, you worry wart. Nothing bad will happen. Yes, your mom is not your father's wife and what? It's not a big deal. People make mistake, besides it's not your fault." Jongin comforted her.

"Yeah, I know. Anyway I'm hungry, let's eat at my house." Jung Ah stood up, she was ready to face anything in front of her, to face the truth, to face her nightmare.

 

As expected the media was in front of her house, almost blocking their way. Jongin rolled his eyes, hands on the wheel trying to drive his car inside. Some security guards immediately came out and hushed the reporters.

 

"Is that true that you are the Kwon oldest daughter?"

"Miss, do you have anything to say regarding the news? Is that true that your mother is not Sandara? Do you have anything to say about your real mother?"

"Jung Ah! Please, we need to take a photo of you. Look here."

"Oh c'mon your real mother must have seduced Mr. Kwon in the first place."

"And she still has the guts to show up."

 

"They are all stupid. Don't listen to them." Jongin pulled her wrist and brought her to the house.

"Jung Ah, where have you been?" Jung Ah's father cold voice greeted them as they were enterring the living room.

"I'm sorry, sir. I just took her out for breakfast." Jongin bowed.

"Alright. So you have heard the news, right?" Mr. Kwon raised his eyebrow.

"Yes, I have." Jung Ah just carelessly nodded.

"Good, then I have nothing to say. I have to go for a meeting. Treat your mom nicely." Her father told her.

"My mom? Which one? Is it Lee Chaerin or Sandara? Oh right, you left Lee Chaerin, my real mother. So I guess it's Sandara, you're talking about." Jung Ah laughed, mocking his father.

"How dare you! You know nothing so you should just keep your mouth shut. Mark my word Jung Ah, my wife, Sandara, is your mother. That's it, I don't want to hear anything else." His father then left her. He did not explain anything more nor try to comfort her. He just simply left.

"I lose my appetite. Just ask the maid to cook for you." Jung Ah then left him to her bedroom.

She spent the entire day at her bedroom, starring at her iphone. It has been ringing several times which she ignored. Things in the past flashed through her mind.

It's when she was five and she got no toys. It's when she was eight and her step mother locked her in the bathroom all night. It's when she was ten and her step mother slapped her leaving hand print on her cheek. It's when she was twelve and she got bruises on her back. It's when she was fourteen and as always no one was there to save her from her step mother's anger.

In the morning she always coverred her swollen eyes and dark blue cheeks using cream, powder, even band aids. She never used revealing clothes nor swimming suit.

She just kept everything for herself until she was eighteen and finally brave enough to fight back. Yes she gained some strength outside but inside she was lonely and broken. That's when she found herself in a club, getting to know the night life, the dark side of Seoul where everyone welcomed her unlike her own family.

--

"What is wrong with you Sehun? You're just going back on forth for like fifteen minutes." Luhan raised his eyebrow, they were at Chanyeol's house. Playing games, swimming and watching TV.

"I can't reach Jung Ah. She didn't answer my call nor reply my message. It doesn't feel right." Sehun threw himself to the sofa and sighed.

"But you said both of you are good this morning. We even smell her perfume everywhere on your condo especially your bedroom." Baekhyun .

"We didn't do anything." Sehun rolled his eyebrow.

"Talk to my hand." Tao quickly went away after that, afraid Sehun would throw the can on the table.

--

"Miss Jung Ah? Sorry to disturb you but your father wants you downstairs." A maid enterred Jung Ah's room after knocked the door.

"Okay. I'll be there in a sec." Jung Ah lazily got up and brushed her hair, fixed her clothes then went out of her room.

"Take a seat." Her father said once Jung Ah enterred his office.

"What do you want?" Jung Ah sat across his father, all bored and sleepy. Her pale face was less emotion, no smile, no sadness, nothing.

"You will be introduced to public this weekend. Behave and don't screw up. My secretary will take care of all the details, he will contact you tomorrow. In the mean time please, don't do stupid things." His father explained straight to the point.

"And yes it is necesary." His father answered her thought before she could said anything.

"Alright." Jung Ah rose from her seat and headed to the door, just when she was about to turn the knob, she turned around facing his father.

"You seriously have no plan to tell me about mom?" Tears were formed on her eyes but she held it really well.

"You have a mother, who is my wife right now. What else do you want?" His father simply replied while checked on some papers.

"You are unbelievable." Jung Ah shooked her head and went out immediately. Guess she could not get anything regarding her real mom from his father.

 

Next day, Jung Ah finally decided to go back to her old self. Jung Ah who is brave and strong. She took a quick warm shower then picked  her outfit of the day. Suddenly her phone vibrated. It was again, Sehun. Jung Ah sighed and swiped the green icon.

"Jung Ah? How are you? You okay?" Sehun asked on the other side. Seriously worried about her.

"Yeah. I just got really busy yesterday."

"Really? How about today? Are you free?"

"Uhh I'm afraid I have things to do, Sehun." Jung Ah had to discussed things with his father secretary about her public introduction so she got no time for Sehun.

"What things? Are you trying to avoid me, Jung Ah?"

"No! No, I'm not. I just...busy, I'll tell you everything later. I promise. I just need some time to fix my life."

After a long silence between the two Sehun finally said,

"Okay then. Take care Jung Ah."

"Take care too, Sehun."

 

Later in the afternoon, Jung Ah was forced to go to a designer boutique in Apgujeong to get herself an evening d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter