teddy bear

oneshots ; bts x red velvet ; it was you all along

starring - jungkook x yeri

minors - bts, seulgi

mentions - rv's manager


Jungkook was going down the elevator by himself. He wanted to go to the coffee shop, actually. While he was drowning in his own thoughts, the elevator stopped at level 12.

 

He gives way by stepping to the corner of the lift, but his eyes bulged out when he saw a gigantic teddy bear, which is the same size of him, is being hugged by a little girl, who is slowly entering the elevator. He couldn’t see who the girl is, since the teddy bear is probably twice bigger than that girl.

 

“Oh, Jungkook sunbaenim. Annyeonghasayo.” The girl suddenly greeted him. He looked to her side, and he smiled when he saw Red Velvet’s Yeri. No wonder I couldn’t see her, she looked so small .. and cute. “Nae annyeong. And drop the formalities, please.” WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY? AM I FLIRTING WITH HER RIGHT NOW? WAIT, IS THAT EVEN A FLIRT? WHY AM I SO STRAIGHTFORWARD?!

 

“Ahh, nae.” The atmosphere became awkward. And Jungkook mentally face palmed himself for being so straightforward. He cleared his throat, and took a glance towards Yeri. She’s cute. That is the only sentence that came up in his 20 years old mind. She is wearing a very long coat, which almost reaches her ankle. And the cute thing is she is wearing a pair of fake black spectacles.

 

“Where are you heading?” Her cute little voice surprised him. “Uhh, the coffee shop.” He paused. “Why are you bringing this teddy bear with you?” Yeri chuckled at his question. “I got this from a fan, and now manager oppa asked me to pass this to him at the lobby.”

 

Ting! Finally they’ve arrived at the ground floor.

 

“I think you need a help.” Jungkook said before grabbing the left side of the bear. Yeri laughed while gladly accepting his help. They both walked together with the gigantic teddy bear in between. “Oppa!” Yeri exclaimed as soon as she saw Red Velvet’s manager. Red Velvet’s manager’s expression changed as soon as he saw Jungkook. “Annyeonghasayo.” Jungkook bowed to him and he bowed back. The manager eyed him and Yeri alternately.

 

“Oppa, stop. This kind sunbae helped me just now. Stop eyeing him like he’s a criminal.”

 

“Okay, Yerim ah ~” The manager playfully pinched Yeri’s cheek before disappearing. Yeri grinned and turned to Jungkook.

 

“Sunbae-”

 

“I prefer you calling me oppa. If you want to say thank you, then there’s no need. Welcome anyways.” Jungkook stepped closer to her and whispered right at her left ear. “By the way, you’re cute.” He winked before leaving her completely hanging. Yeri’s jaw dropped at his brave action. D-Did he just whisper and w-winked? Oh wow that was smooth af.

 

While on the other side, Jungkook smirked in victory. He doesn’t know why he did that, and where did he even get the courage to do that, but he is completely satisfied with his action. He smiled by himself when he remembered her shocked expression as soon as he did that.

 

But really, she’s cute.

 

-
 

“Hyung!” Jungkook approached Jimin and gave him a silly smile. “Aigoo, maknae. What do you want, huh?” Jimin asked while playfully poking his waist. “How do you get closer with girls?” Jungkook shyly asked. Jimin laughed at his question. “Oh my god, you’ve grown up! Who is the unlucky girl?”

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Okay, sorry. Hmm, I don’t have much tips. Probably Namjoon hyung have some, go and ask him instead. But really, who’s the girl?” Jimin asked while smirking. “Just someone cute and small, okay bye hyung!” Jungkook quickly run away, leaving Jimin alone. Jimin smiled proudly. Aigoo, that 20 years old brat has started thinking about girls, huh? I wish you all the best, Jungkookie.

 

“Of course he can do it, he’s golden Jungkookie after all.”

 

-

 

“YAH SEULGI UNNIE GIVE ME BACK MY TEDDY BEAR!” Yeri’s squeak was heard all over the place. Seulgi playfully ran out from the waiting room with the gigantic bear on her shoulders. We all know the fact that Seulgi is strong. She ran as fast as she could until she bumped onto someone.

 

“Oh Jungkook sunbaenim, mianhamnida.” Seulgi bowed when she accidentally bumped onto Jungkook, but then she paused. “Sunbaenim, would you please hold this bear for me? And please don’t give it back to Yeri. Bye.” Seulgi quickly disappeared, leaving Jungkook hanging alone.

 

Wait, this bear looks like the one Yeri brought last time.

 

Jungkook hugged the bear tightly and ran towards his own waiting room. “Yah Jeon Jungkook. Whose bear is that?” RapMon asked as soon as he saw Jungkook. Even the other hyungs gathers around him. “Are you confessing to someone?”

 

“NO.” Jungkook immediately answered. “Okay, I know I’m in love. But I’m just 20 like duhhh. I’m not thinking to date anyone around this time.”

 

“YOU’RE IN LOVE?!” They exclaimed at the same time. And now all the BTS members are in crazy mode. They keep on guessing who is the girl that managed to steal Jungkook’s heart.

 

“Is it IU sunbaenim? Wait, she’s dating someone else.”

“Or maybe someone from the rookies?”

“Our sunbae? Hmm, SNSD sunbaes? Whoah, that’s kinda too much.”

“How about those groups like Lovelyz, GFriend, Twice and others? Probably one of them.”

 

“Oh my god, hyungs. Stop with your-“

 

“Sunbae ..?” All their eyes were fixed to the owner of that cute tiny voice. And it turns out to be Red Velvet’s Yeri. “Oh sunbaenim, annyeonghasayo.” She bowed towards them, but all of them were currently frozen. They never expected it to be Yeri, heck even a Red Velvet’s member at all. So that’s the benefit of being handsome, huh?

 

“Oh Yeri annyeong!” V broke the silence and grinned like an idiot- oh well an alien to be exact. And all of them- except for Jungkook, swoon over her. “Yah, hyungs. Stop disturbing her.”

 

“Oh? Isn’t that my bear?” Yeri asked as soon as she spotted her gigantic teddy bear in Jungkook’s arms. The rest of Bangtan gave their maknae a teasing look. “Oh well it is. Basically Seulgi noona asked me to keep this and she told me not to give it to you. So nope, you’re not getting this.”

 

“But it’s my bear!” Yeri pouted and stomped her feet like a child. Well she’s 18 so basically she is a child. “Oh wait I shouldn’t act childish here- but could you please give me back my bear, sunbaenim?” Yeri quickly fixed her mistakes. She shouldn’t be doing aegyo and act childish in front of her sunbaes. Heck that was embarrassing.

 

“Pssttt, let’s leave this room slowly.” In a split second, the rest of Bangtan members were nowhere to be seen.

 

“Sunbae-”

 

“Hadn’t I told you to call me oppa?” Jungkook faked a puppy look and Yeri couldn’t help but to laugh at his childish act. “Arasso. Jungkook oppa, can I have my bear back, please?” Jungkook can’t help but to smile widely when she called him oppa.

 

“Yeri-“
 

“Yerim. That’s my real name.” Yeri smiled, and Jungkook couldn’t be any happier. “Yerim ah. Before I give you this, can you promise me something?” Yeri frowned at his request but nodded anyway. “What is it?”

 

“Can we be- uhmm, best friends? Or maybe something more?”


[fin]

hey guys! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50+ SUSCRIBERS! #ily

how can both yerim and jungkook be so damn gorgeous when they're in fact still young like- they're just 18/20 but look at them! ugh im such a potato fml .-.