fearless

oneshots ; bts x red velvet ; it was you all along

starring - v x irene

notes - a slight mention of Baekhyun and Taeyeon (individually and together)


“This is ridiculous.”

 

Taehyung muttered as he and Irene gets out from the meeting room. He was furious at two things.

 

First,

Why the heck does he needs to date Irene?  Just because she looks like Taeyeon sunbaenim, and he looked like Baekhyun sunbaenim, does that even mean they need to date each other? He knew that this is a media play, to boost their popularity, but this is too much. He knew he should be grateful that Irene is such a goddess, (and he even have a slight crush on her), but this doesn’t make sense at all. He is still young.

 

Second,

Irene doesn’t even object the idea. She doesn’t even speak. She looks scared. Why? She wants to date him that much, huh?

 

Taehyung glanced at Irene, and both of them stopped in their tracks. He faced her, but she looked down, not saying anything. He sighed, before speaking.

 

“Why aren’t you rejecting the idea, noona? This is all ridiculous. Both of us are still young. And I don’t even know you. This dating scandal for a stupid media play might ruin our career. Do you want that, noona?”

 

Irene still looks down, and Taehyung don’t know how to talk to her anymore. Just then, he heard a sobbing sound. It turns out that Irene was crying silently.

 

“N-Noona?” He panicked. In his whole entire life, he never makes other girls cry. And his mom always mentioned that girls’ tears are as precious as diamonds.

 

He then gets an idea. He would calm her just like how his dad always did to his mom. He doesn’t know whether it’s okay for her, but he slowly reaches out for her cheeks, and makes her to look at him. Her pretty eyes were all red. He then slowly wipes her tears before looking back at her straight in her eyes.

 

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. Stop crying, please-”

 

“-I’m scared, Taehyung ah.” She softly speaks.

 

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. “Why?”

 

“I can’t object the idea at all. I must follow everything that the company says, or they’ll do something towards my group. They might even cancel our comeback. I can’t- I’m a leader, Taehyung ah.”

 

Taehyung went speechless. He suddenly felt guilty for putting the pressures on her. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t say such things.”

 

Irene then released herself from Taehyung before wiping her own tears. She then forced a smile, like she used to. “It’s okay. I get it.”

 

She then reached for Taehyung’s hand and squeezed it.

 

“Let’s face this together, okay? I am not strong alone.”

 

---

 

[BREAKING] BTS’ V and Red Velvet’s Irene are reported to be dating + SM Entertainment and BigHit Entertainment confirmed the news

 

[+396] Tch, what a .

[+343] She’s so full of herself. What a leader.

[+328] I pity Red Velvet. They’re doing great, but this so-called leader ruined their career.

[+319] Can Taehyung even take care of Irene? Isn’t he like- 4 years younger?

[+302] I expected her to date an old hag for money, but oh- she’s brave. She’s getting a younger hot guy instead.

 

Irene is lost for words. She knew she is going to be bombarded with hate comments, but she never expected it to be this much. All the harsh words are tearing her apart into pieces. She’s weak, really.

 

She hastily wiped her tears as someone knocked her room. She knew it must be her members. So she went to the door and twisted the doorknob, but she went speechless as a manly scent greets her.

 

“Noona-”

 

As soon as she made an eye contact with him, she can’t help but to burst into tears. She acted strong in front of anyone else, but she is really weak whenever she’s in front of Taehyung.

 

“Noona? Shhh, cry on me.” Taehyung immediately embraced her as he spreads his warmth on her. He gently her long brown hair, as she sobs on his chest. He felt really bad for her, and he wondered how he could make things better.

 

“Shhh, it’s okay. Don’t mind all the harsh comments. You’re beautiful, Joohyun ah.”

 

He felt more comfortable calling her by her name. It sounded- perfect.

 

---

 

[BREAKING] BTS’ V speaks up for the first time since 2 hours after the dating news was released

 

“Hello, everyone. This is Kim Taehyung.

 

I believe everyone is aware about the dating news. First, I would love to deeply apologize if this news breaks anyone’s heart. I am sorry if I had turned down your expectations.

 

I knew the fact that I am still young, and I knew I shouldn’t focus on dating life yet, but I can’t stop myself from falling in love. I know I am wrong, but please give me a chance to prove that I can manage.

 

And third, please stop the harsh comments to my other significant. She is not at fault.

 

Lastly, I’d like to apologize one more time. I hope everyone would slowly be able to accept the news. I will continue and work hard to give the best of me whenever I’m performing, thank you.”

 

Irene widened her eyes as soon as she reads the news. This kid is fearless. She looked at Taehyung, who was playing his phone while lying on her bed, before smacking his arms.

 

“Yah, Kim Taehyung! Why did you do that?” She asked before lying beside him. And without she realized, Taehyung lightly smirked at their positions right now.

 

“Nobody hurts my baby-”

 

“-But I am not.”

 

“Soon, you will. We will.” He dropped his phone before facing her, and she did the same. As he stares deeply into her beautiful eyes, he could notice that her eyes did not sparkle as bright as before. He then reached for her face before caressing her cheeks gently. Irene tensed up under his touch, but then she relaxed back as soon as she felt his warmth on her.

 

“Do you want to know something?”

 

She nodded.

 

“Actually, I kinda have a slight crush on you.”

 

Irene widened his eyes at his unexpected confession. “Y-You do?”

 

He chuckled at her reaction before pulling her closer towards him. He stopped when there is barely a gap between their bodies.

 

“How can I not fall for a goddess like you?”

 

“But I am not a goddess-”

 

“-You are, at least for me.”

 

He then leans closer before pecking her forehead. Irene felt warm under his actions. He then wrapped his strong arms around her petite waist as he snuggled closer towards her.

 

“Now sleep. I know you’re tired of all these. Let’s just hope that tomorrow would be better.”


[fin]

Inspired from BaekYeon’s magical love story! Vrene is the mini BaekYeon anyway xD

Idk if BaekYeon is fake, or not :/ I mean- who cares? They’re just so kiyooottt. Hehehe.

So, see you soon. Annyeong ~

 

p/s : Selamat menyambut raya puasa for my muslim readers! I'm Malaysian by the way :)

  

p/s 2 : ^ cute right? 

p/s 3 :#thankyoumcirene

No more Irene-BTS interview TT

 

okay i promise that was the last one, bye!