snowflakes

oneshots ; bts x red velvet ; it was you all along

starring - jimin x seulgi

minors - bts, red velvet


“OH MY GOD IT’S SNOWING!” Seulgi squealed by herself. She is now all alone at Red Velvet’s dorm. The others were out for christmas shopping, which leaves her alone by herself. She ran towards the window and stare at the soft, white snow. “I shall make a wish.” Seulgi clasped her hand together and smiled before closing her eyes and make a very special wish.

 

“I hope Red Velvet would stay together forever. I hope Red Velvet will have a beautiful journey that I shall never forget. I hope everyone that I knew- practically everyone in this world would stay healthy and happy. I hope Joohyun unnie would found her boyfriend very soon. I hope Yerim and Sooyoung would grow beautifully. I hope Wendy would stop talking English in front of me since I don’t understand a single . I hope my family is happy at the hometown. I hope that jamless Park Jimin that I hate, wait nah I love him as a friend, would have a girlfriend by now. I hope I’d find a boyfriend soon, too.”

 

Seulgi smiled before slowly opening her eyes. She hopes this christmas would be a special one. Who knows she might even found a perfect one soon, right?

 

-

 

‘How To Realize That You’ve Fell For Someone.’ Jimin frowned as he read the title of the book that Suga gave him. “Seriously, Yoongi hyung? This is for me? This is my christmas gift? THIS?” Suga laughed at his reaction. “Yeah. It suits you. You shall read that, then you would figure out why I gave you that.”

 

“Okay, hyung. Thanks anyway.” Jimin smiled at Suga before zoning himself out, thinking about that book. Why did Yoongi hyung give me this? Wait, does he think I’m in love with someone? Who? Hmm, wait. I’m close with you, heh? Seulgi noona? Pffftt, that weird noona. Hey but she’s nice. And she’s really gorgeous too. Wait, what am I even thinking, duhhhhhh.

 

Jimin reached for his phone and dialed Seulgi’s number.

 

“Yeobuseyo?”

“Noona!”

“Ahh, hey Jimin. Oh anyways, merry christmas.”

“That’s the reason why I called you, merry christmas weird noona!”

“Yahhh!”

“Okay, sorry. But it’s true, you’re kinda weird.”

“At least I’m not jamless like you.”

“NOONA!”

“Sorry too, kekeke. Hmm, wait what’s your wish?”

“Hmm, I wished to have a girlfriend soon. Oh and I wished that noona would found a boyfriend too.”

“Oh really? I wished that both of us could find our soulmates by now. Lol we’re the same.”

“When noona have a boyfriend, you should introduce me to him. I wanna interview him and spill all your weird habits to him.”

“And I’m gonna pity your future girlfriend for having a jamless boyfriend like you.”

“Yahhh, noona! Why so harsh? What if I am your soulmate?”

“…”

“Noona?”

“…”

“You still there?”

“…”

“Noona, I’m sorry if-“

“Sorry I just puked.”

“NOONA!”

“Sorry Jimin. *laughed* Oh I gotta go, so bye. I love you.”

“I-”

 

Tuut tuut tuut.

 

Jimin froze when Seulgi said ‘I love you’. Did she really mean it?”

 

Why did I feel something weird the moment she said I love you?

 

-

 

“OH MY GOD THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY EMBARASSING.” Seulgi exclaimed as soon as she ended their conversation. She mentally face palmed herself for saying ‘I love you’. But, she didn’t regret it at all. It feels as if she was saying the truth. So the truth is … She likes him?

 

“NO I DON’T LIKE HIM. HE’S JUST A-“

 

“Seulgi?”

 

Seulgi immediately grabbed the nearest cushion and hid herself behind it. MY MEMBERS HEARD IT OH MY GOD WTF. “Yah, who do you like, huh?” Irene teased before putting her shopping bags aside and signaled the other members to sit around Seulgi. The maknaes grinned evilly while Wendy seems like she can’t take off that y smirk of hers.

 

“Erm .. I like, nobody?” Seulgi hesitantly said before throwing the cushion away. She scoffed when she saw her members making a circle around her, and she is now officially trapped in the middle. GREAT.

 

“Tell us the full story.” Wendy paused. “Before we figure it out by ourself and we’re going to spread it to everyone.” She threatened and the rest giggled in excitement. While Seulgi sighed before taking a deep breath. “Okay fine …” She exhaled and looked at them. “I think I like someone. Like, okay? I don’t think it’s love … yet.”

 

“And that someone is …?” Yeri asked with that playful smile of hers.

 

“P-Park … UH OKAY FINE IT’S PARK JIMIN FROM BTS!” Seulgi yelled in frustration and immediately face palmed herself. Wow, I must like him so much the fact that I yelled. Tsk, what the hell Kang Seulgi?

 

“OH MY GOD I KNEW IT.” Joy squealed and the rest of Red Velvet members started to squeal while hugging each other. Seulgi glared at Joy and gave her a questioning look. “Wait. Sooyoung ah. What do you mean, you knew it? Am I that obvious?” A wave of uneasiness rushed towards her. Am I that obvious? Oh my god, what if Jimin realized that I like him? NO THAT AIN’T HAPPENING!

 

“Pfftt unnie, I’m married remember? I can easily see that you’re nervous whenever he’s with you.  You became slightly girlish, and you took more than 30 minutes to dress up just to meet him. That is so not you.” Seulgi hushed for a moment and a thought hits her.

 

I need to see him.

 

She grabbed her mask and rushed towards the door. She decided to see him and to confess. She might sounds a little desperate, but she don’t want to lose him. Why did I even realize it now? Pabo Kang Seulgi. Just when she twisted the doorknob, her jaw dropped.

 

It can’t be …

 

-

 

“Noona.” Jimin smiled cheekily, and Seulgi froze at her spot. She even blinked her eyes several times, but he is still standing there, right in front of her. “You’re not dreaming. I’m here.” Jimin smiled again.

 

“W-What are you doing here? I-I mean-“

 

“Shh.” Jimin shushed her before taking a few stepped closer towards her. Seulgi stayed unmoved, maybe she’s still surprised by the whole situation. “Noona, look at me.” Seulgi hesitantly looked up, and his eyes met hers. They stare at each other for too long, and Jimin slowly leans closer until their noses brushes with each other.

 

“Aren’t you wondering why am I here?”

 

-

 

Flashback ..

 

Jimin rolled on his bed. Why is today so boring? He thought. He looked to his table, then he saw Suga’s present on it. He immediately reached for the book and flipped to the first page. “How to realize that you’ve fell for someone ..” He mumbled.

 

“First, you would always want to look good in front of her.”

“Second, you treated her differently from the other girls.”

“Third, your heart beats much faster whenever you’re with her.”

“Fourth, you can’t take your eyes off her.”

“Fifth-”

 

Wait why does this remind me of someone?

 

He thought for a second, then an image appeared in front of his eyes.

 

Seulgi noona. Oh , I do like her!

 

End of flashback ..

 

-

 

“I-I’ve realized that I like you, noona.”

 

“I-”

 

“You don’t have to answer me. I know I don’t deserve you. I know-”

 

“No, you listen.” She reached for his face and gently caresses it. Jimin’s eyes soften at her gentle move. “I-I like you too.” She smiled. “You made me smile when no one else could. Your cheeky and bratty attitude, *chuckles* I love everything about you. And when I said I like you- I mean it.”

 

He can’t help but to smile at her sincere confession. He slowly leans in and pecked her forehead. And Seulgi realized that all she needs for christmas is him.


[fin]

BABY SQUIRTLE + SEULBEAR + BAE SLAYEDDDD THE DANCE PART OMFG YERI IS SO HOT AND DAT IS ILLEGAL URGHHHH.

okay sorry for all those rantings. and for that, i updated :) see you in the next chap ^^