not his fangirl

oneshots ; bts x red velvet ; it was you all along

starring - jimin x seulgi

minors - v x irene, jungkook x yeri, jin x wendy

mentions - kai, krystal (individually and together), park bogum.


SEULGI’S P.O.V

 

“I NEED YOU GIRL WAE HONJA SARANGHAGO. HONJA SOLMAN IBYEOLHAE.”

 

“Eonnie, you’ve been jamming to that song since forever. I mean, since that song was released. And now is like 2016, duh.” I rolled my eyes and shot her a glare. As I expected, this midget eonnie ignored me and continue fangirling by herself. While the comeback stage’s video is being played, I can’t help but to notice this one guy.

 

“Eonnie, what’s their group name?” Irene glared at me. “You don’t even know them? Gosh Kang Seulgi, its Bangtan Sonyeondan sunbaenim!” She exclaimed with her eyes fixed at the laptop’s screen. Well, don’t blame me. I don’t really get myself involved with kpop, even if I’m a kpop idol myself. Korean much, huh?

 

“Eonnie, what’s his name?” I asked and pointed towards the guy. He had some incredible talent in dancing, his high note is amazing and his body built is quite impressive too. He also has small eyes, just like me.

 

“Park Jimin. He’s the main dancer, and he’s one year younger than you.” Oh. He’s young. I need to admit the fact that his stage presence is amazing.

 

I guess I need to do some research about him.

 

-

 

“Eonnie, what are you doing- oh whoah.” Seulgi tried to close her laptop, but she failed since Yeri is already beside her. And she guessed that she must have seen it already. “Whoah, seems like you’re interested in Bangtan Sonyeondan sunbaenim, huh?”

 

“More like Park Jimin.” Seulgi answered honestly, and Yeri’s eyes widen at her statement. “Oh damn. Eonnie, Jimin is your diehard fanboy!” Yeri exclaimed, and it’s Seulgi’s turn to widen her eyes at the maknae’s statement. “Really?! Wait- how did you know?”

 

Yeri smiled casually. “I think you forgot, but my best friend is BTS’ maknae. And he would tell me everything about his hyungs. EVERYTHING.”

 

“Oh yeah. That Kookie guy.” Seulgi shrugged off and continued searching about BTS- mostly Jimin. “Eonnie, why did you like Jimin?” Yeri asked. “Well, he looks hot.” Seulgi blurted out, and Yeri burst out laughing. “Looks like Jimin sunbaenim has gotten himself another fangirl.” Yeri sang teasingly- and I flicked her forehead. Aish this brat.

 

Wait- am I even his fangirl?

 

-

 

SEULGI’S P.O.V

 

The next day …

 

“Oh my god what the heck.” I smacked Kai’s head and can’t help but to laugh out loud when he told me about his first experience being in the same waiting room with f(x) sunbaenim. This guy has a huge crush on Soojung, and he always ask for my help.

 

“It’s true, Kangseul ah. Soojung is so gorgeous and I can’t even-”

 

Don’t get us wrong. Kai is my best friend even since we started training. People might think that we have some kind of ‘relationship’ but nah; he’s just a silly idiot, whom I love as a friend, and I can never bring myself to like him.

 

I immediately froze when I saw Jimin walking towards our direction. Kai, who probably realized that I’ve been staring at Jimin, leaned down and whispered to me softly before running away.

 

“Looks like someone is in love~”

 

Am I?

 

-

 

JIMIN’S P.O.V

 

“KYAAAA KANG SEULGI IS HERE!!!” I squealed out loud.

 

We are currently on our way to KBS for a special episode on Music Bank. At first, I was quite disappointed that Red Velvet did not confirm their attendance. And I can’t help but to squeal when I just read an article saying that they’ve confirmed their attendance at the very last minute.

 

Wondering why I am so happy? I AM ONE OF THEIR BIGGEST FANBOY FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

 

And my favorite member? Obviously it’s Kang Seulgi, duhhh. She’s gorgeous, talented in dancing, has a perfect vocal, charismatic, perfect body, perfect eyes, EVERYTHING IS PERFECT ABOUT HER.

 

“Oh my god Jimin calm down.” Suga gave him a you-look-like-a-jamless-pathetic-guy face but Jimin ignored him. He is just so happy that he might even explode in happiness.

 

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA HAPPINESS!

 

“We’re here.”

 

Damn.

 

-

 

“Oh wait. I’m going out for a while.” Jimin said before sneakily make his way out of their waiting room. But he immediately regretted his decision, since an unwanted scene is happening right in front of him.

 

Kai and Seulgi are laughing while happily chatting with each other. He stopped in his track, without realizing, and stares at them. But he immediately froze when he saw Seulgi staring at him back. Wait, is she staring at me?

 

He didn’t even realize that Kai is already gone. He keeps on staring at her.

 

Honestly, she’s a goddess y’all.

 

-

 

IRENE’S P.O.V

 

I shall take a deep breath. Taehyung is standing right in front of me, it’s just that he is back-facing me. We are lining up to buy some milkshakes at the café. I tried so hard not to fangirl. His side view is amazing. His sharp jawline, long neck, oh my gosh so hot-

 

“Erm, noona?” I blinked my eyes and looked straight, before meeting his sharp eyes.

 

“Y-Yes?” Pabo Joohyun ah, why the heck are you stuttering in front of him?

 

He chuckled softly, and I almost fainted when I heard his low, deep voice. “I guess it’s you turn to order.” He smiled a little, before walking away. But I swore I heard him.

 

“See you later, pretty noona.”

 

God, let me breathe!

 

-

 

YERI’S P.O.V

 

“Jungkookie !!!” I squealed before running towards Jungkook and hugged him by the side. Jungkook laughed at my childishness and patted my head.

 

Jungkook is my best friend since we went to the same high school. He takes care of me very well, and he treated me like his little sister. Yup, as simple as that.

 

“Yerim ah.” He called me. I hummed in response, but I’d never let go of the hug. He is so warm, and his warmth is kinda relaxing.

 

“Let me go.” He said. “No, you’re warm.” I replied with a sulky tone. “Seems like you are attracted to me, huh?” That sentence immediately backed me off.

 

“Euwwwww, why would I even- gosh!” I said before running away from him. I heard his gentle laugh as he chased after me. D

 

on’t think weird, he’s 20 and I’m 18. We’re still kids. I froze at my spot when he hugged me from the back. “Gotcha.” He whispered as his breath hit my neck. I don’t know why but I felt weird inside.

 

“Y-Yah, let me go.” I spoke, but it was barely heard. I mentally face palmed myself for being nervous in front of him. “Nervous, huh?” I could feel him smirking at the back. And my heart stopped when he lightly kissed my hair. Wait- what?

 

He finally let me go. And when I turned to him, he smirked at me before walking away as if nothing ever happened.

 

Okay that was really weird.

 

-

 

JIMIN’S P.O.V

 

“Beautiful.” I mumbled under my breath. I walked closer to her, and stopped when two steps were separating us. “Seulgi shi?”

 

She finally snapped out of her thoughts and bowed at me. “Annyeonghasaeyo, sunbaenim.” I chuckled at her formalities.

 

“Jimin will do. And drop the formalities, please.” She hesitantly nodded and flashed me a smile.

To ease down the awkwardness that is lingering around us, I suggested for us to walk around. And I couldn’t be more than happy when she gladly accepted my request. It seems like she has some kind of interest on me too, or is it just me?

 

“Jimin ah.” She called me out. I secretly smiled to myself when she comfortably said my name. “Nae, noona?” I said, trying to sound as cute as possible. “Yah, stop using aegyo.” She snickered. “Arasseo.” I laughed.

 

“Who’s your ideal type, noona?” I blurted out, and I could hear her cute laugh. “You love to blurt things out, huh?” I smiled at her jokes.

 

“Well, I like someone like Big Bang’s TOP sunbaenim.” My eyes widen at her answer. What the heck? Her standard is so high. TOP sunbaenim is like one of the perfect guy in this world. Handsome, gentleman, caring, masculine, deep voice, and he is also TALL. While me? Uhh ..

 

“You?”

 

“You.”

 

“Oh- what?!”

 

“Oh nothing.” I mentally face palmed myself for being so straightforward. “Ah okay.” We both strolled comfortably around the park, and I couldn’t help but to fall for her deeper and deeper. Her charms are ……. urgh.

 

Gosh, Kang Seulgi is no joke y’all.

 

-

 

TAEHYUNG’S P.O.V

 

I walked with both my hands in the pocket towards the MC’s room. As most of you know, Park Bogum is my best friend. And I wanted to see him. Oh, maybe it was just an excuse to see someone else? Hmm, you can choose either one ;)

 

Okay, let me just share this with you guys. I think … I have a slight crush on Irene noona.

 

Why? Well she’s really gorgeous, and I really wanted to know her more. Sad life being a younger guy, right? But who cares? Age doesn’t stop you from loving someone you love ;)

 

Here I am, right in front of the MC’s room. I gather all my courage, and softly knocked the door.

 

Tok, tok, tok. Eh? Why isn’t anybody answering? Tok, tok, tok. Still nobody? “I’m coming in.” I shouted through the door and twisted the doorknob, and my lips immediately curved into a smile.

 

I carefully closed the door, and slowly walks towards the figure I admire the most, who is sleeping peacefully on the sofa. Seriously, how can she still look hella pretty even while sleeping? I can’t help but to stare at her. Urgh, why is-

 

“Taehyungie?” I heard her mumbling. I frowned and worriedly looked at her. She can see me? But her eyes are closed.

 

“Taehyungie, don’t leave me please.” I smiled at her cuteness. Ahh, so she is dreaming. Aww, she dreams about me, huh?

 

“I’m not going anywhere, noona.” I reached for her hand and held it tight. While her head falls onto my lap and I used my other hand and gently her hair.

 

“Kim Taehyung, I like you so much. It’s sad the fact that I’m older than you. I really wanted to call you oppa, though. And it breaks my heart every time you call me noona. I always like you ever since your debut. You’re cute.” She softly laughs in her sleep, and my jaw dropped at her ‘sleeping confession’ towards me.

 

“It’s okay, Taehyungie. I know you don’t like me back. Heck, we barely know each other.”

 

“But just to let you know- I will always be your biggest fangirl.”

 

And then this time, I was very sure that she fell asleep since I could hear soft snores coming from her.

 

I was mentally shocked, and I didn’t know what to do. Will she remember what she says when she woke up soon? What if she doesn’t? It’s just a dream, right? Well, at least she dreamt about me.

 

I yawned and stretched a bit, before drifting into a deep sleep with this cute noona on my lap.

 

-

 

THIRD’S PERSON’S P.O.V

 

“YERIM !!!!” Jungkook yelled and chased after Yeri. Yeri looked at him in confusion. “Whoah what’s the matter?” She asked. “Have you seen Taehyung? We need to get ready for the rehearsal. And we’ve been searching for him for the past 15 minutes!”

 

“Eh? I thought that he went to the MC’s room to see Bogum sunbaenim?”

 

“What? But Bogum hyung is already at the backstage- argh never mind. Let’s just go to the MC’s room.” Jungkook grabbed Yeri’s wrist and dragged her towards the MC’s room. “Yah! Why are you bringing me along with you-”

 

“Just go with me!”

 

Yeri rolled her eyes in annoyance, but she just followed him around. Not like she has anything to do at that moment, right?

 

Once they reached the MC’s room, Jungkook softly twisted the doorknob, and their jaws dropped at the sight in front of them.

 

“OH MY GOD-”

 

Yeri quickly covers Jungkook’s mouth, so that they won’t wake them up. That moment, Irene was sleeping peacefully on Taehyung’s lap, while Taehyung is sleeping while leaning on the sofa, with a little smile on his face.

 

“Kyaaa they look so good together.” Yeri squealed cutely. Jungkook scoffed before mumbling something that Yeri could barely hear. “Pfftt, we look better together.”

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Oh.” Yeri hid her disappointed face. “Let’s wake them up. Taehyung oppa has a rehearsal with Bangtan, remember?”

 

Jungkook looked at her with a frown. “Taehyung oppa? Why the hell did you call him oppa? You’re close with him?”

 

Way to go Jungkook, you sounded like a jealous retard lmao.

 

“Yeah. He’s nice with me, and he said that we’re the Kims so I shall call him oppa.” Yeri answered hesitantly. Truthfully, she was taken aback with Jungkook’s triple question. He sounded mad and … jealous?

 

“Hmm, let’s just wake them up.”

 

-

 

IRENE’S P.O.V

 

I blinked my eyes slowly as I heard Yeri calling me. “Unnie, wake up!” I yawned, but I immediately felt something wrong. I’m sleeping on … someone’s lap?!

 

I stood up and my eyes widened as I saw the presence of a sleeping Kim Taehyung, my ultimate crush. So I slept … on his lap?! How the hell does that happen?!

 

I looked at Yeri, who is currently giggling with Jungkook. “Jungkookie, let’s leave these two lovebirds alone.” Yeri whispered before grabbing Jungkook’s hand and ran away from this room. I sighed in defeat.

 

So, this means that I need to wake Kim Taehyung up by myself, huh? Oh my god, how am I going to face him? I even slept on his freaking lap!

 

I took a deep breath, and shook his shoulder slowly. “Taehyung ah .. Wake up.” I whispered. And he’s still not waking up. I shook with him with a little more force, and he’s still sleeping soundly.

 

Just as I was about to give up, Taehyung suddenly yanked my arms and I fell right on top of him.

 

“T-Taehyung.” I was damn shocked. His eyes are still closed, and he pulled me much closer, as if we aren’t close enough already.

 

“T-Taehyung let me go. W-We have a rehearsal now a-and-” My eyes bulged out when he shut me off with a short peck on my lips. Heol ~ my first kiss officially goes to Kim Taehyung.

 

“Shh. You talk too much. Let’s just cherish this moment, shall we?”

 

He hugged me tightly, and snuggled closer near my neck. I was breathing heavily because of our intimate position. But the moment Taehyung softly my hair; I sighed in delight and hugged him back. It’s like all my stress and burdens are off from my shoulder. It feels so warm, and so good.

 

“Joohyun ah ..” I frowned when I heard him calling me by my real name, without any formalities. But my lips immediately curved into a grin, cause I hate the fact that I’m his noona. “Hmm?” I hummed in response.

 

“You like me, huh?”

 

“W-What?” OMG WHAT THE HELL HOW DID HE KNOW GOD THIS IS EMBARASSING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

 

He let out a deep chuckle. “I bet you didn’t remember. But you confessed to me earlier, when you’re sleeping.” He cupped my cheeks and pulled me up so I could face him.

 

“And I was glad because I like you too, Joohyun ah.”

 

-

 

THIRD PERSON’S P.O.V

 

“AHAHAHAHAHA.” Yeri and Jungkook laughed hysterically as soon as they both escaped from the MC’s room, leaving Taehyung and Irene by themselves.

 

“Yah, maknaes! You both are too loud!” They both immediately stopped laughing.

 

“SEUNGWAN UNNIE?!” Yeri shrieked.

 

“SEOKJIN HYUNG?!” Jungkook widen his eyes in disbelief.

 

“WHY ARE BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER?!” Yeri and Jungkook screamed in unison.

 

“Heol, maknaes. We’re friends, okay? Friends hang out with each other, so why not? Like you guys.” Wendy answered calmly while sipping her drinks on her hand.

 

Jungkook secretly winks at Jin, teasing him. Jin immediately frowned at Jungkook and mouthed a BIG NO towards him.

 

At the dorm, Jin would always secretly fanboys over Wendy. He even had her posters and merchandises. He really wanted to say out loud that Wendy is his ideal type, because of her great personality. She’s just like him, the mother figure of their groups.

 

“But Jungkook is not my friend.” Yeri said jokingly while crossing her arms on her chest. “Yeah, we’re not friends. It is because we’re more than just friends, right Yerim?” Jungkook shoot back and swiftly wrapped his hands around Yeri’s waist, pulling her closer.

 

“Okay what the hell-” Yeri tried to push him, but she obviously failed since Jungkook is damn strong. (a/n: Jeon Cena in action ><) But to be very honest, she truthfully likes it.

 

“Okay, Seokjin. Let’s just go and leave these two maknaes alone, kkajja!” Wendy grabbed Jin’s hands and naturally intertwined their fingers together. Jin silently thanked Jungkook’s action for distracting Wendy from them, and ended up holding his hands instead.

 

Once Wendy and Jin disappeared, Jungkook let go of Yeri and acted like nothing happened. Honestly, he was very embarrassed by their close proximity just now, but nope, he should act cool in front of her. Just then, he remembered what he planned earlier.

 

It’s now or never, Jeon.

 

But Yeri on the other side was really furious by his actions. She feels like a toy. He’ll be really nice at times, but then he will act like nothing happened. So she decided to turn around and walk away, leaving that freaking Jeon Jungkook alone.

 

Jeon Jungkook, I am so done with you.

 

“KIM YERIM!”

 

Yeri groaned when Jungkook called her again. She turned around, but her eyes widened when she saw Jungkook walking towards her, with a bouquet of flowers at his hand.

 

“W-What-”

 

“I’m sorry if you feel like I’m playing with you. Truthfully, I was really embarrassed when I was near you. I tried to act cool, but I knew that you took it the wrong way.” He handed her the flowers, and she could only stare at him, dumbfounded.

 

“A-And I think that ..” He paused and took a deep breath before looking straight into her cute, innocent eyes. “I like you already.”

 

-

 

Seulgi and Jimin are currently strolling around the rooftop of KBS’ building, and the weather was really cold. Jimin could clearly see how Seulgi was shivering. “Urm, noona. Are you cold?”

 

Seulgi startled at his sudden question. “Uhh, yeah. But it’s okay!”

 

At that moment, Jimin remembered that he brought along a can of hot coffee with him. “Noona, give me your hand.”

 

“Uhh- why?” Seulgi asked. But when Jimin flashed his puppy look, which she can’t resist at all, she immediately stuck both of her hands out. “Here.” Seulgi’s eyes immediately lit up when she saw the can. Only god knows how cold she is at that moment.

 

“Kyaaa ~ Thank you Jimin!” Seulgi squealed like a kid before rubbing her hands on the can. Jimin laughed at her childish action, and he was really glad that he was able to make her smile. “Your future girlfriend should be lucky to have you.” Seulgi added.

 

“Why?”

“Well. You’re cute, charming, and you have those boyfriend materials. I can say that you’re every girl’s dream.”

“That’s what you think of me?”

“Uhh .. yeah. That’s what I can see after knowing you for an hour.”

“Oh wow. You’re great at knowing people.”

“Thank you- Uhh, can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Yeri mentioned that you’re one of my fanboys- is that true?”

“EH?! H-How did Yeri know about this?”

“She said that Jungkook told her, since they’re best friends.”

“Kyaaa I’m gonna kill that Jeon Jungkook.”

“So, it’s true?”

“Uhh, y-yes.”

“I guess we’re the same!”

“Why?”

“At first, I keep telling myself that I’m not your fangirl, cause I’ve never fangirled over any other guy. But after knowing the real you …”

 

Seulgi stepped forward and whispered cheekily.

 

“I guess I’m your fangirl already.”


[fin]

Done! I struggled so hard in this chapter. And I was glad that I’ve managed to finish this, woohoo!

Anyways, happy birthday pikaseul! Stay gorgeous, dorky and pretty. I’d end this chapter with stunning pictures of our lovely pikaseul, byeee!

 

pics : credits to owners