Arrived

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You may go and leave your home but in the end you always coming back because there is where you belong.

And your home is me.

That's why you keep coming back, isn't it?"

 

Sehun and Jung Ah had arrived to Incheon Airport, they were looking for Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao and Kris after the checked in process. They walked through duty free shops and reached gate 13 when they noticed Baekhyun and the rest of the guys.

"We are tired before even landed on Singapore." Sehun rolled his eyes and chuckled afterwards.

"You two are unbelievable, ten minutes before take off and you just arrived." Chanyeol laughed, he shooked his head and showed his boarding pass to the Asiana Airlines staff.

"At least you can make it." Kris nodded and fixed his sunglasses.

"You can't see, right? Just take of your sunglasses, hahaha. I know it's dim here." Baekhyun was laughing in front of Kris and tried mimicking Kris move to fix his rayban.

"Shut it, Baek." Jung Ah smiled and pulled Baekhyun to the queue.

"Is that Gucci passport holder?" Tao widened his eyes and pointed at passport holder which belongs to Jung Ah.

"Yeah, Sehun gave it for me as a gift last year." Jung Ah answered and smiled at Tao.

"Sehun, you should give me one. Any product from Gucci." Tao whined at Sehun who rolled his eyes.

"Why should I? I am not your father."

"And Jung Ah is not your daughter. Please, just one Gucci bag." Tao begged tugging on Sehun's leather jacket. 

"Jung Ah is a different case. Now you better prepare your boarding pass." Sehun pushed Tao slowly to the queue and stood behind Jung Ah.

They all finally boarded and sat at their seat. Jung Ah was with Sehun, obviously. Jung Ah took the window seat while Sehun left with the aisle seat. Kris was with Tao and quickly drift to sleep. Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat next to each other after a long debate about who would take the window and aisle seat.

"What are you reading?" Sehun peeked at iphone Jung Ah was holding.

"I was browsing the net and here look! 50 fun and free things to do in Singapore. We should try this out." Jung Ah smiled widely, feeling so excited to explore Singapore.

"Yeah, sure! We have like four days, why not?"

"And it will save our money." Jung Ah beamed.

Yeah, she is the daughter of successful business man in South Korea but she does not want to use her father's money for unnecessary things. She worked some part time jobs and used the money to buy whatever she wants. The allowance she got from her father was spent on her college fee and things she needed for college but food? make up? summer trip? money for those vodka and things? nah, she used her own money. That's why she always tried to spend money as little as she could.

Same goes with Sehun. He has South Korea's ambassador as his father but no one knows because he chose to live on his own. He worked as a drag racer, DJ, bartender, anything to earn his living. Sure his life is not all fancy but he never let Jung Ah pay for anything when she was with him. He is a man and he would never let a girl pay, that's how Sehun treat Jung Ah. He might not shower her with luxurious gifts and take her to expensive places but Jung Ah didn't mind. For that he couldn't be more thankful.

"But before that I will buy you clothes. You can't survive with just two shorts and three crop tops." Sehun chuckled and ruffled Jung Ah's hair.

"I can. I will laundry them every night." Jung Ah laughed.

"No. I will go shopping with you. My treat." Sehun shooked his head.

"Can I bring Tao with us? It's fun to shop with him. He is a good company when I don't know what to choose." Jung Ah and Tao sometimes went shopping together in Seoul. Whenever Jung Ah did not know which to choose, Tao would give some suggestion and eventually picked one for her. As always the fashionista Tao.

"No and no. If you bring Tao in, he will use my money or my card causing I can't eat for a month. He seriously knows expensive things." Sehun laughed and made an X sign using his hands. Clearly disagree.

"You're right. Okay, no Tao this time." Jung Ah giggled.

---

"Welcome to the business class, sir. If you need something, please press the light button." The stewardess smiled at Jongin after handed him welcome drink.

"Sure, thanks." Jongin sipped his drink and went back working on his laptop. Suddenly he received an imessage from Mr.Kwon, Jung Ah's father.

'I heard you are going to Singapore. Have a safe flight, kid. Anyway can I ask you something? Is Jung Ah with you?'

'No, sir. I'm not with Jung Ah. Why?'

'I can't contact her since yesterday.'

'Really? She didn't say anything to me.'

'Never mind. This isn't the first time she went somewhere without telling me.'

'I'm sorry, sir. But I'll try to contact her and tell you if I know something.'

Jongin sighed and closed his laptop. He knew Jung Ah since they were in primary school. Jung Ah was innocent girl back then and would follow Jongin wherever he went. She used to come to his house and asked him to play with her.

-flashback-

"Buy me ice cream, please." Little Jung Ah ran to Jongin who was watching his favorite cartoons in his room.

"We have it in the kitchen. Just take it." Jongin answered without looking at Jung Ah.

"We ran out of vanilla ice cream. You know I hate chocolatte." Jung Ah whined and pouted. She scooted to sat beside Jongin and hugged his left arm gaining his attention.

"And why do you think I will buy you ice cream?" Jongin looked at her and smirked.

"Because you can't say no to me." Jung Ah smiled proudly.

"Alright, you win. Let's go get your ice c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter