red carpet dress

oneshots ; bts x red velvet ; it was you all along

starring - v x irene

minor - bts, red velvet


Today is Melon Music Awards. Irene smiled at the thought of seeing her boyfriend again, kekeke. Taehyung had been preparing and practicing very hard for BTS’ comeback, so both of them rarely had time for each other for the past 3 months.

 

They keep their relationship strong, even if they’re far apart, by sending texts and called each other at least once a day.

 

There’s one particular day when Taehyung made a cute surprise as soon as Red Velvet wrapped up their promotions for Dumb Dumb. Taehyung made an awesome remix of Dumb Dumb and I Need U, and hilariously made a unique dance cover for it.

 

The video went viral among the idols and they keep on praising Taehyung for being a cute and thoughtful boyfriend. Irene felt very grateful since she’s the only one who own Kim Taehyung.

 

In the end of the video, Taehyung cheekily kissed the camera and said, “I can’t wait to see you and to kiss the real you. I love you, my Joohyunnie.”

 

Irene was literally blushing for the whole week since everywhere she go, all the other idols will about that video.

 

“Joohyun eonnie!” Her thoughts were being cut off by Yeri’s scream. She faced the maknae and Yeri gave Irene a teasing smile. “You’re thinking of your beloved alien, eh?” Yeri said while raising her perfectly shaped eyebrows.

 

Irene blushed at her dongsaeng’s statement, it was true after all. “Yah, shut up you 17 years old brat.” Yeri laughed at her eonnie’s remark.

 

“Eonnie, let’s get dressed up for the red carpet ceremony.” Yeri dragged her unnie towards their manager.

 

Irene frowned when she received her dress that her manager gives. “Manager oppa, don’t you think this is too revealing?” Irene protested.

 

The dress was quite short and it barely covers her legs. Her shoulders and arms were also transparent. “Well, I don’t know. That’s the dress that the stylist gave me. You’ve got no other choice, so just wear it.” Irene sighed at her manager’s answer.

 

Someone’s not gonna be too happy about this.

 

She knows that Taehyung could be a jealous jerk sometimes. She shrugged the thought off and changed her current outfit into the red carpet dress.

 

Once she changed, she checked her reflection on the big mirror in the dressing room. No doubt, she looked stunning as hell. The black mini dress perfectly hugged her curves and bares her legs.

 

After she gets her hair and makeup done, she and the rest of Red Velvet members departs towards the venue of the awards ceremony with the company’s official van.

 

-

 

Taehyung stayed seated at his seat. s are so damn slow in changing their clothes. Yes, they’re wearing formal black suits for the Red Carpet ceremony of Melon Music Awards.

 

He smiled at the thought of seeing Irene again. He can’t help but to think of what kind of dress will she be wearing? Will it be something cute ..? Something elegant? Something classy? Or something … y?

 

Taehyung blushed at the thought of Irene wearing a revealing dress.

 

After 1 year and 3 months of dating, Irene, that he knows, is just a simple girl. She hates wearing thick makeups, high heels and short skirts. She would prefer wearing sneakers, oversized tee and skinny jeans. That makes her more beautiful and appealing. She also knows how to dress perfectly according to the situation.

 

But after all these years, Taehyung rarely sees her wearing something that is revealing. Of course he loves it when she surprisingly wears y dress, but he hates the fact that all the other guys will be amazed by her beauty, too.

 

Yes, he’s very selfish and he wants her all by himself. Taehyung immediately slapped his ert mind and tried getting back to his sense.

 

“Ayyy, why are you slapping yourself, huh?” Yoongi’s voice surprised him. When he looked around, all the BTS members are ready with their formal black suits.

 

He slapped himself again for being too deep in his thoughts. Well, if it’s about Irene, he might even go crazy.

 

“What are you thinking about, hyung?” BTS’ most adorable yet annoying maknae spoke up. His cheeks were heated by their teasings but he shrugged it off.

 

“Urmm, let’s … go?” He asked hesitantly, and the rest of the members laughed at his awkwardness.

 

“Lol dude, next time, just say that you’re thinking about Irene noona, okay? It’s too obvious.” Namjoon patted his back before making his way towards their van, followed by the rest of the members.

 

Oh my god, what is wrong with my erted mind today?
 

-

 

Irene stayed seated at her seat. All the idols and medias are waiting for the awards ceremony that is starting around 30 minutes from now.

 

She can clearly see that everyone was praising her stunning looks during the red carpet event just now. Well, she admits that she did feels very pretty at that moment.

 

“Unnie!” Her attention was averted to Yeri’s scream, again -.-

 

“What?” She asked with a frown.

 

“Your alien wants to see you, so I’ll leave you alone okay? I’ll be with the other members at Bangtan sunbaes’ waiting room.” Yeri said before leaving the room.

 

Irene’s face immediately brightens up as Yeri mentioned that Taehyung wanted to see her. She swore that she’s gonna give her alien the tightest hug ever.

 

The door opens, and it revealed the figure of the guy that she truly missed. Irene immediately stood up and ran towards Taehyung, but Taehyung’s dropped jaw literally stopped her intention to hug him.

 

“Urmm .. hey baby?” She softly whispered, but Taehyung is still standing there, frozen. She felt confused at first, but the moment when she saw Taehyung eyeing her form head to toe, she immediately let out a shy chuckle.

 

Taehyung is completely stunned with her appearance. Have he mentioned that Irene rarely wears revealing clothes? Yup, that is the main reason why Taehyung couldn’t help but to stare at her.

 

“Stop staring.” She said before she leans in and finally hugged him. Taehyung chuckled before hugging her back, and inhaled the scent that he missed for the past 3 months.

 

“How’s my Joohyunnie?” He asked with his deep, charming voice, and they’re still not breaking the hug. “Joohyunnie missed her alien so much.” Taehyung swore he could feel Irene smiling so widely at the crook of his neck.

 

They parted the hug slightly, with Taehyung’s hand still wrapped around her tiny waist, and Irene’s hand still tangled around his neck.

 

“You know that I hate it when you wear these dresses?” Taehyung said with his husky voice. Irene nodded slightly.

 

“I know.” She sighed. “But I have no other choice.” She pouted, and Taehyung smirked slightly before making his way towards her ear.

 

“You look y today.” Taehyung whispered with his y greef voice, and Irene immediately turned bright red at her boyfriend’s remark.

 

y enough to be my treat for tonight.” He added, and Irene swore she’s getting all red at the moment.

 

But she smirks and slowly leans in, until their noses touched. “Though I don’t really mind being your treat for tonight.” She whispered, and that is all Taehyung could take before he lost all of his control.

 

He leans in and crashed their lips together. Irene instantly moaned at the force. Taehyung nibbled her lower lips gently, making her gasp. He took the opportunity to deepen the kiss.

 

They both pulled away, panting softly. But in the end, they kissed each other again as if there was no tomorrow. This proves how much they missed each other. They were so lost into the kiss, until they totally didn’t notice that a total of 10 heads are watching them from afar, approximately, at the door.

 

Jimin : I shall teach Taehyung how to be a better kisser.

Yoongi : *smacked Jimin’s head* You and your erted mind.

Seulgi : They surely miss each other so much, huh?

Hoseok : Oh my god my poor pure eyes.

Yerim : How are they be able to kiss each other for so long?

Jungkook : Yerim, sshh. You know nothing.

Yerim : Aigoo oppa, you’re 19 and I am 17, we’ve got no differences.

Namjoon : Sooyoung, did you do all these disgusting stuffs with your virtual husband?

Sooyoung : Euwww what the hell oppa?!

Seokjin : This is too awkward for my eyes.

Seungwan : Damn they’re so sweet.


[fin]

Tag yourself- I’m Jimin y’all.